Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 pm

You must understand, Minister Bradley, that Governor Whiskers was under house arrest on Versberg at the time, and even now news spreads slowly.

View user profile

77 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Director Karbin Cry (NB) wrote:You must understand, Minister Bradley, that Governor Whiskers was under house arrest on Versberg at the time, and even now news spreads slowly.

I had completely forgot my mind was somewhere else (probably thinking about the arm I NO LONGER HAVE).

View user profile

78 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 pm

When will these cases be taking place?
And who will be judging them?

View user profile

79 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Forgive my Plainsdale upbringing, you are quite correct, I was unaware.

View user profile

80 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Also, can I inquire about your charges against us? What specifically about article 5 was broken? Why you think it was broken? That sort of information...

View user profile

81 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 pm

Both cases are levied on Constitutional crimes, and thus will be decided by the Constitutional Court with exhonoratory jury.

As to your inquiry, that belongs in the courtroom.

View user profile

82 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Well with this new information, it is in using either the police or the military for a purpose counter to their constitutionally defined roles. Also in placing police under the military chain of command, usurping their independence.

It will still need to be determined whether this constitutes an external or internal threat, but your arguments before the battle suggested you each believed it to be an internal threat.

Given the man suspected now of carrying out the attack is an Echaini citizen, I can't imagine this could be considered an external threat, but that is for the court to decide.

Last edited by Governor WhiskeyWhiskers on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

83 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 pm

OOC: I'd just leave the legal mumbo-jumbo to a dedicated thread for both cases, just so we're not just repeating everything later.

View user profile

84 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:Well with this new information, it is in using either the police or the military for a purpose counter to their constitutionally defined roles. It will still need to be determined whether this constitutes an external or internal threat, but your arguments before the battle suggested you each believed it to be an internal threat.

Given the man suspected now of carrying out the attack is an Echaini citizen, I can't imagine this could be considered an external threat, but that is for the court to decide.

I would love to see you win the court over with the argument.

Hell the police did not even exist at all. The Governor basically fired them all before the battle and so they were nothing more than mercenaries.

I am sorry everyone the army can't protect you from threats only the non-existent police force of 1 regiment can do that.

Last edited by (MoD) Bradley3000 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

85 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 pm

I think each of us should know exactly what we are accused of so that a defence can be formed.

View user profile

86 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:02 pm

OOC: I'd just leave the legal mumbo-jumbo to a dedicated thread for both cases, just so we're not just repeating everything later.

View user profile

87 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Director Karbin Cry (NB) wrote:

OOC: Mummy why is Director Karbin shouting at me? Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

88 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:04 pm

OOC: Because he cannot stay away from this discussion if it continues and, at the same time, he doesn't want the trial itself to be just a rehash of the same old stale arguments.

View user profile

89 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:05 pm

(MoD) Bradley3000 wrote:I would love to see you win the court over with the argument.

Hell the police did not even exist at all. The Governor basically fired them all before the battle and so they were nothing more than mercenaries.

I am sorry everyone the army can't protect you from threats only the non-existent police force of 1 regiment can do that.

That is for the the judge and jury to decide. I am only stating what laws you are accused of breaking and why, not the extenuating circumstances you will use in your defence.

View user profile

90 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:20 pm

National Bank of Echain files charges against the Government in the matter of allowing Lurem Regional government to use yen as an official currency.

View user profile

91 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

Mr. Gollvieg bursts into the office. "The MoFT just shot Director Karbin!"

He continues running down the halls

View user profile

92 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 am

mr gollvieg pardon my language but what the hell is happening now

View user profile

93 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:40 am

I think it is time to charge BigBad with murder and force a dismissal out of the Lord President.

View user profile

94 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 am

'sigh' am i the only minister that has no self interest well then let gather what evidence we can

View user profile

95 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:03 am

I understand your issue Lord Minister but you are the Minister of Justice, and so it falls within your work. If you will need support in gathering evidence please inform me.

View user profile

96 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:04 am

OOC: Let's wait til Lore chimes in first. This situation got House of Cards super fast.

View user profile

97 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:30 am

ooc: fine by me i don't want to go in blind

View user profile

98 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:04 am

If anyone goes to KarbinCry's house to get Whiskey, you should see: "Sorry, Governor WhiskeyWhiskers is currently in the residence of Governor Mega Erox of Southport. If any officials want to take custody of him, let him know at the earliest convenience. This is for his own safety and the safety of our glorious nation."

View user profile

99 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:11 am

OOC: You wouldn't be able to do this, realistically, but so what. I'll just have to amend my plans :'(

View user profile

100 Re: Ministry of Justice, Education & Culture on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:47 am

OOC:Your alt character's in Versberg so your plans will probably be able to be pulled off quicker than Mega's.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum