» September 30: Underale
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 3-1068
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

[RESULTS] The Top 20 Games of The Lorerunner Community

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Shame I wasn't around during the voting, props on the video ZGoten I enjoyed it.

Predicted Mass Effect would top no question, it's like 20 on my list or something haha. What really surprised me was no Metal Gear games and no A Link to the Past. I know lot of ppl here praise FF6 and Chrono Trigger but there's a 3rd piece to that SNES juggernaut puzzle, just saying. ;P

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com
How did I miss this? Noooooo! Honorable mentions, Alan Wake! There, done. Now it is finished. A little part of me lit up when I saw Legend of the Dragoon listed, though, such as it is. It is worthy in memory, at least.

I also gotta say, what surprises me now is how different Frugal is in the actual game compared with that opening cutscene. He seems all business with Lloyd, respectful and taciturn, but in the game he's a mustache twirler with almost less respect for his peons than his enemies.

And Final Fantasy Tactics!

View user profile
That isn't Frugal, the dark-clad commander is the person you meet in Capitol city Kanzas.

View user profile
SilverDragonRed wrote:That isn't Frugal, the dark-clad commander is the person you meet in Capitol city Kanzas.

That, and one of the only examples that the Sandoran weren't solely composed of sadists! Speaking of Fruegal, I very nearly named my dog Guftas.
I'm glad to see it made the list, I feel like it's an underrated classic that a lot of people just don't know about.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum