Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by Luslanz

» Turn 1-1068
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 pm by FreelanceZero

» Turn 2-1068
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:52 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 12-1067
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm by Spartanmario

» Player Houses
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Koth Meeting
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Chelsey Wright: hiring a lawyer
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Tyranny Coupon 50%
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm by TheUltimateParadoxs

» Warlords II: Turn Four - Departure of a Hero
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

"DI Findings [Private, only for Military-, Navy- and Goverment members]"

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Of course you have to ask me for my support before I sent someone to watch over you

View user profile
I believe you might have misunderstood me. I currently have people providing counter-surveillance. I am offering them to you to use as you see fit.

OOC: That is a trade of 2 secrecy for 4 influence.

View user profile
OOC: I wish I seen your comment earlier already used up an influence so I can take them right now, maybe next turn

View user profile
OOC: My offer is 1 secrecy for 3 influence, with the influence payable in the next 6 months (during which you'll generate 24 influence points).

View user profile
Oh well fuck, then I raise my offer to 2 for 7. With the same time stipulations. Each point not sold separately.

View user profile
I like Felix Clary zu Osegg proposal more. Why not 2 secrecy for 6 influence?

View user profile
OOC: I'll send our deal to Lorerunner, so it's official, Nerozaz

View user profile
Director Nerozaz wrote:I like Felix Clary zu Osegg proposal more. Why not 2 secrecy for 6 influence?

Because I know you need secrecy and I have more of it than Felix. My deal while less efficient gets you an extra point.

View user profile
ok I like it, if no one else good a better idea I think we will go with WhiskeyWhiskers proposal

View user profile
I've just transferred my intelligence network to you, Delegate Zaz. I believe you'll uphold your end of the bargain; if I may suggest so, postpone the influence transfer until after 3 months, so your hands will be more free in the coming few months.

View user profile
OOC: How much was 3 months in real time, now again?

View user profile
OOC: its turns. Right now, we're in turn 3, so by turn 10 you should transfer the 3 influence points to me / 7 to Whiskers.

View user profile
3 turns, I believe. You can only have up to 4 points though, so splitting your spending of influence paying 2 to me, 1 to Felix and keeping 1 for yourself for other miscellaneous spending each turn until you pay this off might make sense. It's up to you.

View user profile
OOC: Yeas, but my terms were that he payment is due in 6 months = 6 turns, so it must be paid before the start of Turn 10. The three moths was just that I don't want payment early, as I prefer Nerozaz has influence to spend in the coming turns because of the crises we have right now.

View user profile
lets wait 3 months and than you can bring it up again

View user profile
I would prefer 2 influence be paid asap. Then however you feel the rest should be paid in the following 4-5 turns is up to you.

View user profile
My family's ships frequent many of the ports in the Asia-Pacific region and our people have connections from the marble business offices in Sydney to the seedy dockyards of Saigon. I am sure I can delegate any relevant information to the desk of the DoI.

ooc: for a favourable exchange rate, of course.

View user profile
Welcome to next meeting gentleman.

We have a problem. I looked in the biggest congregation of refugees, which is in Northpoint and thinks are in motion there. Someone named Ueda (probably an alias) is organizing some group called the Initiative and preparing them for a big wave of refugees. Exact number are unknown.

Now the biggest problem, the japanese are here to stay there is even talk among them of "a new Japan". We need to deal with this now before we have even more mouths feed.

View user profile
Also they seem very protective of keeping all of this a secret. Few people would talk to me and when the noticed me they hunted me and even cut me

View user profile
Director Nerozaz wrote:Welcome to next meeting gentleman.

We have a problem. I looked in the biggest congregation of refugees, which is in Northpoint and thinks are in motion there. Someone named Ueda (probably an alias) is organizing some group called the Initiative and preparing them for a big wave of refugees. Exact number are unknown.

Now the biggest problem, the japanese are here to stay there is even talk among them of "a new Japan". We need to deal with this now before we have even more mouths feed.

Is there any chance you could infiltrate this organisation, perhaps track down a member and take their place?.

View user profile
I have considered it a possibility, but I needed to report back to you all so you can decide what to do with the next batch of refugees. Cause like it or not they are coming.

OOC: I will ask Lore If can head back to check up on the Initiative. But considering they saw me (not sure how much) I find it hard to belive that I could inlitrate them

View user profile
Director Nerozaz wrote:I have considered it a possibility, but I needed to report back to you all so you can decide what to do with the next batch of refugees. Cause like it or not they are coming.

OOC: I will ask Lore If can head back to check up on the Initiative. But considering they saw me (not sure how much) I find it hard to belive that I could inlitrate them

I will have to discuss this with my fellow Governors, in the meantime see if you can find out more.

View user profile
It will be hard, but wish me luck. If I get cought get me out get me out.

OOC: I got to negitives against me and I bring no weapons, but he who dares wins

View user profile
Don't go yourself. Hire a Japanese person or send an Echaini person of Japanese descent. They have a lower chance of getting caught.
I believe we should reject these new refugees. We don't have the food, infrastructure or housing to support them.

View user profile
Already gone, also as I said the japanese here did not give and information chances of me actually being able to bribe one without getting lured into a trap is too small

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum