Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Spoiler Discussion)
Today at 2:04 am by Maz

» Turn 1-1070
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by Crensler

» Black Scale
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» PATREON CHANGES
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 pm by Braigwen

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm by WKC690

» Black Water
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 12-1069
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:41 pm by Onyx Aurelius

» Turn 11-1069
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 am by Onyx Aurelius

» MCU Discussion Links - Historical
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm by DollarD

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Ministry of Defense

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:20 pm

OOC: I understand you're fine with your role, grifen, but I'd still remove the restriction for the President, so that he could also be a Senator and thus had some gameplay as well.

View user profile

302 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:26 pm

OOC: Well I would be happy for all Ministers to also be Senators, if just to get people to actually pass a bill, if they are too busy they can be assumed to abstain unless otherwise stated. But I would support letting just Griffen be a President/Senator as well, if for no other reason than to get at least one more active Senator so we could pass that damn budget.

View user profile

303 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:30 pm

We have already passed the budget and you'll have to talk to Lore about the role...

Also, a battle will be occurring in central with rebel forces 4pm EST today... only TomRP. Ultimate paradox and Lorinbas have sent forces to assist us and it is too late for any region to send reinforcements. Wish us all luck...

View user profile

304 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:46 pm

I have no forces in Central, so my presence isn't required. My "militia" hasn't moved nor will they have time to make it in the space of a day. I have already locked in my turn actions involving them with Lore as no one responded to me when I offered their services, so yeah....

View user profile

305 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 pm

OOC: Is thus what being president is like? Everyone telling you completely different shit? Lol.

View user profile

306 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:59 pm

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Is thus what being president is like?  Everyone telling you completely different shit?  Lol.

OOC: Yes, and sometimes the people who tell you those things have the wrong piece of information or has a tiny fragment of information and you get to do judgment calls that can fuck over millions of lives on the flip of the coin

View user profile

307 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Gollvieg wrote:
President Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Is thus what being president is like?  Everyone telling you completely different shit?  Lol.

OOC: Yes, and sometimes the people who tell you those things have the wrong piece of information or has a tiny fragment of information and you get to do judgment calls that can fuck over millions of lives on the flip of the coin

OOC: YAY!!! I just remembered that my character is, also, only in his early twenties and he is the president of a nation of 3 million people.

View user profile

308 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:07 pm

OOC: It's 4 million people and possible 5 million after the Refugee crisis ends. I know that it is a difficult thing to take care of a nation Mr. President but you can at least glance at the census that we took weeks ago.

EXTRA EXTRA!! President suffered Sick Burn by Members of Press!

View user profile

309 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:14 pm

OOC: How about a... fuck you? Very Happy

View user profile

310 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Turn 2
The construction of the four academies will take some time and is underway.
Recruitment will be ongoing for the military but, given the recent disaster, numbers are currently low.
Funds are diverted into construction of a munitions factory, though there is little in the ways of expertise or know-how to make modern weapons so this factory will produce older, less reliable weapons and ammunition. This is despite the influx of FG-42s.
The handful of surviving Royal Guards will do their best to start training the Guard recruits.
WarWager takes formal command of the Guard.
The Marines haven't really had a chance to form a full unit yet.
Quite a few people are signing up for the Navy, to the point that there's more people currently training than ships to put them in.
The fleet repairs have been completed (and were expensive). The ERS Constitution and four Gunboats (that have no names) are currently on full patrol.

311 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 pm

^
OOC: Oh, right. This thread used to be for the public actions of the Ministry of Defense.

View user profile

312 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:54 pm

Adamemnon wrote:^
OOC: Oh, right. This thread used to be for the public actions of the Ministry of Defense.

OOC: I know right Very Happy more arguments go on in here than the actual Senate chamber!

View user profile

313 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:10 pm

OOC: I mean we could double up all the threads for actions and discussion if it's an issue of organising turns.

View user profile

314 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 pm

OOC: The Senators are either on vacation or is hiding in their private clubhouse. Where else am I going to get my dose of government red tape

View user profile

315 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:17 pm

A group of professionals in fairly nice business suits have requested a personal appointment with the Minister of Defense.

316 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:19 pm

The Lorerunner wrote:A group of professionals in fairly nice business suits have requested a personal appointment with the Minister of Defense.

If you would excuse me gentlemen someone wants to meet me.

View user profile

317 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:41 pm

The gentlemen are dressed in very nice, navy blue business suits with stark white undershirts and black ties. There are three of them, but only one speaks for the moment. He gives a courteous bow. "Sir Minister, I'm very glad to see you, though I regret we arrived later than anticipated."

318 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 pm

The Lorerunner wrote:The gentlemen are dressed in very nice, navy blue business suits with stark white undershirts and black ties.   There are three of them, but only one speaks for the moment.  He gives a courteous bow.  "Sir Minister, I'm very glad to see you, though I regret we arrived later than anticipated."

The Minister shakes their hands "It is no matter shall we get on with business?"

View user profile

319 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:47 pm

OOC: Is this a private meeting or a public one? If it's private, I would like to tail them and eavesdrop. Very Happy hehehe

View user profile

320 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:15 am

Mr. Gollvieg bursts through the wall of the office while yelling. "Minister Alcoholic just shot Karbin in a fit of rage!"

Mr. Gollvieg kicks the door open and continues on

View user profile

321 Re: Old Ministry of Defense on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 am

Department Closed, Please Archive

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum