Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radio Broadcasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Radio Broadcasts on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Herein lies the noteworthy and publicly available radio broadcasts across the nation.

Last edited by Adamemnon on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bolding)

View user profile

2 Re: Radio Broadcasts on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:03 pm

As the work day comes to a close, the people gather around radios setup by Adamemnon's people in public locations. Mothers hold their babes to their breasts, children gather around the magical talking device, and working people of all classes gather to relax after a hard day's work. Even those wealthy enough to own personal radios tune in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, comrades and friends."
*static
"To each and every one of you, you have my thanks. You have preserved this nation and its sovereignty. You have kept us fed, kept us working, and kept the flame of hope alive.

Now is not the time for anger or fear. Now is a time for prosperity. We must all work hard to grow our crops, mine our gems, harvest our rubber, and help one another. Please, do not prey on your fellow man as the Invaders preyed upon us.
Work hard, protect Echain, and live a good life.

For those of you struggling to survive in Lurem and Waltens, I offer you an escape in the food of Plainsdale. Plainsdale has need of your working prowess to provide food for the entire nation. You will be fed, housed, paid, all of your necessities will be taken care of.

For all of you joining me tonight, I would like to offer my own flame of hope. Survival. Equality. Prosperity. For our fallen brethren and our children."

The broadcast slowly transitions to the (previous) Echain national anthem which plays twice before the broadcast ends.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum