Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Today at 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 am

This is where we will deal with the Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture.

View user profile
These are the recommended course of actions:
1) start nominating and hiring professors that will teach and run the government run University of Echain in Aberisk.

View user profile
what curriculum are we try to focus on

View user profile
That will be up to the board of the University with your advice, but they require 4 facilities(they are stated in the constitution) and that would help guide their curriculum.

Meanwhile in the public curriculum, I believe it would be best to wait until our regions are back up and running, but you can start planning it. We can establish guideline, but the details will be up to the regions.

View user profile
Actions for either this turn or turn 2: (depends on you Lore)
1) Estimate the number of professors, teachers and intellectuals in Echain.

View user profile
if i had a rough population number of the 4-16 year old of boy and girls i can give you that number

View user profile
OOC: So for Lore...

These are the recommended courses of action: (for this turn or for turn 2, up to you Lore)
1) An estimate of the number of children between the ages 4-16
2) An estimate of the number of professors, teachers and educated individuals in Echain.

View user profile
http://speedrun4fun.forumotion.com/t1480-office-of-the-director-of-domestic-intelligence#18967

Office of the Director Domestic Intelligence, here if you want it.

View user profile

9 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:06 am

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC: So for Lore...

These are the recommended courses of action: (for this turn or for turn 2, up to you Lore)
1) An estimate of the number of children between the ages 4-16
2) An estimate of the number of professors, teachers and educated individuals in Echain.

Turn Action.

View user profile

10 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Turn 1.
There are not many children from the ages of 4 to 16 currently in Echain. Birthrates went down considerably and there hasn't been much of a baby boom. Though there probably will be very shortly.

There are a surprisingly large number of higher skilled educators in Echain, those who were smart enough to hide who they were and what they knew from the Japanese. A large number of these are, however, becoming unavailable as they are slowly hired on by an outside source. It takes only a little investigation to find that the Echain Rangers are currently hiring educators en masse.

11 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 pm

I recommend this:

1) Start hiring as many educators as you can.

View user profile

12 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:41 pm

I would like to propose a National Park boundary being created in the Waltens region. The region is famous for its various vista's and its natural beauty. Protecting this is key to solidifying our nations culture and promote tourism in the future, which can also encourage international relations.

View user profile

13 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:27 pm

i total agree with your sir that a excellent idea i shall seek talk with the governor of Waltens as soon as i am able to

View user profile

14 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:42 am

Honourable Minister,
The Bank is currently engaging in recruiting refugees for its Rubber Future Program, but there are also a lot of highly educated people coming into Echain.
We'd like to partner with the MoJEC to pick those with university education, foreigners who know Echaini and a second language, artists, craftsmen and scientists and, in joint effort with MoJEC, provided them with a liveable stipend until they learn Echaini and start working for a better Echain.
The only requirement for this recruitment would be commitment towards becoming a citizen.

With regards,
Director of the National Bank,
Karbin Cry

View user profile

15 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 am

can i have some one summarize who are the player to be put on trail and the charges

View user profile

16 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:34 am

second action: order the make a pamphlet of the conman word japanese to Echain translation and have the rangers distribute them to the Japanese refugee

third action: make up a simple test in japanese give to all refugees that are will to become citizens this test is to see what area of knowledge they have the only caveat that it must be clear to translate with ask the ranger to distribute them as well

four action: coordinate with the ministry of foreign affair to have a interpreter in all the major language including sign

firth action: talk with the region governors/ their equivalent about land need for modern 1945 schools with room to grow and evolve as need at the minute we are look at two school types one boy school and one girl school ( oc it the 1950 onward that mix school star to happen across the world)

View user profile

17 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:37 am

Currently myself, (MoD) Bradley3000, Governor TomRP and possibly Zeiss.

Though a case could be made for you extending the charges against (MoD) Bradley3000 to President GriffenKnight and Director Infernal who have been accused of being complicit in the crime Bradley3000 is being charged with.

The charge against myself as I have so far been made aware is that of Treason and Espionage, for knowingly revealing secret information.

The charge against (MoD) Bradley3000 (and his accomplices if you would like to pursue charges) is that of wilfully and knowingly breaching Article 5 of the Constitution due to their use of national military resources for the purpose of police work.

The charges against Governor TomRP are that of Sedition and Rebellion though these charges may have to be revised in light of recent information regarding the whereabouts and actions of the next defendant.

Zeiss, who faces charges of Sedition and Rebellion as well as possibly fraud due to the apparent faking of their own death.

View user profile

18 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:03 am

so we have what look like possible 3-4 trails at the minute the clears case are the tomrp and zeiss

your the second most clear case

and the MoD has to justify there use of the military in that action

View user profile

19 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:10 am

oc need to talk with lore about how we are going to do the trails i most likely need to play a judge lore the jury defence by the play put on trail the prosecution need to play by some who know the situation

View user profile

20 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 am

greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:oc need to talk with lore about how we are going to do the trails i most likely need to play a judge lore the jury defence by the play put on trail the prosecution need to play by some who know the situation

The defence will be represented by KarbinCry honourable Minister.

View user profile

21 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:27 am

can the director proof that he has no bias in your case

View user profile

22 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 am

I believe only I, TomRP and Zeiss will have the possibility for jury trials.

It depends on whether you decide to believe those accused of breaking article 5 were to profit in some way, which would upgrade the charge to that of Corruption.

OOC: I think you might need to be the prosecutor. Senator Bing Crosby is a constitutional judge, and the other two are NPCs.

View user profile

23 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:29 am

As will my defence your honour.

View user profile

24 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:29 am

greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:can the director proof that he has no bias in your case

He is a neutral party and has gone against me multiple times. During the issue of Constitutionality he listened to both sides.

View user profile

25 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 am

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:I believe only I, TomRP and Zeiss will have the possibility for jury trials.

It depends on whether you decide to believe those accused of breaking article 5 were to profit in some way, which would upgrade the charge to that of Corruption.

OOC: I think you might need to be the prosecutor. Senator Bing Crosby is a constitutional judge, and the other two are NPCs.

Breaking Article 5 (which me, the President and Director Infernal don't even believe I did) would not count as rebellion or sedition. Especially when these actions are being taken to defend Echain when she has no army.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum