Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Region of Central

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:55 am

As I was given information from the MoD about the timing of the next offensive against Central, I start the orderly evacuation of the city. I lay this responsibility into the hands of the Guard-police and the Rangers. I herby plead all other Provinces for support to stop rebels from taking Central City.

View user profile

27 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:58 am

Governor Lorinbas wrote:As I was given information from the MoD about the timing of the next offensive against Central, I start the orderly evacuation of the city. I lay this responsibility into the hands of the Guard-police and the Rangers. I herby plead all other Provinces for support to stop rebels from taking Central City.

Have your guard meet my militia at the border to allow for transfer of evacuees. Suggested course of action is full evacuation to allow for a planned counter-attack against the city. Hope of defence should be abandoned.

View user profile

28 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:
Governor Lorinbas wrote:As I was given information from the MoD about the timing of the next offensive against Central, I start the orderly evacuation of the city. I lay this responsibility into the hands of the Guard-police and the Rangers. I herby plead all other Provinces for support to stop rebels from taking Central City.

Have your guard meet my militia at the border to allow for transfer of evacuees. Suggested course of action is full evacuation to allow for a planned counter-attack against the city. Hope of defence should be abandoned.

I do not think that the city should be abounded. For two reasons:
1. The damage that would be caused to the city and infrastructure would be horrendous.
2. It will be much harder to win the fight if we abandon the city and allow the enemy to entrench themselves.

View user profile

29 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 pm

The city is a good defensive position as most sides are along the river and it is on some high ground. Also, giving the city away would only decrease morale further and destroy everything.
We must hold the city and defeat them on our grounds.Very Happy

View user profile

30 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:16 pm

We have no intelligence to suggest Central is to be the target. Moving forces from the regions will open them to attack.

Once Rebels have static position they can be blockaded as we rally troops for counter-attack or siege.

If Central is to be the target it will at least have been evacuated of civilians.

My militia is unable to respond without further intelligence.

View user profile

31 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:We have no intelligence to suggest Central is to be the target. Moving forces from the regions will open them to attack.

Once Rebels have static position they can be blockaded as we rally troops for counter-attack or siege.

If Central is to be the target it will at least have been evacuated of civilians.

My militia is unable to respond without further intelligence.

OOC: Your statements make sense I just do not want that all the stuff I built is going to be destroyed Sad

View user profile

32 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:24 pm

I know Governor. And if honour demands you and your guard fight to the end I respect that, but I cannot move my men. It would not only endanger my own people, but your evacuees too.

You might spend your time rigging booby traps in buildings they are likely to take over. Keep thorough records of their location  and send a runner once complete, so that we may remove them safely when we retake the city.

View user profile

33 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:28 pm

I do not have a Guard anymore, therein lies my problem, they all died in the first battle or or unable to take up arms again.

OOC: Whiskey the statement I made was meant as OOC, you are right IC and I will not debut that

View user profile

34 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Sorry.

View user profile

35 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 pm

OOC: I asked Lore about possible information and about sending scouts out.
IC: I understand your decision whiskey, but we currently have 4 units in Central. One is the national military, one is from Central and two are from Eastport.
Sadly, if they attack anywhere, but central, those forces will most likely be outnumbered and outgunned.

View user profile

36 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:31 pm

OOC: You still have one unit, Lorinbas. They were sent out to hold a possible landing position and we're unable to participate in the battle. They are unscathed and ready to fight now.

View user profile

37 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:37 pm

If you insist on a defence, use the city to your advantage this time. Do not meet them in the field. And I would still suggest you rig the palace and other government buildings in the case you fail.

View user profile

38 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:43 pm

I am sending scouts out to find the enemy. I reccomend that all militias fortify their cities as there is a chance that they might be attacked. I am discussing with Bradley, but we will most likely fortify in Central. However, we will be ready for mobilization if the enemy is found elsewhere.

View user profile

39 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:51 pm

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  You still have one unit, Lorinbas.  They were sent out to hold a possible landing position and we're unable to participate in the battle.  They are unscathed and ready to fight now.

OOC: Wait what? I had only one unit from the start did I not? There is also no unit listed in the reference sheet.

View user profile

40 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:54 pm

OOC: The GM presumed the Lorinbas Guard unit was participating. If it wasn't then we need to retroactively adjust a few things.

41 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:57 pm

I don't know...
We had 5 units at the Battle and the military had only 4 units at the time.  One of your guard units and 3 military units were destroyed in the battle.  In the spread sheet, only 1 military unit is left.  The problem is that we had a unit at azurara, so who the fuck are they?
Lore?

View user profile

42 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm

OOC:Pretty sure the stat sheet only ever had Central with 1 unit of militia. Guess no one was at Azurara.

View user profile

43 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:02 pm

I was under the presumption that the unit at Azurara was one of the militia units that were present, since I was told several militia were present.

44 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:05 pm

Only Central and Eastport militia. The central militia was at the Battle and the Eastport units were on the ships... So I guess there was no unit at azurara...

View user profile

45 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Nnno that sounds accurate to me. Though that's because I never presumed a full Regiment was on the ships. So no retconning necessary, which is good, because things would be much worse if I had to.

46 Re: Region of Central on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Remember you have 9000 bodies on the fields of Central. Place some in windows and other ambush positions to draw fire from your men.

View user profile

47 Re: Region of Central on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am

My actions to proceed with the state of Central are the fooling:

1) Clearing the corpse form the Battle of Central.
Bodies of attacks are to be thrown in to a mass grave and shuffled shut.
Outside of the city shall be a location established as the new Central cemetery. There, all defenders shall be laid to rest with all possible honours and a small monument shall be build to remind all people of the sacrifices made by these fallen heroes.

2) I try to focus heavily on getting the CCAF into running fully, as well as producing high quality arms and munitions. These products are to be inspected heavily to ensure high quality. The Guards at the CCAF facilities are to increased to ensure safty.

3) Efforts to integrate the Japanese population into Echain culture are increased heavily and actions are taken to prepare for the refugees in the designated areas of Central.

4) I also write an open letter that shall be hung all over Central, in which I state my open ears to the problems of the people and that I wish to be informed of the hardships of the populous, so I can start working on them ASAP.

View user profile

48 Re: Region of Central on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 am

I would like to suggest to store items found on the bodies of the aggressor, so we may use them in discerning the culprit of this nefarious plot.

View user profile

49 Re: Region of Central on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am

As far as I know this was already done in the immediate aftermath of the battle.
I personally roomed the battlefield and found clear evidence that the attacks were Echaini and that there commander was a former League noble hailing from Lurem.

View user profile

50 Re: Region of Central on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:54 am

Where are you putting this mass grave?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum