Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vassal Rebellion in Lurem

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm

This is where we will discuss the vassal rebellion in Lurem.

Currently...

Bradley is sending himself.
WW is sending forces from Plainsdale.
WarWager is sending the national army.

View user profile

2 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 pm

OOC: I will send an army of my personally trained bureaucrats. Let's bury the Rebels in forms 187-B through to affidavits 87-Q! Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:OOC: I will send an army of my personally trained bureaucrats. Let's bury the Rebels in forms 187-B through to affidavits 87-Q! Very Happy

OOC: I'll send my bureaucrats as well. Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 pm

The Admiral is offering 200 highly trained men and woman. It is not much but it is something.

View user profile

5 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Im not doing this as a sign of disrespect, but it would be best for the Admiral to keep his men/women. I dont want to risk losing highly skilled personal in our already struggling navy. Inform the Admiral to keep his navy on the standby near Lurem in case the vassals decide to approach the coast.

View user profile

6 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm gathering volunteers and will be heading out to the field. Are you sure you want to do this Felix? Are you trained?

View user profile

7 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 pm

I am trained in fencing and shooting for sport and hunt. Regardless, if I can help, I'll do it. I've never put myself above my duty. Not during the Occupation and not now.

View user profile

8 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Where do you want me Grifen?. Obviously with my arm I can't fight, unless you want me to use a revolver in one hand Very Happy .

View user profile

9 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:58 pm

OOC: Are we all sending bureaucrats? Very Happy

I am sincerely thankful for your assistance. I will attempt to rely any information my spies send to me. I hope to see you all soon.

To Bradley,
Because your only one man, it is much easier for you to move around quickly. Therefore, i think its okay for you to remain in Southport until i get information regarding these vassals. I will send you orders once we are more informed. Very Happy

View user profile

10 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Eastport will also mobilise and spend at least 1 ESP on weapons and pay, which we expect will be refunded by the national reserves.

View user profile

11 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Governor Bradley3000 wrote:Where do you want me Grifen?. Obviously with my arm I can't fight, unless you want me to use a revolver in one hand Very Happy .

OOC: "Don't worry Bradley, I have a solution for that."

Gollvieg pulls out of his pocket a 1ft long prosthetic arm. It seems to be some kind of multi-barrel rotary arm cannon. He snaps it on Bradley 's stump

"This is from my private collection, It's called the Barret 7 barrel"

View user profile

12 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Governor Gollvieg wrote:
Governor Bradley3000 wrote:Where do you want me Grifen?. Obviously with my arm I can't fight, unless you want me to use a revolver in one hand Very Happy .

Gollvieg pulls out of his pocket a 1ft long prosthetic arm. It seems to be some kind of multi-barrel rotary arm cannon. He snaps it on Bradley 's stump

OOC: Governor Bradley3000 has today announced the creation of the Echain Empire after pulling a coup with his cannon arm.

View user profile

13 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Governor Bradley3000 wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:

OOC: Governor Bradley3000 has today announced the creation of the Echain Empire after pulling a coup with his cannon arm.

OOC I didn't give you bullets

View user profile

14 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Governor Gollvieg wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:

Yeah, cause it's actually laser-arm running on Magical WindSolar Power Wink

View user profile

15 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:

Yeah, cause it's actually laser-arm running on Magical WindSolar Power Wink

OOC it actually fire off slivers of bone. That's why I never used the damn thing. 1 sec of continuous fire and you are a pile of skin on the floor

View user profile

16 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 am

While I am unwilling to send any of my men and women of the Guard; Central has let enough blood over the last few months. I am willing to support any volunteer forces with equipment from the CCAF. Every group interested please contact me and I will look to supply semi-auto rifles, MGs, towed artillery, mortars ect. This will be done without pay as the unity of Echain is more important to me than some money. The only demand I would have to any force interested is that after this is resolved, said equipment is handed over to the Army and Navy without delay.

EDIT: On a second thought, I will send a dozen men. In other words the few survives of the old Grey Guards plus me with my elephant rifle. We will probably function as a group of snipers and scouts. We will join up with Gollviegs men when they come collecting there materials and guns from the CCAF. Let´s crush these rebel scum under Centrals iron first, Hurah! Laughing

View user profile

17 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:46 pm

My expenses on helping quell the rebellion have just grown to 1,5 ESP, which I will be seeking compesation for from the Permanent Delegation for Echains Defense.
We have also proccured a statement for the Bishop of Once-Port (head of Echain's Catholic church) blessing Echain's unity and denouncing the rebels. I urge Governor Grifen to distribute this news as much as possible; it may sway some people, given how catholic Luremites are.
Other Governors in catholic Regions can also use this to drum up support.

View user profile

18 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Felix regarding your expenses, the CCAF is willing to supply your forces with weapons and support without pay if this would alleviate some of your expenses.

View user profile

19 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Governor Lorinbas wrote:Felix regarding your expenses, the CCAF is willing to supply your forces with weapons and support without pay if this would alleviate some of your expenses.

If you can, please send them. I've allocated 1 ESP to buying weapons and equipment, and will not spend any less, so we have strong enough host.

View user profile

20 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:
Governor Lorinbas wrote:Felix regarding your expenses, the CCAF is willing to supply your forces with weapons and support without pay if this would alleviate some of your expenses.

If you can, please send them. I've allocated 1 ESP to buying weapons and equipment, and will not spend any less, so we have strong enough host.

I am already equipping Gollviegs forces, the rest will be send your way; including new LMGs, Semi auto rifles and artillery. All I can say is good hunting.

View user profile

21 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:03 pm

May I request some resources as well?

View user profile

22 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:14 pm

I am unsure of the supplies situation at the moment but I do not think that we have much more.
What I can promise you Grifen is that we can bring more equipment with us and then, when yours and Gollviegs forces meet up we can exchange the weapons. I request this as I am not 100% confident to send an arms convey through Lurem at the moment as I do not want any of these weapons in the hands of the traitors.

And just a reminder, all weapons and equipment supplied by the CCAF will be handed over to the regular armed forces after this mess is over.

View user profile

23 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm

As a point of curiosity. Is everyone flat ignoring the Darpon people who are... actively squatting on Central and waiting to meet with the Council while dealing with the Vassal Commanders?

24 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Well, I wasn't, but noone really paid heed to me, so I eventually went with the flow Sad

View user profile

25 Re: Vassal Rebellion in Lurem on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

The Lorerunner wrote:As a point of curiosity.  Is everyone flat ignoring the Darpon people who are... actively squatting on Central  and waiting to meet with the Council while dealing with the Vassal Commanders?  

OOC: No we form Voltron and expel them from Echain....duh!. Very Happy

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum