Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Today at 2:10 pm by ZeroCool

» Turn 1-1068
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:01 pm by wolfking2k

» Turn 12-1067
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm by Spartanmario

» Player Houses
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Koth Meeting
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Chelsey Wright: hiring a lawyer
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Tyranny Coupon 50%
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm by TheUltimateParadoxs

» Warlords II: Turn Four - Departure of a Hero
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Greedfall, new game by Spiders: teaser trailer
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 am by RorytheRomulan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  It's as if I'm not trained at all and didn't fight in the war, but okay...

IC: No. No. No.  If he was dumb enough to challenge me, then I accept.  It's not my fault he couldint think straight because of his drinking. hehe.  If he retracts his duel, then I challenge you Lorinbas.  If you decline, then think of your public image when the articles start printing...

OOC: Yes but war is hardly duelling, I imagine a noble in the League would have extensive training in this sort of thing.

IC: You know what fine, I am done trying to bring any sense of reason or simple decency to this chamber. If you want to kill each other then go ahead, I am sure you legacy will be one to remember and I am sure the people will remember you fondly as the fool on the Council who decided to duel someone because of petty politics.

Also you really think his image would be damaged? ha this is not the 1700's I am not even sure duelling is legal but even if it was the people would praise the Governor for being the only level headed one here who did not let personal hatred get in the way of common logic.

View user profile

202 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 pm

OOC: I'm sure he would be seen as a coward. First challenging me, the pulling out, then being challenged and then declining.
Also, my father was one of the Kings ministers, so I'm sure I had some training.

View user profile

203 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:32 pm

I will respect Governor Lorinbas if he refuses this and will publicly state this as well.

OOC: How many character need to die?. This will make a grand total of 4 deaths or disgraces, Me, Karbin and whomever dies in this duel plus the disgrace of the victor of this duel.

View user profile

204 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:34 pm

OOC: The same that happened to Bigbadwolfhub is happening to me except it's everyone doing it. EVERTONE is literally shitting on him and he's turned into a joke in everyone's eyes. If Lorinbas doesn't accept this duel, suicide is inevitable. I was planning on rebuilding Lurem into something good, but my character has turned into too much of a joke.

View user profile

205 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  The same that happened to Bigbadwolfhub is happening to me except it's everyone doing it.  EVERTONE is literally shitting on him and he's turned into a joke in everyone's eyes.  If Lorinbas doesn't accept this duel, suicide is inevitable.  I was planning on rebuilding Lurem into something good, but my character has turned into too much of a joke.

OOC: Damn I like your character and (secretly) so does Alexander in a little way but I can understand how all of this constant putting down would affect someone.

IC: Now I will urge one last time for reason and calm, let's sort everything out like adults and stop with the bickering. No more talk about Lurem and that business, whats done is done and it happened almost a month ago. No more arguing on the minimum wage bill, let's leave it up to the Constitutional Court I would even recommend appointing people in our stead so this kind of thing does not happen in court.

I don't want any more death or pain caused by political manoeuvring and little insults.

View user profile

206 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  It's as if I'm not trained at all and didn't fight in the war, but okay...

IC: No. No. No.  If he was dumb enough to challenge me, then I accept.  It's not my fault he couldint think straight because of his drinking. hehe.  If he retracts his duel, then I challenge you Lorinbas.  If you decline, then think of your public image when the articles start printing...

I for one, do not recognize duels as a method of resolving your differences. If either of you participate in this duel I will have you both placed on house arrest until you calm down.

View user profile

207 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Nobody cares what you recognize Gollvieg. Unless there is a law that states that dueling is illegal, we shall continue this. He did challenge me.

OOC: Lorinbas, if you want me to drop the matter, just PM me so I can organize my suicide...

View user profile

208 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:58 pm

OOC: would someone kindly fill me in?

View user profile

209 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:00 pm

“Sara!” The Governor shouts a little bit too loud, the woman in her 20s that talked Lorinbas down before rushes again to his side and salutes.
“Go to my car, take the wooden case under the driver’s seat, retrieve my C96 and put it somewhere I will not find it. Just in case I forget myself. Understood Lieutenant?”

The woman nods franticly and runs out after stating,” Yes Sir, of course my Lord!"

“ You can thank good Alexander here that you can go to sleep tonight. It is truly funny that the wisest of us is also the youngest... If you really are that suicidal Mr. Grifen I will not help you tie your own noose, you will have to do that one on your own....”

View user profile

210 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Governor Lorinbas wrote:“Sara!” The Governor shouts a little bit too loud, the woman in her 20s that talked Lorinbas down before rushes again to his side and salutes.
“Go to my car, take the wooden case under the driver’s seat, retrieve my C96 and put it somewhere I will not find it. Just in case I forget myself. Understood Lieutenant?”

The woman nods franticly and runs out after stating,” Yes Sir, of course my Lord!"

“ You can thank good Alexander here that you can go to sleep tonight. It is truly funny that the wisest of us is also the youngest... If you really are that suicidal Mr. Grifen I will not help you knot your own noose, you will have to do that one on your own....”

I thank you Governor for seeing reason in this situation, you have shown yourself a wiser man than most.

View user profile

211 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Your the one that challenged me, O'Wise and Generous Lorinbas. Truly you are the greatest of us all!!! You call me a coward for "breaking" a deal, yet you cant even follow through with your threat. What a wise old man.
I quickly walk out of the room...

OOC: Felix, essentially the thing you did to BBWH with Karbin has been happening to me with all the players. Everyone has been shitting on my about Lurem and my presidency and its been ticking me off OOC and IC, so im deciding to pull the plug on this character. Very Happy ...Rule 0

View user profile

212 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Alexander gets up and pours himself a glass of water.

"Do you think we should send anyone to check on Governor Grifenknight?, you know how men can make stupid decisions when they are angry".

"I would also like to recommend a short recess whereby the members can have a little....rest and can calm down after today's events".

View user profile

213 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 pm

OOC: I'll hold off on doing it, but if shit hits the fan one more time or I hear one more false fact about what happened in Lurem, Im pulling the FUCKING plug.

View user profile

214 Re: Council of Governors - Minimum Wage Act on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Governor Alexander wrote:I will respect Governor Lorinbas if he refuses this and will publicly state this as well.

OOC: How many character need to die?. This will make a grand total of 4 deaths or disgraces, Me, Karbin and whomever dies in this duel plus the disgrace of the victor of this duel.

OOC: you forgot BBWH running away after shooting Karbin twice, Bradley2000, and Zeiss

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum