» Turn 6-1069
Today at 11:40 am by SilverDragonRed

» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public - Everyone's character wiki's

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Public - Everyone's character wiki's on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:30 am

I'd set up a Character Page  with wiki links for all the who were active during Jan.

If you want me to make your page for you just post a backstory and a photo of your character here. Try to look for Photos or Portraits from the era for extra flavor. If you want to make your own wiki page then here are the steps:

1. Use this link: http://echain.wikia.com/wiki/Player_Characters
  2. Click of your name on the Player List, (it should be red)
  3. Click NEXT to create a new page.
  4. The first thing you should do is click Insert on the tool bar and click InfoBox
  5. Look for Character Infobox in the list and click it
  6. Fill in the information listed, title1 is your character's real name as if s/he was a real person and this is a wiki made 60 years after the fact
  7. Upload a Photo of your character, the Width of the Photo should be 192 pixels so the Photo does not resize the Infobox. The height of the Photo does not matter as much.
  8. Do not worry about the Died and Resting Place boxes, fill them out with N/A if you are not dead
  9. After filling in all the information Click Apply Changes
  10. You may fill in as much or as little story as you want on your page. You can even choose to not include information you don't want to reveal. Look to Bradley3000 and Lorinbas if you need any inspiration.
  11. Goodluck, have fun

View user profile

2 Re: Public - Everyone's character wiki's on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:20 am

Ad 8., it's better to just write nothing, then the entire row will be invisible.

View user profile

3 Re: Public - Everyone's character wiki's on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 am

Karbin Cry wrote:Ad 8., it's better to just write nothing, then the entire row will be invisible.

That sounds good, btw. Why are you creating a new infobox template for every minor city? isn't it better to just make 1 template and reuse it?

View user profile

4 Re: Public - Everyone's character wiki's on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:57 am

There is only one city template. There are a lot of zone templates, because I wanted to add towns in there, and didn't know about the fact that if you don't assign a row any value, it's invisible Very Happy in the future, I will probably make one comprehensive template and reformat everything, but I have other priorities right now Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Public - Everyone's character wiki's on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:05 pm

I've been in a writy mood, so I updated the Waltens page and am going to upload my character page tonight as well.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum