Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 3-1068
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Finances & Transportation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Ich habe ein Abkommen mit dem neuen Führer von Deutschland, sagten sie, dass für jeden SS-Wehrmacht Soldat nehmen wir, wenn wir beginnen, den Preis für die Gewerbesteuer wird viel niedriger sein, ich weiß, dass ist der Minister für auswärtige Angelegenheiten Job, aber meistens ist es Mein Job wegen der Steuer, die sie auf uns setzen. Sie haben mir auch einen Job angeboten, um Deutschland wieder herzustellen, wenn ich es nehme, werde ich einen Minister-Job in zwei Ländern haben, der mit mir fein ist, was tun Sie Kerle denken. English Version: I have a deal with the new leader of Germany, they said that for every SS-Wehrmacht soldier we take, when we start trading the price on the trade tax will be much lower, I know that's the Minister of foreign affairs job but mostly it's my job due to the tax that they put on us. they have also offered me a job to restore Germany, if I take it I will have a Minister job in two countries which is fine with me, what do you guys think.

View user profile

52 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:47 pm

1) We will not allow any foreign soldier into our country.
2) Your can't be minister of two countries...

View user profile

53 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:53 pm

That's why I decided to end that offer with Germany about the Minister job, its way to big deal with the whole country split in two, and the job was based in East Germany so I would've said no anyway, and what's so bad about having an ex-German military officer just guarding one office, there working with me and only me until I give them to someone else, I have a whole system to deal with this

View user profile

54 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Those guard jobs can be given to Echain soldiers.

View user profile

55 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Then what happens if a coup abrupts in the country, then who do we have to keep our back safe, it's either having a guard job with cheap pay because hey it's Germans, or actually having to pay a good amount of money that could be worthless when a riot is starting, the German ex-military soldiers will do anything to get away from the allied powers right now, so why not teach them the right ways "technically brainwashing them" into the right way then to spend 100,000 Espada on just a few guys, and another thing is that I need scientists and our country doesn't have any of them, so that's another thing on why I need these people from Germany

View user profile

56 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Any current or former SS soldier entering Plainsdale territory will be detained, whether they are part of the military or not.

View user profile

57 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm

1) If there is a riot or a couple, I don't think a few germans would stop them.
2) It produces domestic jobs for Echain instead of giving them to foreign soldiers.
3) What does hiring scientists have to do with hiring soldiers? I am, also, sure that all the German scientists are in the US...

There is no reason for you to hire foreign soldiers to work in our nation.

View user profile

58 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:23 pm

They won't be entering Plainsdale, there is a special place that I will keep them under protection don't worry, there not technically soldiers anymore, there is a name change process and a burning of the old uniforms they have, there technically disbanding the whole Wehrmacht army and protesting me, that's all they will do, and the scientists aren't apart of the Wehrmacht so I know I'm allowed to bring them in without any problems, I know there not wanted by the Allied Powers, only the soldiers which won't happen to due to the identity change, people are looking at this the wrong way

View user profile

59 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:26 pm

There is still a good couple of scientists left in Germany for me to use, it's for a special project I'm doing with them, it's not to anyone's concerns, but I can see why the whole soldier thing is a mess, they have completely vowed to never express the German ways again so that's a plus, and there being payed next to nothing, and if they don't do a sufficient amount of work, we turn them into the allied powers for a big bounty award, so that means more money for us

View user profile

60 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Should this happen. Wherever you take them they will not be safe. I will be working with the other governors to have these men arrested.

View user profile

61 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 pm

The system of giving them to the allies would fix the problem of the extremists that are faking out the people pretending to be good, we just trade, it's a more sufficient way of doing this whole process, and we ask them to bring personal records in when applying for the job, I outlaw any soldiers that worked at the camps, I'm more looking for the solders that once protected the Nazi HQ in Berlin where I know that they were clean

View user profile

62 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:35 pm

And 'ow do you be guarenteein' that they are "clean"? I do no' be thinkin' e'en the German 'igh command knew exactly where the soldiers were clean or not. Just because they were near Berlin and did no' participate in any battles or internment camp does no' mean they are good people.

View user profile

63 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 pm

How wondrous to see the Minister actually doing something even if said thing is far too controversial to do without consultation and doesn't actually fall within his purview.

View user profile

64 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm

The documents the German kept for the German soldiers, they logged everything they did so you can see if there clean, they were guards upon the people, kept the people of Berlin safe, they were just trying to do there job and not start anything, many of the guards even hated there jobs enough to cheer when Hitler killed himself, that's another thing on how they are good people, yes there is bad eggs but you can easily see behind the eyes if they did something or not, i want to give this a try for atleast a month, if something happens upon them coming here then I will abolish the movement, let the innocent soldiers be free for a change and not be stuck in a post-war destroyed Germany

View user profile

65 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 pm

This is good for our country is a sorta good way, we earn money from taking them off Germany's back and then if one decides not to do his/her job we send them to the states and earn money from the bounty, it's a win win situation, and this is only for a month, if this works then it will last as long as it will take.

View user profile

66 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Remove the 'if one decides not to do his job' bit and instead immediately shaft the Nazis and I think this could work.

View user profile

67 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Can you understand when something will not be allowed? Just drop the subject or you will get impeached...

View user profile

68 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Fine....Fine i just wanted to try it for 1 month and that's it

View user profile

69 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Now how about that tax people

OOC: Sorry about this I just wanted to try something out and I guess it just blew up in my face,

View user profile

70 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:01 pm

OOC: lol Very Happy

Write the bill, I will examine it, then give you my comments and we might fix it, then I can propose it to the Senate.

View user profile

71 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Nationl Government can only set taxes in the Budget bill. Not a separate one.

View user profile

72 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 pm

I see no point in establishing a tax anyways. The espada is only starting circulation now and the citizens would have nothing to pay the taxes with. It is best to just wait a few months before setting any.

View user profile

73 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 pm

I brought up the same concern with making the payment to the regions a loan and no one thought it was an issue. It will just bring the Espada back to the national government. If you see the issue President I would suggest you make moves to have that bill amended.

View user profile

74 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 pm

The loan is to be paid back in two years and cannot be compared to a tax which it a citizens duty to pay. The regions will have that time to establish their industry and economy and will have the ability to pay the loan back. Meanwhile, the tax is something the citizen will have to pay immediately. So no, I dont see an issue with the budget I proposed. Very Happy

View user profile

75 Re: Ministry of Finances & Transportation on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 pm

You realise we will be setting taxes to pay that loan, right?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum