Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Today at 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Ministry of Defense

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:33 pm

If no one else has anything to add, I will be travelling with Director KarbinCry to await my trial under house arrest in Versberg.

View user profile

252 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:35 pm

And I will be preparing for the offensive and afterwards will be handing myself in. I would ask KarbinCry to represent me.

OOC: This is really awkward timing as I will no be here 5-9 pm GMT tomorrow the most active time.

View user profile

253 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Offensive now? I thought this was to be a sting operation? Your true colours are revealed. I will await your trial gleefully Minister.

View user profile

254 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:Offensive now? I thought this was to be a sting operation? Your true colours are revealed. I will await your trial gleefully Minister.

You love twisting words don't you. Of course there will be an offensive into Lurem after the battle with the criminals is complete to quell any further resistance and arrest Governor TomRP.

Also Governor I don't await yours because believe it or not I admire what you did as you thought it was your duty and you owned up to it.

View user profile

255 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Thank you minister.

View user profile

256 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:37 am

EMERGENCY TELEGRAM TO MINISTER OF DEFENSE: WARNING! MR.ZEISS' BODY INVESTIGATED - MULTIPLE EXPERT CONCLUSIONS DEEMED BODY FAKE

REPEAT BODY IS NOT ZEISS. Preliminary estimates puts chances of Mr. Zeiss faking his own death as VERY LIKELY.

Imminent Operation on Central predicted to be FALSE FLAG OPERATION conducted by EIA Reminants.

Counter Attack on Lurem is NOT SUGGESTED!

REPEAT: IMMINENT ATTACK ON CENTRAL LIKELY FALSE FLAG OPERATION! DO NOT COUNTER ATTACK! REPEAT, DO NOT COUNTER ATTACK!

Last edited by Gollvieg on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops, I panicked so hard I put Justice instead of Defense =P)

View user profile

257 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:04 am

Gollvieg wrote:EMERGENCY TELEGRAM TO MINISTER OF JUSTICE: WARNING! MR.ZEISS' BODY INVESTIGATED - MULTIPLE EXPERT CONCLUSIONS DEEMED BODY FAKE

REPEAT BODY IS NOT ZEISS. Preliminary estimates puts chances of Mr. Zeiss faking his own death as VERY LIKELY.

Imminent Operation on Central predicted to be FALSE FLAG OPERATION conducted by EIA Reminants.

Counter Attack on Lurem is NOT SUGGESTED!

REPEAT: IMMINENT ATTACK ON CENTRAL LIKELY FALSE FLAG OPERATION! DO NOT COUNTER ATTACK! REPEAT, DO NOT COUNTER ATTACK!

Are you saying this has nothing to do with Governor TomRP?. If so I will immediately defend Central from these remnants but will take no action against Lurem.

We must find this Zeiss NOW!

View user profile

258 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 am

OOC:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCUil0ry2RjD9xOkblm0AS48RzOFZVUJUhqQsbskAHQ/edit?usp=sharing

TURN ACTION.

This is along with the gathering of militia in Central to repel the false flag operation. I currently have Governor Lorinbas and Governor TheUltimateParadox militia.

View user profile

259 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:56 am

It seems there has been a shameless attempt to frame the people of Lurem, and myself personally, in some sort of operation to take City Central. I have some idea of who is behind this, and I will be approaching the party very shortly. As I stated several weeks ago, the PA-PGL, and it's military wing, the LA-PVA, no long exist. They have not existed for some time.

The "militia" forces in Lurem, or the currently assembled volunteers, are consolidating into a professional police force, and are preparing to assist the Echain Rangers in their attempt to coordinate the refugee crisis. Further, they have not left Lurem borders. It is within Lurem's best interest that the refugees remain where they are, and do not further strain Lurem's limited resources.

I have been a supporter of Lurem's military, offering Lurem's land and Lurem's people to its cause. l hear its current composition is made up mainly of Luremites, and I take great pride in knowing that I have been able to assist in growing Echain's military into the noble force it is today. I therefore hold nothing but support for the current Echain government.

Finally, the naval vessels that have been landed off Lurem's coast, I have not been informed of whom they belong too, therefore I will have to assume they are terrorists or members of Zeiss' former network. Therefore, the actions of the Lurem police force will be to assume hostile. If they belong to anyone legitimate, now is your time to declare.

View user profile

260 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:04 am

At this point in time it is unknown whether or not those naval vessels are from hostile forces or they are refugees that miss the landing zone. Please do not harm them and wait for the Humanitarian Volunteers to inspect the ships. As we agreed beforehand Mr. TomRP, refugees that land on Lurem will be given safe passage to Northport where they will be processed. I will travel to Lurem ASAP in order to assist in Refugee identification.

View user profile

261 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:06 am

Gollvieg wrote:At this point in time it is unknown whether or not those naval vessels are from hostile forces or they are refugees that miss the landing zone. Please do not harm them and wait for the Humanitarian Volunteers to inspect the ships. As we agreed beforehand Mr. TomRP, refugees that land on Lurem will be given safe passage to Northport where they will be processed. I will travel to Lurem ASAP in order to assist in Refugee identification.

That would be most helpful, you will find your passage unhindered.

View user profile

262 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:23 am

I must profusely apologise for this false reporting that you are a traitor and trying to seize the national government.

I with the help of some regions militias will repel this false flag operation at City Central and crush these rebel forces.

Others will work on finding the whereabouts of Zeiss and hopefully he can be arrested as soon as possible.

View user profile

263 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:24 am

(MoD) Bradley3000 wrote:I must profusely apologise for this false reporting that you are a traitor and trying to seize the national government.

I with the help of some regions militias will repel this false flag operation at City Central and crush these rebel forces.

Others will work on finding the whereabouts of Zeiss and hopefully he can be arrested as soon as possible.

Say the word minister, and I will send some of my own people to assist with your operation.

View user profile

264 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 am

so that one trail of my list then?

View user profile

265 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:27 am

Governor TomRP wrote:
(MoD) Bradley3000 wrote:I must profusely apologise for this false reporting that you are a traitor and trying to seize the national government.

Say the word minister, and I will send some of my own people to assist with your operation.

That would be most helpful.

May I ask a favour Governor?. After this battle I will have no choice but hand myself in to the court for the alleged breaking of Article 5 of the Constitution by asking to use regional militias to repel this attack (even though that must be done as we don't have a military). Director KarbinCry will represent me and I would ask you to speak on my behalf during the trial and explain that what I will do must be done.

Thank you Governor.

View user profile

266 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:27 am

greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:so that one trail of my list then?

Yes

View user profile

267 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:28 am

[quote="
OOC: I didn't read through this entire discussion, so if you'd, Infernal, direct me to the occasion you are alluring to, it would be most appreciated.[/quote]

ooc: Well from what I can remember from last night I think it was page 7-8

ps.
You are going to charge minister 3000 on a "thought crime".

View user profile

268 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:31 am

well be more of a hearing than a trail asking why that articul was broken and the reason was justify in that circumstance

View user profile

269 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:35 am

OOC: Every time we talk about this situation and my character I hear this. Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6M2_U3JDe4

View user profile

270 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 am

so at the minute i have two trails and one hearing

View user profile

271 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 am

Keep us posted

View user profile

272 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 am

Infernal wrote:
ooc: Well from what I can remember from last night I think it was page  7-8

ps.
You are going to charge minister 3000 on a "thought crime".

OOC: Assuming the PS is OOC too. No, he's being charged with breaking article 5, because he has placed police units under military command. And when confronted with the highly questionable legality of that, decided to continue with the action rather than hand the militia back over to regional control to deal with the situation.

View user profile

273 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:50 am

Police and the Military cannot cooperate in normal circumstances, however, under Article Nine, "All measures impossible to properly fulfil are to have postponed effect until they are fulfiled, at the
most until 1.1.1950." which could be argued to include diffusion of the police into military action while the military is unable to fulfil its duty.

View user profile

274 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:55 am

OOC: There is nothing blocking the police doing their job. That argument related to the military not having been deployed. As you yourself argued this was a domestic criminal matter, not an external threat. There was no need for military command. But this should all be saved for the trial.

View user profile

275 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:57 am

Its already in the chat.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum