Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Finances & Transportation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

101 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:43 am

I would keep those IOUs for later and just hire domestic guards or mercenaries instead.

OOC: I am going to sleep irl. I won't respond for thr next 8 to 9 hours.

View user profile

102 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:24 am

OOC: Comes in with a basket full of knives "Hey guys, I got the back scratchers for the President... where did he go?"

View user profile

103 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:44 am

I will be saving my IOU's when there is a serious situation like a war going on and are men are dying left and right, but Im still serious on hiring scientists, I may need to create bills on creating observatories and labs throughout the areas of Southport and Plainsdale, with this we can create cures for diseases haunting our country, and even Mustard Gas to use on the enemies of war.

View user profile

104 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 am

My mother has been ill for quite some time now and there is no cure yet for her illness, what happens if this illness can spread throughout the people of Echain, we can't let that happen can we. So im really determined to get this bill passed before my mother may pass.

View user profile

105 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:38 am

That is why we have the university of Echain... you don't need to draft any bills about pertaining to those topics...

View user profile

106 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Is it still possible to recruit scientists for my personal need, just for one week, my mother is so sick and she needs a cure for the illness she has, so would it be possible to have foreign scientists on our soil for one week, there good Canadian scientists and doctors, so please-BigBadWolfHub

View user profile

107 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:16 pm

It wouldn't take one week to make a cure, but I don't have a problem with scientists... so okay...

View user profile

108 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

I am sorry for your Grandmother Minister. Maybe it would be best if you appointed someone as your deputy while you are busy?

Last edited by Gollvieg on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moar drama)

View user profile

109 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Thank you so much, after my mother gets better she will give you great big gift basket full of goodies and maybe a bill inside of it from me, It could take longer than a week but I'm fine with that, I just need these scientists.

View user profile

110 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:37 pm

OOC: Can I ask where you are getting doctors. Medicine and medical equipment from? They appear to be coming from thin air...
Also, I doubt some health assistance is science...

View user profile

111 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:11 pm

OOC: I been using bartering with the other governors in order to handle nearly everything. Medical Assistance in this case is coming from Waltens. In fact, I haven't been using money for major operations for awhile, everything is provided through bargaining and politicking while food has always been provided by Plainsdale. Although now that you mention it, it would provide for some good drama. Okay I rescind the previous offer of support.

Last edited by Gollvieg on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

112 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Minister Wolfhub should do us all a favour and resign.
He's not doing his job, instead going on vacation and trying to recruit SS officers, and now he's rather using his station as a Minister to try and solve his personal problems, again without even attempting to do his job.

Well, if Mr. Wolfhub clearly has better things to do than caring for our nation's economy and transportation, and he has no interest in doing them either, let's do him a favour and release him from his ministerial duties. Granted, it's not as if he actually fulfilled them - ever - but at least he won't have to continue with this charade.

View user profile

113 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:27 pm

OOC: Bigbadwolfhub is by far my favorite character in this game.

View user profile

114 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Mr. Karbin, I'd like to say something to you "I am doing my job, I helped with the budget and I'm still creating more, now if you think I should resign, I'm saying that's just shitty of you to do so, my mother has been sick for months and the money I'm trying to earn to keep her alive, I'm doing my job right, there just hasn't been enough to do so, if people came up to me and said "hey I need money to do this and that" I would talk to them about it, but no one has actually came up to me and say that, and what about you Karbin, I haven't seeen you do one thing this entire time but just create the Espada currency, if your that selfish to say that I'm not doing my job so be it, at least I have a life to take care of then to make others feel like their not important, so I would suggest to keep quite and let me do my job

View user profile

115 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Governor TomRP wrote:OOC: Bigbadwolfhub is by far my favorite character in this game.

OOC: I know right? Razz

View user profile

116 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Gollvieg wrote:OOC: I been using bartering with the other governors in order to handle nearly everything. Medical Assistance in this case is coming from Waltens. In fact, I haven't been using money for major operations for awhile, everything is provided through bargaining and politicking while food has always been provided by Plainsdale. Although now that you mention it, it would provide for some good drama. Okay I rescind the previous offer of support.

OOC: I understand where you get your food and money from, but why does Waltens have any medicine or medical equipment? That doesn't make sense...
Unless Lore has stated that they do, it would only make sense that it was all lost in the war...

View user profile

117 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Oh, you helped with the Budget? Strange since only Foreman Crosby and the President actually communicated with the Bank, Senators and the people.
So far, you've not done one tangible thing to help the economy. Now maybe your mindset is that you're here only to solve problems other people come to you with - funny since you are the cause of the whole budget debacle - but we're literally building Echain's economy from nothing but rubble.
One would think this provides immeasurable opportunities to pursue economic policy, but apparently you can't think of anything you could do.
I do symphatise with your family situation, however that is neither here nor there. You're not doing your job. This is inexcusable. You're using the Ministry to solve your personal issues. That is literally abuse of power, and, it goes without saying, is inexcusable.

Another sign that you're unfit for your post is the fact you're content to ignore the actions of the Bank, because if you actually read our public bulletin board, you'd know we did much more then mint.
And even if the only thing we did was the mint, it was sure more than you ever did for the nation.

OOC: just to reiterate, this is all IC

View user profile

118 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:49 pm

I also dropped the deal about trading Wehrmacht men, I was told not to, and guess what I did, I moved on from that, so don't create lies about me that I have already dropped, sorry I'm just trying to get protection when I do my monthly visits to Plainsdale you know, it's also good to have a medical expert like Gollvieg on my side knowing that my mother is in good hands, I don't need someone who won't even do his own job to criticize mine, you will not have any of this impeachment talk until I'm found doing something unconstitutional my good sir.

View user profile

119 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:52 pm

May we drop this matter, sirs? Bigbadwolfhub helped me draft the budget and his name is clearly on it as a drafter. I have given him some time to deal with his personal issues. It is better to have him away then working under the ever growing stress of caring for his mother...

View user profile

120 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:56 pm

OOC: oh I know

IC: Okay so what have I been doing that abuses my power, I haven't gone around towns stealing from the people like there gold and money, I've been also trying to brainstorm a way to get this country back into once it was before, a glorious state, I've been given ideas from many of our branches of government on how to build it from the ground up, I've actually been paying attention to the board, but there is nothing good there to read, it's just your own opinion and thoughts, maybe if you talked it over with me before you put something stupid on there, not to insult your work or anything but all you have to do is communicate with me on the things you want done, you don't have to come to the idea of impeachment just yet until I've done something that's costs us to impeach myself, communication is key my dear sir, and that's what you lack of

View user profile

121 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:09 pm

You may have dropped that brilliant idea, but it just shows your frankly harebrained reasoning. Hiring SS officers with our nations recent history with Fascists? Truly great idea sir, bravo!

When we're at it, why do you make your trips to Plainsdale? Personal reasons, am I right? Meaning you spend but a fraction of your time at least being the acting (well, capable of acting) minister.
As for your mother, again that is a personal matter, and using the Ministry's resources to try and solve it is abhorrent misuse of authority. If you cannot see that trying to hire bodyguards and then scientists to help your mother, both through the Ministry is clear abuse of power, then you are unfit to hold any position in the Government. I'd like to hope you have at least an understanding of professional ethics, even though you showed no respect to it.

As for me doing my job, I have secured the Mint, I have made steps to both fund the Government and jumpstart the circulation of Espada (although you sure did your best to foil that), and I established Kautschukbund, purchased land and recruited farmers to help back Espada with rubber.
You have done... ehm... well... two (probably personal) trips to Plainsdale in that time?

Your work ethic truly amazes me, "Minister".

And now you have the gall to claim I am not doing my job, and that I should communicate with you, talk with you.
I will not do so. I declared so after the Budget fiasco you caused, I declared that neither me personally nor the Bank can rely on someone as incompetent and obstinate as you. I'd be happy to cooperate with the Minister of Finance and Transportation, but only one that actually does the work he's supposed to, not one who just uses his title for his personal ends.
I would also like to add that you sure as hell never ever even approached me or the Bank.

Now to your comments, Mr. President. I cannot verify if Mr. Wolfhub actually worked on the Budget, and I don't believe he did, as he never publicly showed any indication of his involvement. As for his mother, well, first of all, I assume that situation was present before he took the job of the Minister, and thus, if he was unable to do it due to his mother's situation, he shouldn't have even accepted the position.
And, since he is clearly incapable of being actual Minister, he shouldn't even be one. It may sound harsh, but our Nation needs Government that works tirelessly for them, not a minister who spends half his time caring for his mother and the other using his position for personal business.

View user profile

122 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:12 pm

OOC: Rule 0 Karbin...

View user profile

123 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:14 pm

OOC: I talked with bigbadwolfhub about this earlier and we understood it was IC stuff. However, if it's too much in his perspective, if he says so I'll tone it down (however I won't back down completely).

View user profile

124 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:17 pm

OOC: *Grabs a bucket of popcorn* This is getting good.

View user profile

125 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Gollvieg wrote:OOC: *Grabs a bucket of popcorn* This is getting good.

OOC: I know, right? First WW+me v bradley, then WW v infernal + grifen + bradley, and now this, all in what, like 4 days?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum