» Bound by the Past
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calling all patrons

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Calling all patrons on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:54 pm

I don't know how many patrons are on this forum or how many will take notice of this, but I wanted to bring this to attention because there's no automatic notice of it and I don't think Arch has brought it up. The Patreon income has been below survivability levels for a few months now. Perhaps those of us who are able should rally and temporarily increase our contribution until he's had a chance to recover some of the lost supporters. Right now it's about $400 short.

View user profile

2 Re: Calling all patrons on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Oh wow. I didn't realize it was that low. I just added $50 more to my contribution, and I'll keep that up for as long as it takes.

EDIT: By the way, I'll be spreading this amongst the community that doesn't necessarily browse the forum, so they know what's going on and we'll have more power to do something about this.

View user profile

3 Re: Calling all patrons on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Great! We're only down about $270 now. Hopefully we can muster enough to close the gap for a while.

View user profile

4 Re: Calling all patrons on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:05 am

I am all over this.

View user profile

5 Re: Calling all patrons on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:02 am

I will match any further contributions for this month if they are posted here and confirmed on Patreon.

o7

EDIT: START TIME OF MY OFFER IS NOW (22:02 MST) 04FEB2016

View user profile

6 patrons on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 pm

On it

View user profile

7 Re: Calling all patrons on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:25 pm

I would if I could, but this month I'm tapped. Damn, that makes me feel bad >.<

View user profile

8 Re: Calling all patrons on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Still a bit short. WKC, I'll add another $50 if you'll match me. Even if it's just for this month, I'm sure it will help.

View user profile

9 Re: Calling all patrons on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Crying or Very sad Damnit.. I already set aside what I could to purchase a copy of Black Desert Online for myself and a friend. I may have some spare scratch (outside of change) here in the next week or two.

View user profile

10 Re: Calling all patrons on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:26 am

Don't overburden yourself, Deacon. I'm sure there are enough of us with a little more financial liberty willing to take care of this.

I've added another 60. If anyone can match me and there's not too much fluctuation tomorrow, that should do it.

View user profile

11 Re: Calling all patrons on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:42 pm

I... did all I could to help the numbers this month. Literally. To the penny.

EDIT: I missed your 110 and will match it for March.

View user profile

12 Re: Calling all patrons on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 pm

It was actually just 60; I was going to do 50 but upped it because the total had fallen by another 20 and wanted to let you know so that if you matched me it would clear the bar.

I'm actually not sure how we did. I know that we dropped 11 patrons and about $30, but I'm not sure if it was before or after the collection. Hopefully it was just people returning their contribution to normal afterward, since if it was before then it would constitute a unique form of trolling. Either way, it was an improvement over the last few months. I'm going to let my new number ride for a while.

View user profile

13 Re: Calling all patrons on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:24 am

This will be honored even though I am backing off support for reasons posted on Patreon for members.

View user profile

14 Re: Calling all patrons on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Done.

View user profile

15 Re: Calling all patrons on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:34 am

Hey Arch, just saw the recent video on the financial situation. Aside from wishing you the best of luck, there's something I want to request of you. I get that you don't like to ask for money too often, but if things start getting down to the wire again please don't wait until the last minute to tell us. As you often say, this is our show too. If it's in imminent danger of seeing greatly reduced content or of stopping altogether because of something as mundane as money I think we deserve a chance to try and do something about it. I know that new patrons are what's ultimately needed and that your living situation is going to change in 1 year whether we're successful or not, but if given 1-2 month's notice (if not on the channel then at least here or on the news page) the core group might be able to buy you a few more months, or even be willing to hold you up indefinitely if the alternative is losing you. So don't count us out, ok?

View user profile

16 Re: Calling all patrons on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 am

Frieza2000 wrote:Hey Arch, just saw the recent video on the financial situation. Aside from wishing you the best of luck, there's something I want to request of you. I get that you don't like to ask for money too often, but if things start getting down to the wire again please don't wait until the last minute to tell us. As you often say, this is our show too. If it's in imminent danger of seeing greatly reduced content or of stopping altogether because of something as mundane as money I think we deserve a chance to try and do something about it. I know that new patrons are what's ultimately needed and that your living situation is going to change in 1 year whether we're successful or not, but if given 1-2 month's notice (if not on the channel then at least here or on the news page) the core group might be able to buy you a few more months, or even be willing to hold you up indefinitely if the alternative is losing you. So don't count us out, ok?

^^^this. I was entirely unaware myself until I began checking the forums. I am more than happy to do you a favor Arche.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum