» Turn 10-1068
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 am

Governor Grifenknight wrote:Wait, what about no national minimum wage?  I proposed and stated this many times...

OOC:  It also destroys yours...

OOC: It is there

View user profile

102 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 am

Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:This vote is not acceptable, since an option to refuse all proposals is conspicuously missing.

OOC: You can't make an omelette without breaking few eggs Very Happy
That vote will be the vote on the bill after it is amended.

Last edited by Governor WhiskeyWhiskers on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

103 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 am

OOC: He changes it... I hate editing a little bit...

View user profile

104 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 am

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  He changes it... I hate editing a little bit...

OOC: Gotta love it Twisted Evil

View user profile

105 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 am

4-2-1

View user profile

106 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 am

I was unaware zu Osseg translated into Echaini as 'the Petty.'

View user profile

107 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 am

4-1-2-3

Now the only problem is that 4 of the governors haven't said anything... at all...

View user profile

108 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:25 am

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:I was unaware zu Osseg translated into Echaini as 'the Petty.'

Just ignore him...
I remember a certain someone was like him. Someone shot his leg and brains out...

View user profile

109 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 am

Governor Alexander wrote:1) My system - Regional minimum wages set by the national bank if agreed to by the Governor no national wage.

2) Mr Osseg's - Brackets system in which regions are grouped into brackets that will set the national minimum wage.

3) Mr WhiskeyWhiskers - Bank discerns the national median for all regions before setting a national living wage.

4) No minimum wage set by government over certain periods of time. Entirely up to the regions individual leaders.

View user profile

110 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 am

1) My system - Regional minimum wages set by the national bank if agreed to by the Governor no national wage.

2) Mr Osseg's - Brackets system in which regions are grouped into brackets that will set the national minimum wage.

3) Mr WhiskeyWhiskers - Bank discerns the national median for all regions before setting a national living wage.

4) No minimum wage set by government over certain periods of time. Entirely up to the regions individual leaders.

ROUNDS SYSTEM

Current vote stands.

My system - number 1 = 2 votes
Whiskey's system - number 3 = 1 votes
No system - number 4 = 2 votes

Now we wait on the other esteemed Governors.

Last edited by Governor Alexander on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

111 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 am

Governor Grifenknight wrote:
Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:I was unaware zu Osseg translated into Echaini as 'the Petty.'

Just ignore him...
I remember a certain someone was like him.  Someone shot his leg and brains out...

OOC: I also remember a certain someone who did not understand my threat of making his head explode like a watermelon if he continue his campaign of non-action Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

112 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 am

What is the point of this bill if we end up keeping the status quo? Option 4 is simply a nay vote on the bill. It should be removed from voting on amendments.

Last edited by Governor WhiskeyWhiskers on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

113 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 am

OOC: The problem with your system, Alexander, is that since Lore is the one making these numbers, he's going to either pull it out of his ass or make some crazy equation or some shit...

View user profile

114 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 am

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC: The problem with your system, Alexander, is that since Lore is the one making these numbers, he's going to either pull it out of his ass or make some crazy equation or some shit...

OOC: I imagine Lore would not just "pull it out of his ass". He will have a figure on his mind which he will work out like he always does.

View user profile

115 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:30 am

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC: The problem with your system, Alexander, is that since Lore is the one making these numbers, he's going to either pull it out of his ass or make some crazy equation or some shit...

OOC: Really? Then I am a billion times in favor of this.

View user profile

116 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:30 am

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:What is the point of this bill if we end up keeping the status quo? Option 4 is simply a nay vote on the bill. It should be removed from voting on amendments.

Truly idiotic. If the vote is rounds, there is no simple for or against option.

View user profile

117 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am

Then there is no nay option and I would ask for it to be included. I assumed there would be a for or against option once amendments had been decided on.

View user profile

118 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am

Governor Gollvieg wrote:

Just ignore him...
I remember a certain someone was like him.  Someone shot his leg and brains out...

OOC: I also remember a certain someone who did not understand my threat of making his head explode like a watermelon if he continue his campaign of non-action Evil or Very Mad

OOC: And as stated in my turn actions, I am attempting to fix things. Very Happy

IC: Because people that are against it will vote for the worst option in order to get a Nay and people that don't get their option in will probsbly vote Nay as well and attempt to change it in the future.

By doing this, we get the purest results.

View user profile

119 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:33 am

Governor Alexander wrote:

OOC: I imagine Lore would not just "pull it out of his ass". He will have a figure on his mind which he will work out like he always does.

OOC: It just puts more strain on him with his already present load of GMing, recording and live streaming...

View user profile

120 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:34 am

Governor Alexander wrote:

OOC:  It just puts more strain on him with his already present load of GMing, recording and live streaming...

OOC: If this were the case then Lore can just say so and I wont argue one bit.

View user profile

121 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:34 am

OOC: I assumed this would just be pure RP stuff. I don't expect him to simulate this shit. Way too complicated.

View user profile

122 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 am

Governor WhiskeyWhiskers wrote:OOC: I assumed this would just be pure RP stuff. I don't expect him to simulate this shit. Way too complicated.

OOC: It can either affect currency or morale, but it could also just be RP stuff. It depends on what Lore says.

View user profile

123 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 am

OOC: Wow, I go to sleep get back up an a whole discussion about the minimum wage took place in my absence. Props to you guys, everyone seems to be working. Very Happy

IC: Sorry for my late joining gentlemen, I was hindered by a few issues with the refugee allocation that took precedence.
After studying trough the discussion protocols and the 4 different options, I want to state I think we have a few good options here.

Last edited by Governor Lorinbas on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

124 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 am

What is it about my proposal you dislike Lorinbas?

View user profile

125 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:49 am

A yes, maybe it would be good for me to explain my choices:

2) Felixs proposal includes the grouping. Which is something I am personally apposed to.
3) Whiskey, I think your proposal is not bad, but I just see Alexanders as very similar but better.
I am not a fan of a national median or a national living wage, as I see this as something that needs to be done on a region to region basis.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum