» Turn 6-1069
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Onyx Aurelius

» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player Characters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Player Characters on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Drnimbus1 wrote:I have no idea what's going on HElP ME

Are you wanting to play the game?.

View user profile

77 Re: Player Characters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:45 am

Name: Alexei Kuznetsov
Born: Omsk, Russia, 1922

Mr. Kuznetsov was born into tumultuous times. His parents both fled Russia in the wake of the revolution and roamed countries for several years before settling in the relative unknown of the small island country of Echain, in the city of Wren. Though not native to Echain, he was abused and neglected the same as any natural-born during the Japanese occupation. His father, Gregor, was lucky after an altercation over several loaves of bread and merely had both of his legs broken. When the United States successfully defeated Japan and the revolution forces swept Echain, Alexei was among the first to sign up for public service out of a fervent desire to get involved in local politics and try to push Echain onto the map.

View user profile

78 Re: Player Characters on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Name: Alexander Camoes-Jackman
Born: 21st June, 1927 (18)
Place of Birth: City Central (spent most of life in Southport)

Alexander is the son of the deceased Prince James (elder brother of King Elithin).

Born on 21st June 1927 the young Prince was kept in secret from the people of Echain by the King as a contingency plan should the re-arming Japanese Empire choose to invade Echain and so did not grow up with wealth and did not know that he was royalty. His father Prince James was often around him but the majority of his time was spent with his mother the Princes wife who had given up her life of courtly privilege in order to take care of her only child.

Up until the age of 9 he spent his days in public schools and the majority of his time was spent in Southport, being a Prince he received a good education and clothes were often bought for him made of lavish silk and velvet much to Alexanders bewilderment.

When the Japanese achieved victory as foreseen the young Prince whom was 9 at the time was smuggled away by his mother to secrecy after the news of Prince James's death was heard, sadly she did not make it far before being recognised by a former courtier and being sold out to the Japanese who shot her.

The man known as Gollvieg came upon the orphaned boy recognising who he was by ring he wore and the recognisable facial features of his father and so took him in where he lived with the other war orphans being taken care of by Gollvieg, he received a high education and is well versed in the history of the nation. Gollvieg told Alexander who he was on his 18th birthday and encouraged him to run for Governor in Southport after the seat was made vacant by Governor Bradley3000's murderous deeds.

To confirm he is who he says he is the Prince has documents with the Kings seal and a picture of a young hum confirming who he is were ever to become necessary. The Prince never read these documents as Gollvieg discovered them before he opened them. Their is also a photo him, his father and his mother which he carries with him everywhere as a reminder. Plus several eye witnesses in Southport whom recognise the person in the photo to have been a neighbour living with a young boy that person being Princess Charlotte wife of Prince James.

Last edited by Governor Alexander on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

79 Re: Player Characters on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 pm

OOC: just a note, since King Pedro, the filling dynasty is Camoes-Jackman. Luis Canoes only had a daughter, who married Duke Jackman of Plainsdale.

View user profile

80 Re: Player Characters on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:OOC: just a note, since King Pedro, the filling dynasty is Camoes-Jackman. Luis Canoes only had a daughter, who married Duke Jackman of Plainsdale.

OOC: Alright I will update that.

View user profile

81 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Name: John Cardthrower
Born: Plainsdale, 1920 (25 years old)

Cardthrower was the son of a farmer, and grew up under the occupation of the Japanese. His father and mother sacrificed much for him to be able to get an education, and his once large family dwindled as the occupation worked them to death. In the echoes of Echain's newfound freedom, Cardthrower swore to use the schooling he'd been blessed with to help ensure that his countrymen would never starve again.

Last edited by Cardthrower on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

82 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Woohoo! new player!. Throws confetti

Welcome!, any idea what kind of character you want to be in terms of profession?. Very Happy

Oh btw you might want to put your date of birth on there as well. Very Happy

View user profile

83 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:53 pm

I'd like to be a delegate, an ambassador or negotiator of some sort. My character's primary goal is to make sure that his people come out on top when dealing with the rest of the world.

And yes, long time Arch/Lore watcher, new RPer. =D

View user profile

84 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Cardthrower wrote:I'd like to be a delegate, an ambassador or negotiator of some sort. My character's primary goal is to make sure that his people come out on top when dealing with the rest of the world.

We certainly can use a high stakes negotiator/intimidator.

View user profile

85 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:57 pm

Excellent, what's the next step? Where/when/how do I get started? Just smack me if you get sick of questions. Very Happy

View user profile

86 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:57 pm

Cardthrower wrote:I'd like to be a delegate, an ambassador or negotiator of some sort. My character's primary goal is to make sure that his people come out on top when dealing with the rest of the world.

Cool, there is already a Delegate of Foreign Affairs but there would be plenty of room for a second Ambassador since we are currently dealing with Australia and New Zealand with Indonesia coming up or a negotiator type.

View user profile

87 Re: Player Characters on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't mind being Secretary of State or Vice Delegate, or whatever. I'm down for whatever, just need to know how to get started!

View user profile

88 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 am

You could be a spy. Very Happy

View user profile

89 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:02 am

Cardthrower wrote:I don't mind being Secretary of State or Vice Delegate, or whatever. I'm down for whatever, just need to know how to get started!

Do you mean some kind of Delegate for internal affairs?, you could deal with each of the regions and their concerns plus investigate internal matters or some such. The Delegate system is open to anything really, if you wanted to you could become Delegate of pineapple pizza (which will earn you immediate death from Karbin).

View user profile

90 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:07 am

I could certainly do mediation between regions, but I'd prefer to mediate between Echain and other nations. If I have to work with the other delegate for foreign affairs, like "good cop/bad cop", that would probably just increase our effectiveness.

View user profile

91 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 am

Regardless, I live to serve the needs of the nation, what are our deepest needs? Send me where I can be most effective.

View user profile

92 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 am

Cardthrower wrote:Regardless, I live to serve the needs of the nation, what are our deepest needs? Send me where I can be most effective.

Right now most ppl are asleep but if you want to do international negotiations, you should post in Department of Foreign Affairs and announce your candidacy for Ambassador/Diplomat. Also read the wiki and think up of a good story and motivation, it's optional but feel free to make your own character page in the wiki or PM me with your back story and I will post for you. ^_^ Have fun and get ready for WW3

View user profile

93 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:17 am

I'm gonna sleep. I do some acting irl, so I'll be on set all day tomorrow but when I get a break I'll post there. Thanks everyone!

View user profile

94 Re: Player Characters on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:18 am

Cardthrower wrote:I'm gonna sleep. I do some acting irl, so I'll be on set all day tomorrow but when I get a break I'll post there. Thanks everyone!

Welcome and have fun. ^_^

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum