» MCU Discussion Links - Historical
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm by DollarD

» Turn 10-1069
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lurem Relief Effort

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Due to recent affairs, Lurem has fallen into even deeper poverty.

That is why I would like to approach the council with a simple request that does not require a bill, but only simple cooperation between regions.

1) That regions send Lurem a charity fund in order to repair. This can, also, become a Loan if the region deems it necessary.

2) That regions attempt to stimulate trade between their respective regions and Lurem. This is beneficial for both Lurem and the region attempting to stimulate trade. This can simply be done with a trade deal.

3) That regions subsidize Industry in Lurem in exchange for the natural resources in Lurem.

If any governor wishes to assist Lurem in any of these three matters, please contact me so we can negotiate.

View user profile

2 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Eastport is prepared to provide help via the Compact, should it be ratified; if it fails, we will provide help nonetheless, provided Lurem abides by the terms discussed therein.
Our financial help will take form of loans, and we're ready to give 2 ESP right now, with 0% interest and repayment in 2 years.

View user profile

3 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:Eastport is prepared to provide help via the Compact, should it be ratified; if it fails, we will provide help nonetheless, provided Lurem abides by the terms discussed therein.
Our financial help will take form of loans, and we're ready to give 2 ESP right now, with 0% interest and repayment in 2 years.

OOC: As I said PM me. Also, if the compact fails, I am willing to form a deal exclusively between Lurem and Eastport. Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:Eastport is prepared to provide help via the Compact, should it be ratified; if it fails, we will provide help nonetheless, provided Lurem abides by the terms discussed therein.

I will accept the loan happily.

View user profile

5 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Another condition will be assurance of safe transport of former rebels travelling under white flag to seek asylum in Eastport.

View user profile

6 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Thats if they reach Eastport. I cannot promise safe transport as it seem like my people like to take justice into their own hands. For example, the Japanese genocide...

View user profile

7 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 pm

I will give you further 0,5 ESP as a donation if you ensure safe transport for them. Ideally by ships, which we can provide, so they don't have to travel by land.

View user profile

8 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:15 pm

OOC: Im sure some more ESP or some influence can be in order...

View user profile

9 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 pm

OOC: And I'm sure you're in no position to negotiate. What I want is a verbal pladge and you attempting to keep them safe until they get to Eastport. Nevermind the fact I' getting rid of your mess and offering to pay you for it.

View user profile

10 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 pm

OOC: Im currently fine with the mess where it is. With Darpon coming in to check the place and with them(the former rebels) probably suffering attrition in the jungle, what do I have to lose? If anything, you are the only one benefiting from this unless I get some influence and/or some cash. I can easily have all of them executed for working against the state. Im sure Darpon has no problem with this.

I sound like BigBad... Holy Shit...

View user profile

11 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

OOC: Then say goodbye to a lot of money I was otherwise prepared to invest in Lurem. By executing them, you'd break the constitution. Also, killing 10k people, or letting them live peacefully in a different place; what helps Echain as a whole more?

View user profile

12 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm

OOC: There is no constitution...

View user profile

13 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 pm

OOC: Anyway, last call. Do you take it or leave it?

View user profile

14 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

OOC: Unless you want to bump it up to 3 Mill, then Im fine with letting Darpon dealing with it. Im sure they would enjoy the entertainment.

View user profile

15 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  There is no constitution...  
Yes there is, but much like Australia we just ignore a bunch of the technical shit.

View user profile

16 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 pm

OOC: That's fine Griven, enjoy senseless slaughtr. In the meantime, you mind if I take control over Asheviere?

View user profile

17 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:33 pm

OOC: I hope you all understand that I was only attempting to get a profit from this, but none of you gave in. I am assimilating them now. Sad

View user profile

18 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:34 pm

I'll still take that 2 Mil loan though...

View user profile

19 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:34 pm

OOC: It wasn't about profit for Clary.

View user profile

20 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:
Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  There is no constitution...  
Yes there is, but much like Australia we just ignore a bunch of the technical shit.

I thought the constitution was null since its government kind of collapsed...

View user profile

21 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Nah, we're just ignoring the bits detailing how the government functions.

View user profile

22 Re: Lurem Relief Effort on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 am

Topic Discussion Over, Please Archive

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum