Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Today at 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts X (Chi) New information (SPOILERS Ahead!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So, some new information within Kingdom Hearts X (Chi) has just been released, by Kingdom Hearts insider; who have also translated the game. Seven videos (Funny) have been posted. I created this post for us to extrapolate and theories on these videos. Also for people who don't plan on playing (Chi), and just want to know what's going on.  

View user profile
Man, I still don't even know where to start with some of this. Give me a while to complete my schoolwork and I'll probably have some speculation lined up afterwards.

View user profile
Sure thing, Samurai. I can't wait to dive into this. So many possibilities...So many theories...I can't wait!

View user profile
I just love how Aced is like "It's not lux I'll gather more of than anyone--It's soldiers" and calling out the other foretellers for gathering more lux than him. In game his union has the lowest amount of lux collected; his union is ALWAYS on the bottom. I like it. A story to gameplay to player integration. I bet they wrote the story according to the statistics. Clever.

View user profile
Sorry, most of my analysis got eaten when I tried to paste it here, because I, in an incredibly tired state of mind, decided to brilliantly use THIS tab to find an image. I'll just talk about this during my lorerun in December.

Last edited by TheLastSamurai14 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Awesome! Oh, and I can't wait to see your lore run on the new stuff! Should be interesting.

View user profile
Glad to see Arch is spreading the word lol. I'm hoping he will have a free day to stream my video sometime soon after 2.8 comes out.

As far as Unchained X goes, I hope it will include all the stuff we've seen from KHX proper just before 2.8 comes out. If not NAUX, then definitely JPUX, at least, just so I can capture my own footage.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum