Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Today at 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy N7 Day

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:39 am

Papa Ryder is a war hero, if he wants in your intergalactic adventure nobody's gonna tell him no. N7s can have pretty short tempers. You don't want to get thrown off a building.

Some people have respect for their leaders, some people don't. Some people just want to start their own galaxy! with quasar and hookers.

View user profile

27 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:05 am

Also it's not like there's any big threat they're running from. We have dismissed such claims.

28 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Oh dear Lord its bad, really bad.

The concept is interesting (see passenger - movie trailer), but really?
I had low hopes since inquisiton (or european politics 101), but this... well since most wirter etc. of the original ME have left bioware, I'm not really suprised.

And I say it now and I will say it again: Jennifer HAle is my Commander Shepard.
So strange to hear her in Legion all over the place, "I sacrifed everything, what have you done?" - Yeah sorry, I really did everything I could for another ending, sorry about that.

Lori, I will love to watch you suffer while you play this game while I eat popcorn. (Like watching movie reviewers review Twilight or 50 Shades)

And the security mechanism wreck your computer, not really.

View user profile

29 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Na it will be great. There will be space tanks and stone autobots and jetpacks and a ridiculous plot, it will be cheesecake in videogame form and yall gonna love it.

View user profile

30 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:36 pm

I might indeed love it, only time will tell, but so far I can't help but be disappointed by some of the things I've seen so far.

View user profile

31 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:53 pm

We will see, we will see.

I really would love to have a good space RPG.

View user profile

32 Re: Happy N7 Day on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Huge Andromeda Spoilers:

I wonder if the cereal was also cryogenically frozen.

View user profile

33 Re: Happy N7 Day on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:50 am

Well. Yesterday I bought local gamer magazine. The editors of the magazine were the only one invited to play pre-alpha copy of ME A. As they say, BioWare told them that knowledge of the original trilogy is not necessary. And intro doesn't mention the Reapers and any kind of doomsday in any way. So we could assume a reboot of the franchise. But that "don't mentioning" shall be explained later in the game.

CD-Action 13/2016

Edit:

For now it seems that Andromeda is going to be a "Mass Effect gratest hits". Mix of ME 1's RPG - levelling system, ME 2's - interactions with crew, loyality missions and ME 3's combat. They were able to play first mission after intro and some mid-game mission.

View user profile

34 Re: Happy N7 Day on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:02 am

Info about the project

Andromeda Initiative wrote:Founded in 2176 and launched in 2185, the Andromeda Initiative is a civilian, multi-species project created to send scientists, explorers and colonists on a one-way trip to settle in the Andromeda Galaxy. With powerful benefactors lending their support, the program has grown substantially in scope since its inception. The Initiative’s ultimate goal is to establish a permanent presence on the seemingly resource-rich frontier of Andromeda, and eventually create a reliable route between it and the Milky Way Galaxy.

I also have to ask why the dev team feels its necessary to change the terminology.  Why are the possible colonization sites called 'Golden' worlds instead of Garden worlds?

View user profile

35 Re: Happy N7 Day on Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:28 pm

By Golden World I assume they mean the optimal place to make their homeworld. Technically you could colonize any garden world that meets the minimum, but for the capital you want somewhere with the right temperature, good quality air and soil, non poisonous plants, iron, some hills and a couple of horses.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum