» Battle of Scales
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Eye of the Storm
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» Turn 9-1068
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:55 pm by SilverDragonRed

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

» Is The Federation in Star Trek Fascist?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm by NMdum1

» House Creation
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:10 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Character

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 27 of 27]

651 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:48 am

If the monarchist thing had happened and descended into civil war I probably would have fought defensively until I could sue for peace and secede. I was more than happy to quietly potter about building a nice place to live.

Anyway, fun game, pity it's ending.

View user profile

652 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:27 am

With this game ending, I'm bumping up the KotOR III: Strings of the Force. It already has an extensive description here (Possible KotOR 3 Game).

There are currently just 2 (maybe 3) players, and I think up to 6 fits my abilities, style, and the way the campaign is constructed.
It will be much less time consuming, much slower, you could say, than the PG, as I (GM) will be much more integral to the game (which is logical difference in design and goals), so if you doubt you'd fit because of time constraints, you don't have to worry as much. I have higher requirements for literary quality of posts, but all the people here are fine by them.

If you're interested, send me a PM on this account, and we'll figure things out together.

Currently, the only backgrounds strictly forbidden are the "main" characters (unless players for them are no longer interested) and Mandalorians (a third player is interested in such a character; if it doesn't pan out, they'll be fair game).

View user profile

653 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh I was working on one thing that I stalled for a little while.

It was a little thing called the CLA (Crown Liberation Army). All the police actions I took actually went into this organisation and it's objective was exactly as it sounds. The guns I traded with Lurem went into it as did some of the Gunboats the military was producing, that is how I had operatives and a gunboat to use when I rescued Nerozaz.

View user profile

654 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Wish I could have carried on, and was sorry I had to bow out of a Governor role so soon. Great players and great fun while it lasted. Glory to Echain!

View user profile

655 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:36 pm

TomRP wrote:Wish I could have carried on, and was sorry I had to bow out of a Governor role so soon. Great players  and great fun while it lasted. Glory to Echain!

It's okay Tom, at least you get to die from your heart exploding rather than you body exploding. ^_^

View user profile

656 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Governor Gollvieg wrote:
TomRP wrote:Wish I could have carried on, and was sorry I had to bow out of a Governor role so soon. Great players  and great fun while it lasted. Glory to Echain!

It's okay Tom, at least you get to die from your heart exploding rather than you body exploding. ^_^

Eh explosions are more fun!. Tbh what I put on the official thread about executing Gollvieg would not happen at all really, Alexander would arrest him and be unable to act due to personal reasons.

Hopefully Nerozaz could give him a nice burial considering he is still reading books in Southport. Razz

View user profile

657 Re: Out Of Character on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Governor Alexander wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:

Eh explosions are more fun!. Tbh what I put on the official thread about executing Gollvieg would not happen at all really, Alexander would arrest him and be unable to act due to personal reasons.

Hopefully Nerozaz could give him a nice burial considering he is still reading books in Southport. Razz

It's okay, I didn't include him in the final post because I have yet to recieve word from him but it's such a pity he never returned from his trip to Vietnam... yup, never returned. Twisted Evil

I originally intended to show everyone how stupidly easy it was to destroy the nation with just a well placed word and retire to being the hidden scope villain but Lore ended the game so I upgraded it to a kill them all, get trapped forever in the matrix ending

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum