Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stats & Gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 am

As I mentioned in the video, here's some theoretical stats for Players:

Name: Bob, of Versberg
Secrecy: 2
Wealth: 1
Influence: 10

Bob's Vassal then would have...

Name: Bobina, Vassal to Bob
Secrecy: 3
Wealth: 0
Influence: 2

EDIT: Here is the spreadsheet of Player and Regional stats. I will do my best to keep this updated as things happen.

Last edited by The Lorerunner on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:23 am

So you make the stats for the player? if i got that right from the video?

View user profile

3 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 am

OOC--regarding the power of governors and their pieces of legislation:

Individual governors are able to allocate funds—in the form of principality-derived tax revenue—into any public projects they choose under the condition that their constituents and council members will approve of such action (this is to say that the governor’s counselors may advise governors to build libraries over bottomless pits, granaries over golden effigies of themselves, etc). The governors enact the will of the people, and, as long as they work within the context of what their constituents will allow—after all, the people are able to oust an incumbent with a 2/3 majority vote—governors are free to promote and advance any piece of legislations under the condition that it adheres to the constitution. If the legislation does not adhere to the constitution, one need only bring such a matter to the attention of the court system, and, eventually, the Constitutional Court will decide on the constitutional legality of the legislation.

View user profile

4 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:20 am

I would like to suggest for there to be some stats for the Regions themselves so that people who are governors or are reconstructionists can have an idea of how much work is ahead of them to get their respective Regions up and running.

For example:

Infrastructure: This is a positive stat that represents the ability of the Region to mobilize and carry out your actions. I.E. traveling, communications, etc. This is a Region stat the benefits everyone that operates in the Region.

War Relief: This is a negative stat the subtracts from the infrastructure stat. It represent social and economic issues that plague your Region and disrupts normal daily life such as unemployment, poverty, food shortages, crime.

These two stats combine together into a modifier that will add or subtract to actions you take in the area. I think this will let players understand better just how jacked up the country is and give them incentives to rebuild the Regions they are in and work together instead of say... immediately trying to back stab each other while they have no power base to work off.

View user profile

5 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:22 am

So do we determine our stats or do you, Lore?

View user profile

6 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:30 am

I think the nation it's self should have stats ones I can think of specifically for military are.

Manpower: The armies recruiting pool.

Army Size: Amount of men/tanks/vehicles in the army

Navy Size: Amount of ships and crew

Air force size: Amount of planes/repairmen

Armed forces Power/Tech: Gaged not only on the size of the armed forces but the tech of the armed forces.

If you want to go really in-depth you could even have amount of bases or fortifications built.

View user profile

7 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:23 am

I will be determining starter stats, yes. No giving yourself a billion stats guys.

The military will have completely separate stats that I will be keeping track of completely separately.

I'm hesitant for Regional stats. I'm more likely to simply list what a Region has going for it (the 'improvements' I mentioned), and thus by absence you can see how badly a Region is doing. Especially important right now since, as of this second in time, the Regional boundaries aren't even defined (muwa ha ha).

8 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Posting to notify people of the edit to add the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zpthGZswWMekr7aqrKd1camZzoE0C_sC8L391hRq3Fw/edit?usp=sharing

Which I'm also linking here for visibility.

9 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 pm

OOC: Woohoo! Influential but broke as hell! Anyone want to sign up for my political Patreon campaign? Kappa.

View user profile

10 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:04 pm

OOC: Im pretty influential and secret. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Is there any way to increase secrecy?

View user profile

11 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm

OOC: Well I am a poor aristocrat and not a very secretive one. Well seems fitting

Last edited by Governor Lorinbas on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

12 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:07 pm

grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Im pretty influential and secret.  MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.  Is there any way to increase secrecy?

OOC: Well...I think I know how to make sure your secrecy doesn't drop. I have 0 secrecy, and I'm pretty sure that has something to do with me constantly saying "allow me to be perfectly clear" or "in the spirit of transparency" XD

View user profile

13 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:10 pm

OOC: well I'm pretty influential and a little secret and wealthy, seems right lol

View user profile

14 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

OOC: I accurately predicted he'd be a 3 on the wealth, I mean he have craptons of land and his background was quite, well as you say, affluent.

View user profile

15 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Senator Bing Crosby (NPP) wrote:OOC: Woohoo! Influential but broke as hell! Anyone want to sign up for my political Patreon campaign? Kappa.

OOC: Wooo I am broke aswell but a little more influential.

View user profile

16 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:49 pm

OOC: Yay, I've got a good amount of influence and no secrecy (which seems pretty appropriate). It is a little strange that my first mate is wealthier than me though.

View user profile

17 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Will you add all the vassals to this list?

View user profile

18 Re: Stats & Gameplay on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 pm

If any Vassal isn't on the list, PM me and point it out. Same goes for Players.

If you are a Player or have a Vassal that is not on this list, say something, because that character does not exist until they do.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum