» Turn 9-1068
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:59 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

» Is The Federation in Star Trek Fascist?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darpon discussion.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Herein will be all private discussion on the group known as "Darpon".

View user profile

2 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:20 pm

OOC: This information was already dispensed, but in the interests of 100% clarity, the extensive Darpon army is currently squatting on Central. Your intel isn't even certain how many regiments are there but there's at least 2 dozen.

3 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:23 pm

The Governor takes out a cigar before taking a long inhale.

"Well gentlemen......this is not good".

View user profile

4 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 pm

All the more reason to talk. But as I said - keep them far enough from Central to give us time for action if things take a turn for the worse.
I do realise we have no way of enforcing such rule, but it will let us know who we're dealing with a little better.

View user profile

5 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:All the more reason to talk. But as I said - keep them far enough from Central to give us time for action if things take a turn for the worse.
I do realise we have no way of enforcing such rule, but it will let us know who we're dealing with a little better.

Very well I agree to this.

View user profile

6 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 pm

I suggest we thank them for their help, pay for services rendered and ask them nicely to leave. Just see what their response is.

View user profile

7 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:I suggest we thank them for their help, pay for services rendered and ask them nicely to leave. Just see what their response is.

I agree let's gage their reaction to this suggestion and work from there.

View user profile

8 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Dont worry about this Darpon nonsense.

Currently, some of my vassals in Lurem have decided to rebel and are mobilizing their militaries. I ask all of you to start mobilizing your soldiers and send them to Lurem.

I am currently starting the Construction of FG-42's in order to equip my men, bu I am willing to disperse it among your soldiers for a price. Very Happy

I have currently sent spies to figure out their exact numbers and how long it will take for them to get ready, but we dont have all the time in the world.

Now I must get back to Lurem in order to prepare for the incoming battle. I hope to see you all there.

View user profile

9 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Let's not show our hands so easily. First, we must make them show theirs, let them tell us their designs and hopefully more. We cannot act rashly without critical information.

View user profile

10 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:Dont worry about this Darpon nonsense.

Currently, some of my vassals in Lurem have decided to rebel and are mobilizing their militaries.  I ask all of you to start mobilizing your soldiers and send them to Lurem.

I am currently starting the Construction of FG-42's in order to equip my men, bu I am willing to disperse it among your soldiers for a price. Very Happy

I have currently sent spies to figure out their exact numbers and how long it will take for them to get ready, but we dont have all the time in the world.  

Now I must get back to Lurem in order to prepare for the incoming battle.  I hope to see you all there.

What soldiers?. You are the only region to have kept the militias in order to counteract the rebels.

View user profile

11 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Well, it seems not placating the vassals may have just brought the entire nation to Darbon on a silver platter.

View user profile

12 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:04 pm

I have no clue what to do....I have no soldiers to give and they would never make it on time if I were to rally some men. All I can offer is MY speedy arrival and offer my advice during this battle.

View user profile

13 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Then gather your police.  Get recruitment up.  Call for volunteers.  Anything you deem necessary.

Regarding placating my vassals, you can go fuck yourself Felix. I was given the scraps of the piles, while you grabbed yourself the juiciest morsel when we decided which regions to govern. Dont sit on your thrones then mock me for I needed to do in order to help this Damn region.

View user profile

14 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:Dont worry about this Darpon nonsense.

Currently, some of my vassals in Lurem have decided to rebel and are mobilizing their militaries.  I ask all of you to start mobilizing your soldiers and send them to Lurem.

Now I must get back to Lurem in order to prepare for the incoming battle.  I hope to see you all there.
"Oh no Whiskey, the vassals will never see it coming! I'll just have to make it look like an accident!"

I'm going to reach out to my former militia and ask for volunteers to bolster your ranks. That will be the price for a few FG-42s for Plainsdale if you make it out alive.

View user profile

15 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:Then gather your police.  Get recruitment up.  Call for volunteers.  Anything you deem necessary.

Regarding placating my vassals, you can go fuck yourself Felix.  I was given the scraps of the piles, while you grabbed yourself the juiciest morsel when we decided which regions to govern.  Dont sit on your thrones then mock me for I needed to do in order to help this Damn region.

As I said Southport is too far away to gather these men and get there in time. Contact the Secretary.

Don't start bickering with each other right now.

View user profile

16 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:Then gather your police.  Get recruitment up.  Call for volunteers.  Anything you deem necessary.

Regarding placating my vassals, you can go fuck yourself Felix.  I was given the scraps of the piles, while you grabbed yourself the juiciest morsel when we decided which regions to govern.  Dont sit on your thrones then mock me for I needed to do in order to help this Damn region.

I will try to do something, but not until we have more information - on both Darbon and the rebellion.

OOC: I trust the second paragraph is OOC, and will treat it as such regardless. I didn't pick Eastport because of stats, I didn't even know I was in such a good position until the tariff discussion forced me to go look at them.
If you remember, I had no preference between Lurem and Eastport, I just said it would make more in-character reason for Grifenkinght to go rule Luream than Eastport.
Also, you could have asked other governors for help, and while I cannot be certain you didn't ask anyone, you certainly didn't come to me.

View user profile

17 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

We must ask Darpon not to intervene.

View user profile

18 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Well if they wanted to they could certainly take over most of Echain if they wanted to. I'd imagine Versberg would give them a little trouble though. Anyhow they have popular support and resources, hard to argue against. I would recommend we hear them out but I would be hesitant about them replacing our military. Part time trainers and supplementary forces? Sure.

View user profile

19 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

OOC: Dont worry Karbin, thats just IC speaking.

View user profile

20 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:We must ask Darpon not to intervene.

Ask them I doubt they will comply, this is just another chance for them to be perceived as "liberators".

View user profile

21 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:

I will try to do something, but not until we have more information - on both Darbon and the rebellion.

OOC: I trust the second paragraph is OOC, and will treat it as such regardless. I didn't pick Eastport because of stats, I didn't even know I was in such a good position until the tariff discussion forced me to go look at them.
If you remember, I had no preference between Lurem and Eastport, I just said it would make more in-character reason for Grifenkinght to go rule Luream than Eastport.
Also, you could have asked other governors for help, and while I cannot be certain you didn't ask anyone, you certainly didn't come to me.

As I said earlier, I have sent my spies to get details, but I already know they are mobilizing. If you wish to wait and sit on your ass, it will be too late to assist.

OOC: I hope you understand all of this is IC.

View user profile

22 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 pm

No, what we need is information. We're once more running into a situation blind and hot-headed. We must calm down and wait for intel.

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Dont worry Karbin, thats just IC speaking.

OOC: It doesn't really make sense IC. Have you read my bio? There's a reason I'm in Eastport (IC reason).

View user profile

23 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Governor Chaos_Ryder wrote:Well if they wanted to they could certainly take over most of Echain if they wanted to. I'd imagine Versberg would give them a little trouble though. Anyhow they have popular support and resources, hard to argue against. I would recommend we hear them out but I would be hesitant about them replacing our military. Part time trainers and supplementary forces? Sure.
And the fact they haven't just taken over is reason enough to hope they may just leave if we pay them, even if they come back later a la the Vikings paid by the Anglo-Saxon kings of England, we can prepare.

View user profile

24 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:No, what we need is information. We're once more running into a situation blind and hot-headed. We must calm down and wait for intel.

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Dont worry Karbin, thats just IC speaking.

OOC: It doesn't really make sense IC. Have you read my bio? There's a reason I'm in Eastport (IC reason).

OOC: MY IC hasn't read you bio... All I see you is as a guy that came in and became governor. I have no previous knowledge about you and I wont go out of my way to learn about you either.

View user profile

25 Re: Darpon discussion. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:
Governor Chaos_Ryder wrote:Well if they wanted to they could certainly take over most of Echain if they wanted to. I'd imagine Versberg would give them a little trouble though. Anyhow they have popular support and resources, hard to argue against. I would recommend we hear them out but I would be hesitant about them replacing our military. Part time trainers and supplementary forces? Sure.
And the fact they haven't just taken over is reason enough to hope they may just leave if we pay them, even if they come back later a la the Vikings paid by the Anglo-Saxon kings of England, we can prepare.

24 regiments is a lot to bribe and prepare for...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum