» Turn 6-1069
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Onyx Aurelius

» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

You are not connected. Please login or register

Council of Governors - Military Funding Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I will be brief, as to not waste your time on this matter.  I am not, in fact, asking you to increase military spending.  Instead I merely wish to propose that the funding be divided between the branches equitably, so as to improve efficiency of day to day operations.  It is most frustrating having to go through someone else several times in order to get things done, after all.  However, as I understand the need for transparency, I will agree to bring any proposed projects to the Council before implementing them.  I would not wish to be seen as merely serving my own ends, after all.

View user profile
Permanent Delegation for Echains Defense is in charge of all four branches of the military. The Council bequeaths funds to the Delegation as a whole, thus division of money to each branch is an internal matter of the Delegation.

However, Eastport is prepared to build ships for military use and lease them to the Delegation.

View user profile
I presume that the good Admiral is suggesting to establish a seperate naval delegation.

View user profile
To do goes against the Constitution, which mandates that the armed forces are under unitary command.
Admiral is, however, welcome to put his case for replacement of Delegate WarWager for the Council's deliberation.

View user profile
The Chair reminds people that if WarWager is being a financial bottleneck, he can be removed or bypassed in-character. By a number of means.

View user profile
I would prefer not to, but if it's the only way I can get anything done...

View user profile
Admiral Krenzler wrote:I would prefer not to, but if it's the only way I can get anything done...

Is up to you but if you wish to do so I would happily sponsor your appointment.

View user profile
OOC: Just a friendly reminder that we still owe Darpon 40 Million ESP for the remainder of the year.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum