Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Dead Valley
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1068
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:45 pm by wolfking2k

» Turn 5-1068
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am by Spartanmario

» Warlords II: Introduction/General Discussion
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 am by Crensler

» Possible Plot of Metroid Prime 4
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:26 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 4-1068
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:52 pm by Spartanmario

» The Dregs of Korn
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:46 pm by SilverDragonRed

» September 30: Underale
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 3-1068
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 am

oc are you playing your defense governor WhiskeyWhiskers

View user profile

27 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:32 am

(MoD)Bradley3000 wrote:Breaking Article 5 (which me, the President and Director Infernal don't even believe I did) would not count as rebellion or sedition. Especially when these actions are being taken to defend Echain when she has no army.

I did not say they constituted Rebellion and Sedition. This is not the place for arguments.

greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:
oc are you playing your defense governor WhiskeyWhiskers

No Director KarbinCry has also offered to act in my defence.



Last edited by Governor WhiskeyWhiskers on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

28 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 am

yes please don't do that argument in my office leave it for the courts

View user profile

29 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:45 am

You may want to approach people you feel you trust to help you build your case against us.

View user profile

30 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:46 am

oc just tell everybody know that today the 23 of the 1 i have some real life stuff so i won't be at my computer between 6:30- 9:30 GMT

View user profile

31 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 am

greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:oc just tell everybody know that today the 23 of the 1 i have some real life stuff so i won't be at my computer between 6:30- 9:30 GMT


You wont be available same time as me so that works out.

View user profile

32 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:27 pm

I am currently in custody of Governor Whiskers, however, if no formal charges are levied against him, I will release him within 48 hours.

View user profile

33 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:29 pm

I am currently in custody of Governor Whiskers, however, if no formal charges are levied against him, I will release him within 48 hours.

Ive asked the minister of justice to draw up the charges.

View user profile

34 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Also as no formal charges have been levelled against me I assume I am free to go?. I have an devastated army to attend to.

View user profile

35 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:30 pm

And a wound to tend.

View user profile

36 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Infernal wrote:And a wound to tend.


Thank god it was my left arm and I did not bleed out on the battlefield. It certainly was not nice to have just won and battle for Echain and had an arm taken off only to be arrested for non-existent charges.

View user profile

37 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:34 pm

(MoD) Bradley3000 wrote:
Infernal wrote:And a wound to tend.


Thank god it was my left arm and I did not bleed out on the battlefield. It certainly was not nice to have just won and battle for Echain and had an arm taken off only to be arrested for non-existent charges.

ooc: I would offer Dr Aphra to tend to your wound but I might get accused of creating a paramilitary force.

View user profile

38 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Infernal wrote:
(MoD) Bradley3000 wrote:
Infernal wrote:And a wound to tend.


Thank god it was my left arm and I did not bleed out on the battlefield. It certainly was not nice to have just won and battle for Echain and had an arm taken off only to be arrested for non-existent charges.

ooc: I would offer Dr Aphra to tend to your wound but I might get accused of creating a paramilitary force.

OOC: It's alright it was attended to by military surgeons of course it could be better considering it was on a battlefield.

View user profile

39 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 pm

I feel no need to pursue legal action against the MoD for his part in the debacle. Should the Minister of Domestic Intelligence continue to push his personal vendetta against Governor Whiskey Whiskers, I will request a hearing in order to review his actions taken during the events leading up to the attack in order to investigate whether or not his action qualify as criminal neglect and conspiracy

View user profile

40 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:41 pm

OOC: Can it be known that the Rangers have 3 militia units... why? I thought you were a relief group...

View user profile

41 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Since no charges have come about I will make a small trip to the hospital to change my bandages and will return to my Ministry.


Good day.

View user profile

42 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 pm

oc have only just seen your post give me a minute

View user profile

43 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 pm

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Can it be known that the Rangers have 3 militia units... why?  I thought you were a relief group...

I believe this is also worthy of question, but would suggest another thread be created specifically for an inquiry into all non-governmental paramilitary forces on the island.

View user profile

44 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:47 pm

President Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Can it be known that the Rangers have 3 militia units... why?  I thought you were a relief group...

OOC: I literally have no idea why I have Miliita. I'm guessing that Lore gave me 3A Militia to represent the amount of manpower I have available for doing things like disaster relief

View user profile

45 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers what charges are you holding the directer of the bank and intelligence under

View user profile

46 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:52 pm

and minister of MoD can you summit all the evidence on why you call military action it will be helpful

View user profile

47 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:and minister of MoD can you summit all the evidence on why you call military action it will be helpful

I thought my trial was dropped as no one has charged me?.

View user profile

48 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

I would charge the Minister of Defence, the President and Director of Intelligence with breaking article 5 of the constitution.

View user profile

49 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 pm

(MoD) Bradley3000 wrote:
greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:and minister of MoD can you summit all the evidence on why you call military action it will be helpful

I thought my trial was dropped as no one has charged me?.
Yet. That's the minister of Justice's job, and what he is currently trying to do.

View user profile

50 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:I would charge the Minister of Defence, the President and Director of Intelligence with breaking article 5 of the constitution.

Very well.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum