Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm by DollarD

» Turn 10-1069
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Finances & Transportation

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 am

OOC: I know right, and I have a suspicious feeling that the President has something to do behind the death of Karbin.

View user profile

252 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:29 am

OOC: Should I point out that, with the general lack of code of laws written, murder is... technically... legal? No? Okay.

253 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:30 am

OOC: Well than im technically scott free aint I

View user profile

254 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:32 am

Minister attaches sign to door that states: I will be leaving the country for 2 days so this stuff will cool down a little, thank you for your cooperation

View user profile

255 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:32 am

OOC: I suppose that depends on how the movement Shinpei is starting goes. And how that battle is going to go in, well, hours in lore-time.

256 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 am

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC: Can we just say that this conflict and shot never happened...

IC:  If you dont take back your "exchange rate," I will have to impeach you.  You didnt pass this through me or Karbin and you are breaking the constitution.  It isnt our fault that Tom allowed Lurem to use the Yen and now he will suffer.  Leave immediately and tell Tom that your agreement is null...

He is the Minister of Finance, he has the right to negotiate on a finance matter. Will the President start impeaching everyone who makes a decision he does not agree with?

OOC: P.S. this game is getting weird...

Last edited by Governor TomRP on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

257 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 am

OOC: I would say the old legal code still stands but maybe I just believe that because I am a hardcore conservative.

View user profile

258 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:01 am

OOC:Didn't you already make a ruling that the criminal and civil codes would be handwaved and passed without discussion? I had to change a bill due to inheritance rights suddenly becoming a thing, because of it.

View user profile

259 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 am

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:OOC:Didn't you already make a ruling that the criminal and civil codes would be handwaved and passed without discussion? I had to change a bill due to inheritance rights suddenly becoming a thing, because of it.

I thought that too.

View user profile

260 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:39 am

OOC:
1) why is bigbad saying I had anything to do with the murder in OOC? He literally took his gun out and shot karbin...
2) I like how the most incompetent part of the game, the Senate, is going to vote to impeach me due to my abilities ...
3) TomRP, it isn't that I don't agree with his decision, it's that that deal is unconstitutional because it allows you to place the Yen over the Espada.
4) Everyone is ignoring the fact that TOMRP is amassing forces in Lurem and is going to attack... BUT NO! Defend his ass and blame us for civil war...

View user profile

261 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:39 am

OOC:
1) why is bigbad saying I had anything to do with the murder in OOC? He literally took his gun out and shot karbin...
2) I like how the most incompetent part of the game, the Senate, is going to vote to impeach me due to my abilities ...
3) TomRP, it isn't that I don't agree with his decision, it's that that deal is unconstitutional because it allows you to place the Yen over the Espada.
4) Everyone is ignoring the fact that TOMRP is amassing forces in Lurem and is going to attack... BUT NO! Defend his ass and blame us for civil war...

View user profile

262 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:15 am

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC:
4)  Everyone is ignoring the fact that TOMRP is amassing forces in Lurem and is going to attack... BUT NO!  Defend his ass and blame us for civil war...

Please, I am not placing Yen above the Espada, I am trying to supplant Yen with the Espada, but I can not do this if the people do not want to switch because the government will not give them an exchange rate. A flat exchange rate from Yen to Espada is not going to convince people to switch the currency, however, a generous but fair exchange rate like myself and Bigbad arranged makes it slightly profitable to actually switch to the Espada rather than retain Yen, thus galvanizing the populace to make the switch themselves, rather than getting overly punitive and forcing people to switch. I am doing the complete opposite, I actually placed Espada above the Yen.

As for your other point, I will humour it against my better judgement. I am finished trying to convince you of my loyalty, I have done it time and time again, brought you countless amounts of information personally that you just choose to ignore and hand wave (I even informed you that a monarchist uprising was likely days before the battle of Central, but naturally you ignored me). Luckily the other Governors and Senators are able to see where the real problems of this government reside. A lack of robust leadership, the complete inability to get anything done, personal grudges preventing policy, a Constitution that wasn't properly scrutinized and is now actually causing more problems to the people rather than helping them, etc etc.

View user profile

263 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:55 am

OOC: I feel like Trostky right now, so innocent and on the run from the soviets, maybe my character escaped to Mexico like he did, who knows, I mean im still an innocent man after all of this, and I'm on Toms side since it was you Grifen that started this whole thing so I cant blame them for revolting

View user profile

264 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:56 am

I hope you take your drinks straight, and not on the rocks, for your sake.

View user profile

265 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:37 am

OOC: I was kidding about the legal code thing. But literally murdering another man in the Palace? During a time of crisis? Man, I thought I'd have trouble getting the players to work against one another, but God damn. For the record, I'm not sure everyone would be okay with the government completely dissolving.

266 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:10 pm

(MoFT)thebigbadwolfhub wrote:Minister attaches sign to door that states: I will be leaving the country for 2 days so this stuff will cool down a little, thank you for your cooperation

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr Gollvieg says while flanked by policemen. "You pulled a gun on the Director and shot him in front of 2 witnesses, there is no way out if this BB.  My suggestion? Go quietly."

OOC: My other suggestion? Gollvieg casts Inspiration

View user profile

267 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 pm

A letter comes in the mail late afternoon to the office of the MoFT, since no one is there to check it Gollvieg picks it up and reads it, I have escaped this country in a time of death, I know what I have done and will not accept to be tried for this, of course I will be back in a few months or two, I will be writing everyone in the Ministry and of course our President the murderer. just kidding of course, I know i did it, I hated that man, I killed him with my own cold blood, I would of shot the president if it wasnt for that pesky blow to the head, I will be giving my job to Gollvieg as I'm gone only if you accept it of course, He is in total control of this office and my gun in the left drawer, its a classic Luger, use it well my fellow friend.-MoFT BigBadWolf
OOC: I will probably just do this about once a day and write a letter to this office, I will write to everyone and give him a sort of thing I hid around the ministry building, could there be a bomb, who knows someone just has to find it

View user profile

268 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:55 pm

OOC: Gollvieg... You want the office? Very Happy
the national government is literally falling apart...

View user profile

269 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:08 pm

OOC: First you have to formally dismiss bbwh, then suggest replacement, then Senate has to approve him in a vote.

View user profile

270 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:19 pm

OOC: I will, but later...

View user profile

271 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:07 pm

OOC: you guys like my letter lol

It's kinda sad to my position go, all the weeks I spent as a Minister was the best time I had, and I ruined it lol

View user profile

272 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 pm

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC: Gollvieg... You want the office? Very Happy
the national government is literally falling apart...

OOC: I will only take the job if the Senate agrees that as an NGO, the Rangers is NOT a source of personal income. It's not btw, and I can continue to lead them as a disaster relief unit. The only other way is if you change the appointment to the Minister of Finance, Agriculture, Transportation and Emergency(FATE) and I merge the Rangers into the government

View user profile

273 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:11 pm

OOC: I doubt that is necessary since we will probably change around our system soon.

View user profile

274 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:18 pm

OOC: Renaming the ministry would mean changing the Constitution.

View user profile

275 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Suko Shinpei wrote:OOC: Renaming the ministry would mean changing the Constitution.

OOC: The Constitution is inheritly flawed and does not take into consideration A LOT of national services such as national emergencies, food supply, and disaster relief... which I am already doing. We can add an amendment

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum