You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:56 pm

well look like i need that evidence then

View user profile

52 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:58 pm

OOC: Just a reminder, these cases go to the Constitutional court, and have a exhonoratory jury.

Case 1: Whiskers v bradley3000, grifenknight, infernal; conspiring to break the 5th Article of the Constitution
Case 2: Infernal v Whiskers; no details given

So, if no formal charge is levied against Whiskers, he's fine. And by formal charge I mean public, here, and with the supposed transgression.

View user profile

53 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 pm

ooc i assume that lore will maybe have to look at the jury job

View user profile

54 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:01 pm

ooc also it late here and i'm going to sleep

View user profile

55 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:05 pm

[quote="Director Karbin Cry (NB)"]OOC: Just a reminder, these cases go to the Constitutional court, and have a exhonoratory jury.

Case 1: Whiskers v bradley3000, grifenknight, infernal; conspiring to break the 5th Article of the Constitution
Case 2: Infernal v Whiskers; no details given

I have given details Karbin.

View user profile

56 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:06 pm

OOC:And Greywolf is clearly swamped figuring it out. Just post the charge.

View user profile

57 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:07 pm

And unless soomthing has happened you are missing a case.

Case 3: Griffin knight v Whiskers - Treason.

View user profile

58 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:OOC:And Greywolf is clearly swamped figuring it out. Just post the charge.

ooc: I did in a private message.

View user profile

59 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Post it here so that I and KarbinCry may work on my defence.

View user profile

60 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm

IC: Seriously, what law is there against whistleblowing? Especially since the whistle blowing revealed a serious case of criminal neglect that would have destroyed the nation and killed the majority of the population due to hunger alone? I would like to know why you are so interested in charging the man who is reponsible for the continued life of all of Echain, or do you have a secret stockpile of food and weapons you are not telling us.

View user profile

61 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Well that is simple, Mr. Gollvieg. The Government has, on numerous occasions, shown shocking incompetency and is dismissive of any criticism simply because it's criticism. You need only to look to the walking catastrophe that is Minister Wolfhub to see that the impotence of Government and its inability to take any kind of outside negative reaction is not just limited to Director Infernal's frankly shocking failure in his job.

View user profile

62 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Director Karbin Cry (NB) wrote:Well that is simple, Mr. Gollvieg. The Government has, on numerous occasions, shown shocking incompetency and is dismissive of any criticism simply because it's criticism. You need only to look to the walking catastrophe that is Minister Wolfhub to see that the impotence of Government and its inability to take any kind of outside negative reaction is not just limited to Director Infernal's frankly shocking failure in his job.

ooc: I was writing the charges for Govoner WW trying to be helpfull, But the above post has mad me decide that sleep and go to work takes priority.

View user profile

63 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:34 pm

OOC: God damn it KarbinCry, can you tell your character to be less of an ass or I swear to God Mr. Gollvieg is going to go On Bok on someone

View user profile

64 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 pm

OOC: This is a defence strategy. I am merely using what the government did, and what I said they did, to create a favourable atmosphere for the defence of Whiskers.
And yes, my character could be less of a belligerent stick in the mud, but then he wouldn't be my character.

View user profile

65 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Turn 2
Construction of the National Park in Waltens has completed, leading to an upsurge in local morale.
Efforts are made across the board to push Japanese refugees to begin learning and speaking Echaini. These efforts do not seem to be making any headway, for reasons not fully understood.
Any trials will be considered to be happening on Turn 3.

66 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:51 pm

OOC: If you tell me where the Park is, I can mark it on the map.

View user profile

67 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Pertaining the trials, I already have my defense.
I am charging Whiskey for treason because he was releasing confidential information.
I would like to say that I never said we should attack or invade Lurem, but only to gather our forces to defend Lurem.
Also, apparently all of you are ignoring the fact that TomRP is splitting his land between his commanders, but why listen to me? I'm just part of the incompetent government.

View user profile

68 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Even if TomRP were splitting his lands between his commanders, as long as it were democratically decided by the regional assemblies, would be entirely constitutional. Was this honestly to be part of the basis for your conspiracy's plan to attack Lurem after the false-flag? The regions' right to self-governance internally?

View user profile

69 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Mr. President, I am glad you can at least admit that your Government is quite incompetent, and hope you move to remedy the situation by removing parties responsible for the sad state of the Cabinet and Office of Domestic Intelligence.
Anyway, first know that you cannot charge one person with the same crime twice; however, should you wish to join Director Infernal's motion, you may.
As for actions of Governor TomRP, as far as I know, he has charted Constitutional constituencies and made them the basic unit of local governance, which would mean the Commanders are actually individual Representatives in the Assembly. If the situation is different, which it very well may, since I, unlike Director Infernal, do not claim to know what exactly is happening in Lurem in detail, and there is something unconstitutional afoot, it is you moral duty to report such transgression to the Constitutional Court.

View user profile

70 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Director Karbin Cry (NB) wrote:Mr. President, I am glad you can at least admit that your Government is quite incompetent, and hope you move to remedy the situation by removing parties responsible for the sad state of the Cabinet and Office of Domestic Intelligence.
Anyway, first know that you cannot charge one person with the same crime twice; however, should you wish to join Director Infernal's motion, you may.
As for actions of Governor TomRP, as far as I know, he has charted Constitutional constituencies and made them the basic unit of local governance, which would mean the Commanders are actually individual Representatives in the Assembly. If the situation is different, which it very well may, since I, unlike Director Infernal, do not claim to know what exactly is happening in Lurem in detail, and there is something unconstitutional afoot, it is you moral duty to report such transgression to the Constitutional Court.

I would not call all members of Cabinet incompetent. As you may have noted I have built up our Guard and Navy to a fighting state, hell I just defended Central from a force far more advanced than our armed forces. My Ministry has done the best it can in the situation we are in. If anyone is incompetent it is the damn Senate who are never around to debate anything let alone agree on something.

View user profile

71 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Using armed forces trained and assembled by the regions, not yourself.

View user profile

72 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:A fighting force trained and assembled by the regions.

If you had read the reports Governor you will have noted that ONE regiment of the 5 in the battle was from a region that being Central. All others were too far away to respond in time.

View user profile

73 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm

I was not aware. That means the charges against yourself have become much more complicated, you have also just implicated Governor Lorinbas in this.

Last edited by Governor WhiskeyWhiskers on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

74 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm

I didn't say all Ministries were lead badly, however the current intelligence fiasco and the tragedy called Ministry of Finance and Transportation both cast a deep, dark shadow over the Government.

View user profile

75 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:I was not aware. That means the charges against yourself have become much more complicated, you have also just implicated Governor Lorinbas in this.

You were un-aware?. Yes 4 of the Regiments were from the national Guard while 1 was from the former Royal Guard whom had been released from Governor Lorinbas's service before the battle.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum