Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Today at 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get started (For beginners)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi Nerozaz here and I recently created my character. I have never played anything like this before even though I always have wanted to.

So am asking for some tips on how to get started. These tips may also serve other people who are also getting started.

Since my character lives in another country am a little confused on how am suppose to affect Echain. So any help would be welcomed

View user profile

2 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Well first, at a glance, I'm not sure what type of role in the government you'd like. There's still some holes and some possibilities there, it really depends on what kind of activity you'd like to have.

3 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 pm

My character is young and inexperienced when it comes to politics. He would have no ide where he would belong in a goverment. Radical belifes would drive him and it would led to mistakes. Maybe those mistakes would led to him fleeing his country and end up in Echain. My character was a royalist back home so he would seek to put what ever remains of the royal blood line back on the throne.

How does that sound?

View user profile

4 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 pm

like I said I have no idea on exactly what is possible and allowed in the your settings.

View user profile

5 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Hm. Alright. Now, as much as I hesitate to do this again, we do have an NPC in charge of a Governor slot and two as Senators. We could Q-Snap you in place of one of those if you want a direct hand in government.

I'm... not sure what else honestly, as long as you want to be involved in politics in particular. But then I have a headache and it's late lol.

6 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Sorry to drop this on you right now. Did not think you would answer so quickly

View user profile

7 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Oh also you could be another diplomat (right now Ginjaninja is one), or someone trying to get the military going (I require more active posting for military stuff for obvious reasons). Or you could be a crime lord, or an elite agent who's a crony of another player.

8 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 pm

OOC: Don't worry about the NPCs, my News Outlet Thugs will kick down their doors and drag said NPC Governor/Senator away and no one will remember what s/he is or did.

View user profile

9 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Sweden do have alot of steel, so I could negotiate some kind of deal for Echain since they need steel for recontruction and the new navy

View user profile

10 Re: How to get started (For beginners) on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:22 am

There is also already precedent set for PCs to be working with/as foreign powers (MrNotBot is one that I know of) so that is a valid option. And it sounds like a position that would require fewer forum posts and less concern with the inner workings of Echain.

As long as you make yourself relevant to Echain, things can work out.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum