Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 1-1070
Yesterday at 7:24 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Black Scale
Yesterday at 6:48 pm by SilverDragonRed

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by WKC690

» PATREON CHANGES
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by WKC690

» Black Water
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 12-1069
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:41 pm by Onyx Aurelius

» Turn 11-1069
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 am by Onyx Aurelius

» MCU Discussion Links - Historical
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm by DollarD

» Turn 10-1069
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm by Crensler


You are not connected. Please login or register

Council of Governors - Emergency Conscription Act (Passed, Archive please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Current Votes on this bill so far: 4 aye, 3 nay, 0 abstain, 2 not voted (Bill proposed 11:03 am PST 02/09/17; 36 hour grace period ends at 11:03 PM PST 02/09/17)

Emergency Conscription Act



Last edited by Governor Gollvieg on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I cast my vote for Aye.

View user profile
Given it is now going to pass I will for one last time ask for a compromise on this bill.

When an offensive is called, that we ask conscripts if they would be willing to serve overseas, and that those who do, be given the benefits of being a volunteer soldier. Those who don't volunteer may still be used in the offensive, but will be preferenced for staying on the homefront as national guard or in the factories or farms. That seems reasonable doesn't it?

View user profile
Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:Given it is now going to pass I will for one last time ask for a compromise on this bill.

When an offensive is called, that we ask conscripts if they would be willing to serve overseas, and that those who do get the benefits of being a volunteer soldier, those who don't volunteer may still be used in the offensive, but will be preferenced for staying on the homefront as national guard or in the factories or farms. That seems reasonable doesn't it?

I can accept that compromise. Bradley what do you think?

View user profile
Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:Given it is now going to pass I will for one last time ask for a compromise on this bill.

When an offensive is called, that we ask conscripts if they would be willing to serve overseas, and that those who do, be given the benefits of being a volunteer soldier. Those who don't volunteer may still be used in the offensive, but will be preferenced for staying on the homefront as national guard or in the factories or farms. That seems reasonable doesn't it?


I can agree to that.

View user profile
Thank you for allowing compromise when you had nothing to gain except a better piece of legislation.

View user profile
Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:Thank you for allowing compromise when you had nothing to gain except a better piece of legislation.

Is the wording to your liking?.

View user profile
Yes, I believe that will work.

View user profile
From the back of the room. "What about government employees? How will this affect civil workers?"

View user profile
Thorne Redmane wrote:From the back of the room. "What about government employees? How will this affect civil workers?"


Essentials like Government workers are exempt. Besides that is not many people.

View user profile
Good to know. Mainly asking for myself. Selfish I know, but I needed to know for certain.

View user profile
Governor Bradley3000 wrote:
Thorne Redmane wrote:From the back of the room. "What about government employees? How will this affect civil workers?"


Essentials like Government workers are exempt. Besides that is not many people.

OOC: Suddenly the restroom down the hall ruptures in a tidal wave of sewage because we conscripted all the sanitaition workers.

I thought Central owned all essential companies?

View user profile
Governor Gollvieg wrote:
Governor Bradley3000 wrote:
Thorne Redmane wrote:From the back of the room. "What about government employees? How will this affect civil workers?"


Essentials like Government workers are exempt. Besides that is not many people.

OOC: Suddenly the restroom down the hall ruptures in a tidal wave of sewage because we conscripted all the sanitaition workers.

I thought Central owned all essential companies?

You mean the CCAF? yes that is true, although if we were to ever trigger this then that would probably nor be the case as it would be far in the future......hopefully.

View user profile
Bill passed, Please Archive

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum