» It's not easy to register the Forum
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 am by Psychrolusia

» Star Wars Rebels
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:53 am by Nerdman3000

» To Arch, (and anyone else): Some Graham Greene
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 pm by Reddbane

» Thoughts on The Lost Jedi
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:16 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Community Movie Night Megathread (every Saturday at 2:00 PM EST)
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:31 am by RorytheRomulan

» The Last Jedi - 2 viewings - Not a fan
Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:52 pm by K

» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Black Scale
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obsidian devs recreate Star Wars Mos Eisley spaceport in Unreal Engine 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As the title say, the files are around 7.4 g download for anyone interested to check it out.
Here is the article: Link you can find the four mirrors to download at the bottom of the article.

Maybe Obisidian is planning to make something new with Star Wars in the future and they are playing around with it? please be true bounce Very Happy

View user profile
I SERIOUSLY doubt they're actually working on this stuff for a project; call me a cynic, but I just don't see EA playing ball with Obsidian, especially with the new Star Wars narrative-driven epic waiting in the wings.

View user profile
TheDeaconErudite wrote:I SERIOUSLY doubt they're actually working on this stuff for a project; call me a cynic, but I just don't see EA playing ball with Obsidian, especially with the new Star Wars narrative-driven epic waiting in the wings.
The fool in me will keep hoping even if the chances are small. EA's idea of potential SW games consist of shooting and shooting and even more shooting with some blowing up stuff in the mix, were are the RPG's the deep stories and amazing characters? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user profile
Battlefront is not a very good place to be looking for stuff like that, even in the more capable hands of its predecessor. Sit tight and wait to hear more from the other team and their project. Some of the writers from the Uncharted games working on it.

View user profile
TheDeaconErudite wrote:Battlefront is not a very good place to be looking for stuff like that, even in the more capable hands of its predecessor. Sit tight and wait to hear more from the other team and their project. Some of the writers from the Uncharted games working on it.
I heard about one that Visceral Games is making, way back it was rumored as an Open World RPG, and there is one more that is like AC that i heard about... About the first one i wasn't a huge fan of Dead Space so don't know and unless we get something concrete it's hard to get excited for something EA is involved in.

View user profile
Which development team was it that had an E3 presenter call the hero of the story 'Luke Skywater'?

View user profile
SilverDragonRed wrote:Which development team was it that had an E3 presenter call the hero of the story 'Luke Skywater'?
It was dice i think. Apparently the two games i mentioned above are these ones

New Action Adventure Game from Visceral Games
An authentic narrative in the Star Wars universe will debut in a new action adventure game from Visceral Games. Set for a 2018 release, the original narrative is the result of a rich collaboration between Visceral Games, the gifted Amy Hennig, and the Lucasfilm Story Group.

Respawn’s 3rd Person Action Adventure Title
Respawn Entertainment has begun crafting a 3rd person action adventure game — one featuring a different style of gameplay and set in a different timeline not yet seen in an EA Star Wars title. No release date has been set.
Source

View user profile
I thought BioWare was working on something or was that just rumor, I remember hearing someone from EA saying every EA Studio was working on a Star Wars title.

View user profile
ZeroCool wrote:I thought BioWare was working on something or was that just rumor, I remember hearing someone from EA saying every EA Studio was working on a Star Wars title.

Maybe they were referring to TOR in regards to Bioware. They're still working on expansions.

View user profile
Luslanz wrote:
ZeroCool wrote:I thought BioWare was working on something or was that just rumor, I remember hearing someone from EA saying every EA Studio was working on a Star Wars title.

Maybe they were referring to TOR in regards to Bioware. They're still working on expansions.
very possible but I hold out hope for a real KoToR3 or that type of game.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum