Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Spoiler Discussion)
Today at 2:04 am by Maz

» Turn 1-1070
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by Crensler

» Black Scale
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» PATREON CHANGES
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 pm by Braigwen

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm by WKC690

» Black Water
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 12-1069
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:41 pm by Onyx Aurelius

» Turn 11-1069
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 am by Onyx Aurelius

» MCU Discussion Links - Historical
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm by DollarD

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issue - Trash (Discussion Closed, Please Archive)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aberisk will be willing to take your Region's trash based on the following expense table:

For every bracket of 500,000 people, the Regional Government owned Aberisk Energy Company will charge $1,000,000 ESP/Month for Full Pick-up/Transport/Disposal for any Region wishing to outsource their trash management

Cost Modifiers:

-$250,000 ESP: Pre-sorted Trash (Organic/Recyclable/Toxic)

-$250,000 ESP: Self Transportation to Castor City

-$250,000 ESP: Regional Bureaucracy set up to gather trash and collect fines

-$250,000 ESP: Setting up a Fine System payable to AEC for miss labeling/sorting trash $500 ESP fine for every single article of trash in the wrong bin.

Last edited by Governor Gollvieg on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
And what would you do with this trash?

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:And what would you do with this trash?

OOC: Use it to make Lurem look nicer?. Cool Cool

View user profile
I offer a service for cash, if you want I can make it 2 million a month. That should be reasonable for your citizens  to pay 2-3 esp a month to not swim in trash

View user profile
No one said they were swimming in trash. All the trash in every region is going to the dump, from what I am aware.

OOC: That's what Lore said.

IC: I don't see any benefit from paying you to dump trash that I can dump myself for free unless your doing something else with it. Very Happy

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:No one said they were swimming in trash.  All the trash in every region is going to the dump, from what I am aware.

OOC:  That's what Lore said.

IC:  I don't see any benefit from paying you to dump trash that I can dump myself for free unless your doing something else with it. Very Happy

OOC: No, Lore specifically said that EVERYONE'S Regions are experiencing a garbage problem. At this point in time there is no trash pick up system in place and your ppl are literally grabbing their trash cans every night and driving to the nearest hole to throw the trash in. I just happen to be building and entire city based around chemical plants and high tech manufacturing. This means I have a non-permeable foundation where I can keep your trash safely without contaminating the water supply, or fuck up your environment. I am also pretry sure that in a factory city ppl will complain about the smell of garbage when there are other smells in the air.

IC: Go ahead, I am not forcing you to pay for serices that I offer freely, be warned that trying to take care of this issue by yourself is going to be expensive.

View user profile
It might be expensive, but at least I would be self-reliant.

I would also like to state, for anyone that wants to take this offer, that Aberisk is in quite a bit of debt, so I'm not sure how long they would be able to... give their service.

View user profile
OOC: Weren't you designing your city?

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:It might be expensive, but at least I would be self-reliant.  

I would also like to state, for anyone that wants to take this offer, that Aberisk is in quite a bit of debt, so I'm not sure how long they would be able to... give their service.

Unlike you Mr. Grifenknight, I understand that in order to create a big business, one must invest money first. There is no great company on this planet that do not borrow money to beginn operations. If one is afraid to take risk, they might as condemn themselves to stay where they are forever. But thank you for your input. The Regional Government of Lurem is much too poor to afford sanitation services so I will offer it to your people directly.

View user profile
Governor Gollvieg wrote:
-$250,000 ESP: Setting up a Fine System payable to AEC for miss labeling/sorting trash $500 ESP fine for every single article of trash in the wrong bin.

This is ridiculous. How is anyone to be sure you are not placing the items in the wrong bins to raise revenue? Use the money to purchase sorting machines or workers to filter waste into the correct bin, fines for every incorrectly sorted article is absurd.

As for Plainsdale, we intend to start large scale worm farms to turn organic waste into fertiliser. More information will be available shortly.

View user profile
Too poor to afford sanitation...
OOC: Aberisk is about 20k in debt and I don't see where you'll get the money to pay that back from...

IC: I'm currently planning an extensive recycling and trash collecting system in Lurem. My people won't require your "services". Very Happy

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:Too poor to afford sanitation...
OOC:  Aberisk is about 20k in debt and I don't see where you'll get the money to pay that back from...

IC:  I'm currently planning an extensive recycling and trash collecting system in Lurem.  My people won't require your "services". Very Happy

OOC: XD what I report on my finance report is not what I really have. I assure you, I can pay off the debt in 1 milisecond. I'm just growing my debt up to the point where the collateral I pit up is enough to completely prevent Luremites from entering Aberisk Jungle without permission.

IC: @WW, this sorting fine is necessary, if they put the wrong fuel into the reactor, it could cause a small explosion. How about instead of a fine, the service can have the right to refuse to take garbage that have been improperly sorted. This will avoid any accidental loss of life and would not unfairly punish the customer.

View user profile
OOC: So you have a massive reserve that you are hiding from your people and you think Luremites will go into Aberisk? Okay...

View user profile
Governor Grifenknight wrote:OOC:  So you have a massive reserve that you are hiding from your people and you think Luremites will go into Aberisk? Okay...

OOC:

1) They are currently enjoyin the most rapid technological advancement in economy and quality of life that put the Japanese to shame and they also enjoy minimal taxes. I seriously doubt there us anyone interested in looking at a gift horse in the mouth

2) Lurem is the only land border Aberisk shares. I intend to change that.

View user profile
Governor Gollvieg wrote:
This sorting fine is necessary, if they put the wrong fuel into the reactor, it could cause a small explosion. How about  instead of a fine, the service can have the right to refuse to take garbage that have been improperly sorted. This will avoid any accidental loss of life and would not unfairly punish the customer.

I understand the risks governor, which is why I would urge you to make sure there is some mechanism in place at the recycling plant to ensure the recyclable material is sorted correctly. Finding the offending articles will already ensure this is necessary, so you are either under-budgeting, or not taking into account how you will enforce these fines.

View user profile
First, this is not an issue for the Council; not in the form presented

Second, this is not a proper Session of the Council, and thus gathering here is semi-legal.

View user profile
Felix Clary zu Osegg wrote:First, this is not an issue for the Council; not in the form presented

Second, this is not a proper Session of the Council, and thus gathering here is semi-legal.

OOC: btw, did we ever pass the Procedure bill? I don't think we made it official and it got buried under Witcher 3 stuff.

View user profile
OOC: Yes, we did, and I am the FOreman. I will soon request a full restructuring of this part of the forum, so it fits the criteria set for Procedure, but that will probably happen later due to LR's preoccupation.
Thus, until then, it would be acceptable to send me session item suggestions via PM's.

View user profile
Discussion over, Please Archive

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum