Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESO Tamriel Unlimited, should I, or shouldn't I?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm eyeing up ESO, now that it's a 1-time purchase. Anybody here have experiences with solo play in this game that can sway me toward purchasing, or is it worth it? I'm talking quests that have stories attached. Is/Are the main quest(s) story-rich? Were you satisfied having played through the story once to play again with a new toon?

DLC. With a purchase(or just subscription), you get access to all DLC, but after the subscription runs out, DLC becomes unplayable. Is it possible to buy DLC with Crowns(the microtransaction currency), or straight-up pay money just once for each of them to be able to play them forever?

View user profile
If you like the mechanics of MMOs then you might enjoy it but I found the story to be absolutely garbage. My own opinion, no offense to those who like it.

View user profile
I played it in beta so it may be improved now but, I did NOT enjoy it felt very lack luster and punished you for playing in groups.

View user profile
If you want elder scrolls just play the rpgs, if you want an mmo play WoW or Lotro. Just my two cents.

View user profile
I have it, it's not bad. Play often. I will say get used to walking and not having much gold early on. Other than that, it's fairly easy to get immersed. MUCH improved since the beta. If you do join, and join the dominion of elves, hit me up.

View user profile
I've played the open-world mess that is SWTOR("how can we take the sandbox/openworld concept and make it NOT FUN?"), so I am familiar. *note to self, save up for mount* Once I have the game, sometime in the near future, I'll be starting with a Bosmer going ranger.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum