Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Yesterday at 3:39 am by ZeroCool

» Turn 1-1069
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm by Crensler

» Turn 2-1069
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Mass Effect 3, Your Edition
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:40 pm by Braigwen

» Turn 12-1068
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 pm by wolfking2k

» Player Houses
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:50 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Battle of Scales
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:52 am by SilverDragonRed

» Good morning!
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:41 pm by Galtori

» We started a Discord chatroom for the community. It's free to boot!
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 am by Chatterbox1991

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Archengeia Drinking Game!

Ladies and Gentleman of the Lorerunner community, I have come up with a game to play whenever you are watching his ruminations and discussions. I tested this out myself as I was watching his Dragon Age Lorerun taking a sip of my vodka and Mt Dew every time he said or did one of the following (I got pretty buzzed off this let me tell you!)

I.“Functions”

II.“In a nutshell”

III.“An interesting character/concept”

IV. Says “shrug”

V. Asks for the chat’s thoughts

VI. “indicative”

VII. Emphatically says “disgusting”

VIII. Slips into a vaguely eastern European accent for no discernable reason

IX. Evil laughter, really growly evil voice, or Malak voice

X. Describes a setting or society as "wrong"

Feel free to play this game as you will, substituting alcohol with oreos, only counting half this list, or whatever. It’s your game!

View user profile

2 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 pm

I'm the Lorerunner, and this is my favorite thread in the Citadel.


_________________
The Lorerunner
View user profile http://lorerunner.com/

3 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

XI. Goes "Wheeeeee~~!"
XII. Frustration noises ah p t t t t
XIII. A Self-coined term appears. eg bullet point syndrome, coffee situation
XIV. Points out the gameplay-story integration, or lack of
XV. because non-sequitur :pause: let me explain
XVI. think about that for a moment
XVII. A wild chat voot appears
XVIII. :long sigh: let's talk about X
XIX. Impromptu rumination while the game is paused for more than 5 minutes. Drink twice is it's completely off-topic. Drink thrice if it's related to the Empirium.
XX. Techhhhnically
XXI. Tchkoo.

View user profile

4 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Luslanz wrote:XI. Goes "Wheeeeee~~!"
XII. Frustration noises ah p t t t t
XIII. A Self-coined term appears. eg bullet point syndrome, coffee situation
XIV. Points out the gameplay-story integration, or lack of
XV. because non-sequitur :pause: let me explain
XVI. think about that for a moment
XVII. A wild chat voot appears
XVIII. :long sigh: let's talk about X
XIX. Impromptu rumination while the game is paused for more than 5 minutes. Drink twice is it's completely off-topic. Drink thrice if it's related to the Empirium.
XX. Techhhhnically
XXI. Tchkoo.

For the love of all thats holy, I am trying to create a game that will make you buzzed not annihilate your liver.

View user profile

5 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:24 am

Let's just see how many Lore-isms we can come up with. Then you have the option of making it Lorerunner bingo!

1 shot
-Points out quiet horror in a setting that's generally considered light hearted
-Asks if the music volume is ok
-Gets startled by the donation animation
-"Let me preface this"
-"It is my opinion that"
-Makes an analogy using Starwars, FF, Mass Effect, or Primus
-Does the Palpatine voice. (2 shots if he's wearing the robe)

2 shots
-"Because 'screw you;' that's why!"
-Rosebud image is shown
-"Hoype"
-You can hear a train, a plane, or Xahn in the background
-Gives a shout-out to a new viewer
-Begins a Rumination by saying that it will probably be short
-Chair-sama is mentioned
-Stream audio gets muted for copywrong protection
-Claims to be the Lich King

3 shots
-Mentions or employs speedrunner strats during a run
-Blames himself for something
-Mentions he forgot to write something in his notes for a Rumination
-Claims he sucks at a game but is playing better than you
-Xahn appears on camera

4 shots
-Imitates the EA hand gestures
-Compares something to Ride to Hell: Retribution
-Mini Xahn is adorable
-A new green screen background gets used
-Chair-sama takes over hosting duties for more than 5 minutes

5 shots
-A new setting is added to the Empirium
-Invents a new type of run
-Goes without eating for 12 hours or more during a run
-Drops an F-bomb
-Thirsty dog interrupts a stream
-Someone says Xahn's or Mini Xahn's real name

View user profile

6 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:21 am

Ser Arthur wrote:
Luslanz wrote:XI. Goes "Wheeeeee~~!"
XII. Frustration noises ah p t t t t
XIII. A Self-coined term appears. eg bullet point syndrome, coffee situation
XIV. Points out the gameplay-story integration, or lack of
XV. because non-sequitur :pause: let me explain
XVI. think about that for a moment
XVII. A wild chat voot appears
XVIII. :long sigh: let's talk about X
XIX. Impromptu rumination while the game is paused for more than 5 minutes. Drink twice is it's completely off-topic. Drink thrice if it's related to the Empirium.
XX. Techhhhnically
XXI. Tchkoo.

For the love of all thats holy, I am trying to create a game that will make you buzzed not annihilate your liver.

what's that? you need more? well ok but we're stretching it a bit.

XXII. Says hello or goodbye to a character
XXIII. Cracking joints. Drink twice if it's the neck
XXIV. Cheat mode ENGAGE
XXV. Says lol, doesn't actually lol
XXVI. Random encounters with COUSes (Carrots of Unusual Size)
XXVII. Takes the Furt option: chug the entire bottle, game over, everybody go home.

View user profile

7 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Frieza2000 wrote:Let's just see how many Lore-isms we can come up with. Then you have the option of making it Lorerunner bingo!

1 shot
-Points out quiet horror in a setting that's generally considered light hearted
-Asks if the music volume is ok
-Gets startled by the donation animation
-Makes an analogy using Starwars, FF, Mass Effect, or Primus

2 shots
-"Because 'screw you;' that's why!"
-"Hoype"
-Gives a shout-out to a new viewer
-Begins a Rumination by saying that it will probably be short
-Chair-sama is mentioned
-Stream audio gets muted for copywrong protection
-Claims to be the Lich King

3 shots
-Mentions or employs speedrunner strats during a run
-Blames himself for something
-Mentions he forgot to write something in his notes for a Rumination
-Claims he sucks at a game but is playing better than you
-Xahn appears on camera

4 shots
-Imitates the EA hand gestures
-Mini Xahn is adorable
-A new green screen background gets used
-Chair-sama takes over hosting duties for more than 5 minutes

5 shots
-A new setting is added to the Empirium
-Goes without eating for 12 hours or more during a run

Everything I left in the quote happens rather often. You're looking to destroy us.

View user profile

8 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Also, you guys forgot the most important one.

1. #NotEvil

View user profile

9 Re: The Official Lorerunner Drinking Game on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:33 am

In honor of this wanton self destruction, I've changed my avatar.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum