» Bound by the Past
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 pm

If we do it so Governors generate money and delegates + mayors generate influence, we force all stratas to connect. Mayors are almost strictly regional, delegates almost strictly national, and governor's are inbetween.
Because we have two real expendable stats (money and influence) it makes sense to give each role only one (if we balance income types, we make roles similar and we make them able to operate without the others). And then - there's a reason you have bun-burger-bun and not bun-bun-burger.

As for legislation, none is really needed. It all comes from the Constitution. BTW the Constitution will have to be changed only a little bit.

View user profile

27 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:11 pm

What do you mean we dont need legislation? From what im aware, the constitution doesn't state every single thing needed to run the government...

Also, Im pretty sure in England they do bread-toast-bread... That sounds like the weirdest shit in the world. A literal toast sandwich.

View user profile

28 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:14 pm

No, you don't need legislation to in-game explain why regions set taxes and stuff.

View user profile

29 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Oh, my bad. Very Happy

View user profile

30 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Can we wait on this discussion until the game starts again? I really would like to try out the new system with legislation straight away. I have a specific idea that will require it.

View user profile

31 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Sure. I'm just saying that this gameplay idea works even without specific laws.

View user profile
Updated List
4 Willing Governors Thus Far:
Lorinbas
Grifenknight
WhiskeyWhiskers
Cecasander

3 Potential Governors:
Gollvieg
Bradley
Karbin

View user profile
I am willing to still be Governor.

View user profile
i still want do something with the education front been a three party stuff but i'm open to any these

View user profile
Will any of this affect Domestic Intelligence?

View user profile
greywolf (MoJEC) wrote:i still want do something with the education front been a three party stuff but i'm open to any these

Wanna become a Delegate? I'm pretty sure you can effect a lot of the education from there

View user profile
Nerozaz wrote:Will any of this affect Domestic Intelligence?

DoI should still stay the same.

View user profile
Like gollvieg said, I'm sure you could become a delegate for education and I'm sure the same applies to nerozaz. He can probably become a delegate for domestic intelligence.

View user profile
6 Willing Governors Thus Far:
Lorinbas
Grifenknight
WhiskeyWhiskers
Cecasander
Chaos Ryder
Braigwen

3 Potential Governors:
Gollvieg
Bradley
Karbin

So... as of this very moment, if Gollvieg, Bradley, AND Karbin become Governors we'll have it covered.

I hate to make such a harsh judgement call since the game itself is partially to blame for inactivity. What do you guys thing? (a third option would be to temporarily either have NPCs there or the 'willing but not desiring' people in and if other people come back or become active they can slot in)

If I go in temporarily would I cede my power to either WarWager or Krenzler?. I would be fine with that until a player joins or becomes more active. Those 2 would have to keep me updated though and at least ask my advice. If no one joins after 2 weeks I can keep my position permanently as Governor. You could probably explain this as in character that many Governors have resigned in the outbreak of the coup and refuse to be part of the Federal government and that these people (like me) will take their place until new elections are held.

View user profile
That's the general direction I was thinking of yes.

View user profile
If I take it by regions, and give preference to those who are currently governors, we have:
Aberisk - Gollveig
Central - Lorinbas
Eastport - noone
Lurem - noone
Northport - Braigwen
Plainsdale - Whiskers
Southport - bradley
Versberg - Chaos
Waltens - Cecasander

Which leaves grifen and me.

I am probably the most flexible, as I currently don't really have a character. In-game, it would be fitting if grifen got Lurem, as he capitulates to the region's and accepts the task of pacifying Luremites.

View user profile
IM GOING TO MAKE THEM BURN!!! I'll take Lurem. Very Happy

View user profile

46 Re: Official Thread Tracking Changes To The Game on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

I am fine with this.

View user profile
I'll stand down for now, I largely picked governor because It wasn't about drafting bills so I definitely don't want to continue with that. For now I'll step back, watch the vod of the stream, and maybe take up a mayor/zone thing depending on how that'll work.

View user profile
JainaProudmoore2 wrote:I'll stand down for now, I largely picked governor because It wasn't about drafting bills so I definitely don't want to continue with that. For now I'll step back, watch the vod of the stream, and maybe take up a mayor/zone thing depending on how that'll work.

Would you be interested in becomin the Mayor for Aberisk City? We don't have a lot of cities and you would be doing exactly what you been doing before, which is build local buildings and making improvements. It would help greatly with my workload

View user profile
Gollveig wrote:
Would you be interested in becomin the Mayor for Aberisk City? We don't have a lot of cities and you would be doing exactly what you been doing before, which is build local buildings and making improvements. It would help greatly with my workload

Maybe, for now I'd like to just observe for a little while.

View user profile
Home zones are administered directly by the Governor.
Esculpir - Aberisk
Royal Central - Central
Clearspruit Valley - Eastport
The Toil - Lurem
Neck - Northport
Sorraia Vale - Plainsdale
Greate Cleave - Southport
Ankunft - Versberg
Heartland - Waltens

It can obviously change if regional capital moves.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum