Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Today at 1:22 pm by Luslanz

» Turn 1-1068
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by FreelanceZero

» Turn 2-1068
Yesterday at 12:52 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 12-1067
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm by Spartanmario

» Player Houses
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Koth Meeting
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Chelsey Wright: hiring a lawyer
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Tyranny Coupon 50%
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm by TheUltimateParadoxs

» Warlords II: Turn Four - Departure of a Hero
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS: GOVERNOR ALEXANDER HOLDS EVENTS WITH ADMIRAL KRENZLER

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OOC: This is just an RP piece on request of Krenzler to increase naval recruitment. This is meant to be just one of multiple events.

Governor Alexander stands on a podium dressed formally, standing at his side is Admiral Krenzler.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming here today and giving your support for out great Navy. As you all know Southport has a history of being the biggest support of the Navy in all the regions."

"In days gone Southport was a hub of naval activity and many members of the community was either in the Navy or had a family member in the Navy, that is why today I am re-affirming this great tradition by helping Admiral Krenzler recruit more men and women into this most honourable profession. Without further ado I would like to introduce the Admiral of the fleet Vladislav Krenzler!".

Cheers go up from the crowd of a few thousand people.

View user profile
Admiral Krenzler steps up to the podium, nodding to the governor as he passes him.

"Thank you, Governor.  And thank you all, for such a warm welcome.  As Admiral, it is my duty to ensure the safety of Echain but I can only do so with the help of men and women like you, standing beside me in the days to come.  Our fleet may be small now, but even as I speak efforts are being made to expand it, so when the time comes we will be prepared to stand on our own, as a strong, free Echain.  Will you, my brothers and sisters, help me ensure that this future comes to pass?  Will you dedicate yourselves to protecting your friends, your families and neighbors?  If you have the courage and dedication, as I am certain you do, then I ask you to enlist now."

The Admiral raises his right fist into the air.

"For Echain!"

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum