Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Turn 7-1069
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 am by Crensler

» Bound by the Past
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

PUBLIC - The Formation of the Echain Rangers (NGO)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"It has come to my attention that during these days of transition, the Provincial Government will be unable to fully support and assist in the reconstruction efforts of Echain. It is not their fault nor is it their intention to leave us to the mercy of our fellow man for it is not easy to build an entire government within one week from the ruins of the previous monarchy. No, instead of blame and anger I feel pride and hope. Pride for the fact that instead of descending into anarchy we have banded together in co-operation. Hope seeing that instead of hate and vengeance being thrown at the Japanese locals that live in Echain, for crimes that they have no part in, we are instead merciful and open.

We have stepped from the shadow of Echain's Darkest Days and instead of breaking we have been forged stronger and better than ever before. In the days that come it is my greatest hope that everyone will join in the efforts of rebuilding this nations of ours and bringing us all together in jolly co-operation.

In the meantime, in order to help the youth of Echain, who are the ones most vulnerable during the transistion period I formerly form the Echain Rangers: An Non-Government Organization dedicated to providing the best educational and youth development program possible for the children of Echain.

It shall be the purpose of this corporation to promote through the organization, and cooperation with other entities, the ability of all youth, male or female of all background race and creed, to do things for themselves and others, to train them in scoutcraft, and to teach them patriotism, courage, self-reliance, and kindred virtues, by aiding in the reconstruction of Echain and participation in volunteer efforts.

The Echain Ranger movement is not one seeking to promote a juvenile military system, but is intended to establish educational facilities and activities in the great and healthful outdoors where they may better develop physical strength and endurance, self-reliance, and the powers of initiative and resourcefulness, all for the purpose of establishing through the children of today the very highest type of Echaini citizenship."

-Gollvieg Founder of the Echain Rangers

This day marks the founding of the Non-Government Organization, Echain Rangers, for the purpose of providing the best possible education and youth development programs possible for the future of Echain. The Echain Rangers shall be privately funded and operated through the use of public donations and volunteers and until a better place is found shall be headquartered in the Promethean Orphanage in the City of Waltens.

The first tasks the Echain Rangers will be doing are:

1) Protect the Youth of Echain from exploitation and poverty by giving them a safe and secure place to learn and grow

2) Provide the best possible education for children ages 6 through 18 during the time of transition, prioritizing literacy, mathematics, science, and teamwork

3) Aid in the reconstruction of Echain through participation in Soup Kitchens, trash clean up, forestry, mail courier, and radio communications.

4) Provide a place where other members of the community can participate and volunteer in the efforts of rebuilding Echain.

Enrollment into the Echain Rangers is completely voluntary and comes with no cost and is open to youths of all races, creeds and gender. The Echain Rangers also welcomes any adult volunteers including local leaders and government figures.

Last edited by Gollvieg on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I hope you are willing to give way to the government once it is established. In the democratic constitution, the job of public education is given to the regional government. I do not know if your actions will be allowed, but i would like to thank you for your efforts in rebuilding our country.

Lastly, when is your next newspaper edition coming out? i am a big fan. Very Happy

View user profile
What is this "ages K-12"? I have never heard of this...

View user profile
I would love to support this organization, more education is never a bad idea. Please contact me if you need any assistance.

View user profile
Your proposal is one of most farsightedness good Sir Gollvieg.
I will put my personal support behind this organisation of yours, though I hope it will stay entirely apolitical. If it is wished I can also ask around in the ranks of the aristocracy for more financial support for your truly heart warming cause.
I myself will go even a step further and hereby hand over one of my houses within Central as a starting point for your organisation, to be used as an orphanage and school for those children that were robbed of there parents through the hardships and brutality of the conflict.
If further support is ever needed please feel free to come by and ask for it. Do not threat I will not only offer financial support but will also volunteer when my duties allow it to pass on our age old traditions and values to the next generations.

View user profile
If you require any help, please dont feel afraid to contact me. I find this cause extremely necessary for the growth of our nation.

View user profile
grifenknight wrote:What is this "ages K-12"?  I have never heard of this...

I saw that and I changed it to 6 to 18.

Also the Echain Rangers is not meant to replace Government sponsored education but supplement it. For those that wish to join in the volunteer efforts please contact me through (PM) and I will revie and discuss your efforts

Thank you for helping us build a better Echain

View user profile
Although I do support this organisation, I would like a commitment to follow the Law, once that is established.

Otherwise, feel free to contact me for any support; however, my current supporters are focusing on combating the EIA, so right now I can only offer limited assistance.

View user profile
KarbinCry wrote:Although I do support this organisation, I would like a commitment to follow the Law, once that is established.

Otherwise, feel free to contact me for any support; however, my current supporters are focusing on combating the EIA, so right now I can only offer limited assistance.

OOC: No, I will take over this country with my army of educated and healthy boy/girl scout cookies and YOU CAN'T STOP ME because I am protected by baby armor pirat

IC: It is the intention of our organization to follow the law and submit to any government standards once it have been established. With the caveat that the government will not be allowed to change the mission and purpose of the Echain Rangers for their own gain.

View user profile
Gollvieg wrote:
KarbinCry wrote:Although I do support this organisation, I would like a commitment to follow the Law, once that is established.

OOC: No, I will take over this country with my army of educated and healthy boy/girl scout cookies and YOU CAN'T STOP ME because I am protected by baby armor pirat

IC: It is the intention of our organization to follow the law and submit to any government standards once it have been established. With the caveat that the government will not be allowed to change the mission and purpose of the Echain Rangers for their own gain.

I believe that is agreeable.

View user profile
grifenknight wrote:
Gollvieg wrote:

OOC: The Part about the Baby Armor? Shocked Oh my, the Tyrant in you have come to surface

View user profile
Gollvieg wrote:
grifenknight wrote:
Gollvieg wrote:

OOC: The Part about the Baby Armor? Shocked  Oh my, the Tyrant in you have come to surface

Very Happy

View user profile
Statement from the Provisional All-Peoples Government of Lurem:

We wholeheartedly welcome the formation of the altruistic organisation calling themselves the Echain Rangers. It seems that it is upon a noble platform of mutual cooperation from which they derive their goals to build a society of equally educated citizens. The propagation of a society founded upon mutual cooperation is one that the PA-PGL is firmly invested in, and to this end we welcome all activity of the Echain Rangers in the area under our administration. They will travel free from hindrance or impediment in carrying out their mission, and will enjoy full logistical support when aiding the people of Lurem.

We wish you luck and success in your noble cause.

View user profile
The Echain People's Army for National Liberation welcomes the creation of this organisation and echoes the PA-PGL's high praise. We will be in contact in order to establish the demilitarisation of our organisation's youth wing and integration into the Ranger organisation.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum