» Turn 10-1068
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion - Alliance of Oceanic Independent Nations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

OOC: Can I be the Priestess Queen?. Razz

View user profile
OOC: Just to emphasize how amazingly scary this part of the world is, the Legends of the Dragon's Triangle increased with modern technology and science because this area of the world has so much volcanic activity that sudden gas pockets can disrupt buoyancy so much that a huge tanker can disappear silently into the bottom of the ocean in a literal blink of an eye, the magnetic field of this area disrupts instruments enough to make ships drift 40 miles off course and the sudden lightning storms can eat airplanes if they do not fly above the cloud layer. Less than 20 years ago, a Japanese Research vessel investigating the Dragon's Triangle disappeared without a trace and the rescue ship that was sent to find the lost ship also disappeared without a trace Shocked

Last edited by Governor Gollvieg on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
OOC: That's fun, nothing like living in the Bermuda Triangle of the east. Will this have any actual affect Lore considering trade and naval matters.

View user profile
OOC: Will all the diplomats foreign nations attempt to send disappear? Very Happy

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  Will all the diplomats foreign nations attempt to send disappear? Very Happy

OOC: That will do wonders for diplomatic negotiations I am sure. "Sir the Pope is on his way by plane..........oh no".

View user profile
OOC: We are the Dragons Triangle, The Islands of Death?
Well that is a name I can work with! I mean is there something more Metal? Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum