» Turn 6-1069
Today at 11:40 am by SilverDragonRed

» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

You are not connected. Please login or register

PUBLIC: Election In Southport!, Former Prince Triumphs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Today the people of Southport elected the replacement for the seat left open after the disgraced Governor Bradley3000's imprisonment.

They chose Alexander Camoes-Jackman, yes you heard that right Camoes-Jackman. Alexander is the son of none other than Prince James elder brother of King Elithin whom was kept in hiding since his birth in case the Japanese invaded and a contingency plan needed.

His mother and father were both dead by the time he was 9 and because he was the focus of this contingency plan he did not know who he was or more importantly who his father was. Governor Gollvieg of Aberisk who is known to harbour war orphans took in the 9 year old Prince and taught him all he knew and took care of everything the boy needed.

According to the new Governor he was only recently told on his 18th birthday about his family and was encouraged to seek the open seat, the Governor had this to say.

"I am thankful to the people of Southport for the trust they have instilled in me and I am also thankful to Governor Gollvieg who raised me and made me the man I am today.

I do not wish to use my heritage to get me further or use it as an election tool and I hope the people of Southport elected me because of my ideals not because of who I am or who my family is.

I know what it is like to be an ordinary person and I will fight for all my citizens whether  they be Echaini or Japanese but most importantly I will give them a voice in the Council that they never had with Governor Bradley3000 who's principal achievement while acting Governor was a bill to force men and women into the army!".

To confirm he is who he says he is the Prince has documents with the Kings seal and a picture of a young hum confirming who he is were ever to become necessary. The Prince never read these documents as Gollvieg discovered them before he opened them. Their is also a photo him, his father and his mother which he carries with him everywhere as a reminder. Plus several eye witnesses in Southport whom recognise the person in the photo to have been a neighbour living with a young boy that person being Princess Charlotte wife of Prince James.

We have yet to see what the Governor will do with his new found fame nor do we know whether he desires the throne but what we do know is that people of Southport trust him 100% for now.

Last edited by Governor Alexander on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
So they elected an 18 year old that claimed he is a prince...
Hmmmm

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:So they elected an 18 year old that claimed he is a prince...
Hmmmm

OOC: Just so you know his birthright is not really in contention although you could contest it if you wish. He has documents given to him by his mother and a sigil ring he wears almost everywhere he goes.

View user profile
OOC: There are no mentions of a letter anywhere, including your bio. If it's just a ring and a resemblance, then I can easily go against your claim.

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  There are no mentions of a letter anywhere, including your bio.  If it's just a ring and a resemblance, then I can easily go against your claim.

OOC: I will add that into my bio then, there are documents with the Kings seal and a picture of a young Alexander confirming who he is were ever to become necessary. The Prince never read these documents as Gollvieg discovered them before he opened them. Their is also a photo him, his father and his mother which he carries with him everywhere as a reminder.

View user profile
OOC: You cant just make this stuff as you go along. Very Happy

Also, is this GM approved?

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  You cant just make this stuff as you go along. Very Happy

Also, is this GM approved?

OOC: All GM approved, I gave 3 options to Lore and this was one of the 2 approved so I went with this one.

View user profile
OOC: What we're the other two?

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  What we're the other two?

One was a former SS officer who fled from Germany. (guess which one was the least favourite of Lore Very Happy)

One was the bastard son of an English Earl who is half Echaini and was banished when his father had a "proper" son.

The other was this. There is more to these characters of course but I chose this one because I had already floated the idea (as you know). I also would like to play someone a bit more "pure" who does not desire power and just wants what is best for the people.

View user profile
Jeez you're bloody lucky you didn't go with the SS officer. We would have gone straight back to a civil war.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum