Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turn 11-1066

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Turn 11-1066 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm

An invitation is sent out from a backwater power called the Bloodmouth Clan of Slaangu Coast.  They invite any mage users to their brand new magic college.  The Berns and Arns are also invited to commemorate the opening of the first such building since the fall of Uklan.

Admiral Krenzler:
You gain 1 Wealth from trade.  4 turns for watch station system to be complete.  2 turns for the Institute to be complete.  2 turns to convert Levies.  2 turns to complete Green Special training.  1 turn to complete Trained Garrison training.  Green Crusaders training is now complete.

Arcacius:
The Bern of House Yngvarr refuses to meet with Arn Radnor, and had a volley of arrows shot at him.  None of the arrows came close to reaching him.

A heavily armed force with upwards of 13,000 refugees stumble over the snake into your lands.

FreelanceZero:
The Great Wyvern Hunt finally has some measure success.  Ten wyverns were caught relatively unharmed (eight males, two females).  Some of them are sick but they are being cared for.

The attackers break down a portion of their own wall.  House Alfwin’s forces surrender while begging for leniency.

The dragon roar causes a great panic amongst the peasantry in Varvol.

6 turns for the Military Academy to be complete.  2 turns to convert Levies.  Archers are now Trained.

greywolf:
The Workshop is now complete.  Ninritut Quy has begun her work on replicating the steam turbine on a much larger version.

JaxVaeus:
So far the fan is not panning out for controlling the balloon.

6 turns for the rings to be forged.  5 turns to complete the Ironworks.  4 turns for the ports to be complete.  3 turns for the University to be complete.

Spartanmario:
One of the heads for mana crystal refinement has gone missing.  Her whereabouts are unknown.

Ships from Laventino have come demanding that their citizens be handed over.

Your traders send back word of new weapons that Chu is using; cannons that don’t use steam and long-barreled hand-held versions of the cannon.

You gain 2 Wealth from trade.  18 turns for the shipyards to be complete.  5 turns for the University to be complete.

Onyx Aurelius:
Metallurgical research has turned up that a few of the already available metals don’t produce a spark upon contact, provided that they’re used gently.

Success has come for the Seven Isles spy network.  An important figure in the man crystal refinement process has sought to work for you.  She brings with her a number of mana crystals.

Houses Baggi, Gautstaff, and Oddr arrive for the meeting.

9 turns for the Institute to be complete.  7 turns for Town upgrade to be complete.

Wanderer_In_Rags:
Your people have finally made it past the religious zealots that dogged your steps the past few months and made it safely over the serpent.  What you run into is a heavily defended and fortified region owned by the Venom League.  Perhaps they could help you in your quest?

wolfking2k:
A host of Chu arrives at your lands asking if you know about the attack on their port.

Zeiss:
Laventino sends a box with a head in it and a missive.  “Please don’t try to spy on us again; it’s bad for our trade arrangement.  Sorry for killing your citizen, we didn’t find out where he was from until after his death.”

Your investigation into the Njall conflict reveals that the enemy House coveted House Wedge’s wealth and sought to capture it.

The expedition has returned from down south.  They found the mines and the smelter where the mineral is distilled by steam.  The people of the area, Port Dunstan, welcome any trade from the north.

4 turns to complete Trained Cavalry training.[Ignore the Wealth cost; that is for Mercenaries.]  3 turns for the Port to be complete.

View user profile

2 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:01 pm

fortune roll:

Roll(7d6)+3:
4,4,3,1,6,4,3,+3
Total:28 Boon
rolled 2d6, 10 to wealth

Actions:
I reply to the chu host saying I know nothing of what has happened at the port, only that I've been busy with building my mage's college to partake in any form of attack or raids. If anything it could of been the shu who had forced their way through my lands.

I'll also send 10 wealth to house lanore

I will also gift the chu host a crate of frog legs for his troubles in coming here.

I will also begin construction upon a road system under the snake with plenty of supports in order to make transport and trade easier. And I'll put 3 pop into it.

I'll also put 1 pop into the mages college to study more cost effective means of magic.

I will also ask my banner house to aid me with either project

I will also begin the process of legal prostitution.

I will also lend 5 population to the lanores with full expectations of them returning.

The ritual will fully comence upon the return of Lord Blackfang



current house stats:

Current stats:

Def 5
Inf 24
lan 3
law 22
pop 22 (13 with projects)
Pow 10
Wea 21



Last edited by wolfking2k on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Kreathean's Coming on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

"Lord-Commander! Scouts report that the land ahead of us is clear for many miles in all directions with an inhabited mountain range to the west." the knight reported, thundering up to the Kreathean liege and his standard bearers.
"Any sign of the Set-worshipers?" Segarus the Resilient asked, looking towards the knight.
"No, my lord. They seem to have given up when we passed the serpent."
Segarus nodded, and looked out upon the land before him.

At the base of the hill upon which his horse stood, the peoples of Kreatehan moved, a city on wheel and sledge. Banners fluttered in the wind, and the sounds of beasts of burden would be heard for miles around by any with a open ear to listen. It was a proud sight, his folk still resolute and determined to make the best of their situation. Turning his gaze to the west, he looked towards the dark, humped shapes of the mountains the scouts had  gone to.
"Inhabited, the scouts said?" the lord asked.
"Aye. Many people, and a stout castle."
"Hostile?" His eyes narrowed at this, he did not want war against fellow men. Not now, with the Doom behind them.
"No, my lord. It seemed that the scouts were not even spotted."

Segarus considered this, and gazed long and hard at the mountains before sighing heavily-- a hollow sound in his silver and gilded helm.
"Gather the First of the Circle. I will make myself known."
"My lord, is that wise?"
"I am the last of the Lords. It is proper."
"As you say, my lord." the knight said, riding away.

Action:
The Kingdom of Kreathean enters Uklan, in their full panoply of folk and arms. Lord-Commander Segarus the Resilient goes forth with his guard to the Venom League to make the intent of the Kingdom known... and to warn of the danger coming for them all.  

View user profile

4 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Actions:
Efforts to open a silver mine will begin, House Geirmund spending 1 Wealth in the process.  Training and projects continue as per usual, and the survey will continue as well.  Agents that will be mixed in with merchant caravans are to scout out the surrounding houses and their banner houses, save for the Kingdom of Nestav, since Geirmund has a defensive alliance with them at this time, seeking any useful information they can get their hands on.  Meanwhile, Lord Thrand will host a tournament of martial prowess within his hold, with a prize of knighthood, and all the responsibilities and benefits that go with it, going to the victor, seeking to expand his retinue of retainers.  The tournament will not be to the death, as he doesn't want his warriors killing one another, the contestants given padded wooden weapons of their choice when they enter.  All races are welcome to enter, should they wish, and any woman who thinks themselves capable may take part as well.  Finally, Thrand will have his Castellan, Dietrich von Strauss, put out feelers for a talented court mage, not wanting to be caught unprepared given recent events.

Fortune Rolls:
House Geirmund: 7d6 + 8 = 32 (Growth) 1d3 = 3 Land

Clan Grimmore: 9d6 - 7 = 25 (Growth) 1d3 = 2 Wealth

End of Turn Stats:
House Geirmund: Defense 8, Influence 4, Lands 10, Law 28, Population 24, Power 0, Wealth 8

Clan Grimmore: Defense 11, Influence 10, Lands 5, Law 25, Population 25, Power 2, Wealth 5

View user profile

5 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Fortune:
7d6=20+10(House Fortune) = 30 Result:Blessing Resource allocation: wealth

Actions:

Local:

Tauber are tasked with the creation of a blanket "Anti Necromancy" spell, high priority is placed on its development.

Spark resistant metal blend is put to use in gunpowder research, as well as tool production.

The first wave of international merchants return from their yearly trade runs, more will return in the months prior to the winter solstice.

3 wealth is spent on the building of a glider launch/recovery site, the site is planned to contain facilities to build and service current glider(s), as well as a facility dedicated to further development of gliders and their fuel.

The mana crystal specialist is given workshop space at the institute, however the wing is unfinished, and as such space is extremely limited as of current.

Houses Baggi, Oddyr, and Gautstaff are given assurances that joint Aurelion/Filbert troops will begin moving next month.
----------------------
International

Agents in the seven isles are lauded for their efforts, however orders are sent that they are to cease "active operations" and instead focus on simple information gathering.

Contact is lost with the Laventinese cell, for the moment it is decided to wait before taking further action.

A set of diplomats are dispatched to the Venom League, and to House Da'Boléro respectively.

Resource Allocation:
Defense:0 Influence:13 Land:2 Law:26 Population:16 Power:12 Wealth:14+5-3=16



Last edited by Onyx Aurelius on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Actions:
House Lanore will keep up it's balloon experiment. It will also garrison it's troops around the lands to keep things safe.





House Fortune and Status:
36 (Boon) 5 to wealth, 6 to lands

Def +15
Influence +3
Lands +18
Law +27
Pop +39
Power +11
Wealth +25
Glory: 5

Holdings:
Mines x2
Clergy
Artisan
Hall
Superior Castle
Tower
Roads
Hamlet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commander Aleksander (Green)(Inf Command, Fighting , Warfare 2)

Commander Zhukov (Trained) (Command 2, Fighting 3, Warfare 1)

Commander Farhowl (Veteran) (Inf Command 3, Fighting 3, Warfare 4)

3,000 Royal Guard (Green) (18 power) (Discipline Modifier -6)(Athletics +1) (Armour 6, Pen -3) (Defence 5)(Morale 6)(BD: 8 )(Athletics 1, Endurance 2, Fighting 3)

1,000 Personal Guard, Elite (13 Power)(Discipline Modifier -6) Athletics 2, Endurance 5, Fighting 7

1,000 Scouts (Trained) (2 Power) (Discipline Modifier +0)(Defence 5)(Morale 6)(BD: 3) )Awareness 1, Endurance, Stealth 3)

1,000 Garrison (Trained) (12 Power) (Discipline Modifier -3/+3)(Athletics +1) (Armour 3, Pen -2) (Defence 6 )(Morale 9)(BD: 6) (Awareness, Endurance 2, Fighting 2)

2,000 Raiders (Trained) (Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics+1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 6)(Morale 6)(BD: 6)(Agility, Endurance 1, Fighting 1)

1,000 Archers (3 pts) (Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 3)(Morale 5) (BD: 5)(Agility 2, Awareness, Marksmanship 2)

1,000 Calvary Archers [Special] 4 pts (Discipline Modifier +0))(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 3)(Morale 5) (BD: 4)(Agility 1, Animal Handling 1, Marksmanship)

4,000 Garrison (Trained) (12 Power) (Discipline Modifier -3/+3)(Athletics +1) (Armour 3, Pen -2) (Defence 5 )(Morale 9)(BD: 6) (Awareness 1, Endurance 1, Fighting 2)

6,000 Archers (Trained)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(Morale 5) (BD: 5)(Agility 2, Awareness 1, Marksmanship 2)

6,000 Calvary (Trained)(Discipline Modifier -3)(Athletics+3)(Armour 0, Pen 0)(Defense 5) Morale )(BD: 6) (Agility 2, Animal Handling 1, Fighting 3)

2,000 Engineers (Green)(Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(BD: 4)(Morale 7) (Endurance 1, Fighting, Warfare 3)

9,000 Infantry (Green)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics+1)(Armour 3, Pen -2)(Defence 5) (BD: 6) (Athletics 1, Endurance 1, Fighting 2)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 turns for the rings to be forged.  5 turns to complete the Blacksmith's Quarters.  4 turns for the ports to be complete.  3 turns for the University to be complete.

View user profile

7 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Fortune roll:
I roll 30, to which I add my House Fortune of 5, giving me 35. Thus, I gain Blessing. I add my Inf modifier to it, and I gain Boon instead.

I improve one resource by 2d6 points; Power. I roll 6 and 2, for a total of 8.

Current stats
Def 6
Inf 1
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 22
Power 8
Wealth 9
House Fortune Total  = +5
13 Pop used for building Port

Actions:
I enlist 1 Infantry unit, and I give them "trained" level training, costing me a total of 7 Power. I also enlist 1 Mercenaries unit of "trained" level, costing me 4 Wealth.

Magical school on the Slaangu Coast? Sure, let's commemorate the creation of this building. We'll send a representative who will gather intel on that.

Lord Da'Boléro wasn't really trying to spy on the Laventino, but nevertheless, he won't do it again.

House Njaal is definitely a threat. Gather intel on how many forces they have, including their allies. I tell House Wedge and Biggs to wait before attacking them; we'll do so together, once we have more info. For now, protect your borders, and prepare your forces.

Discuss with Port Dustan, and discreetly try to negotiate a monopoly on their zinc resources. I am willing to throw 1 Wealth or 2 on the table if they are initially reluctant to the idea.

Current stats:
Def 6
Inf 1
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 22
Power 2
Wealth 5
House Fortune Total  = +5
13 Pop used for building Port

View user profile

8 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:13 am

House Fortune Roll:
6,3,5,4,4,2,1,+10=35 BLESSING
2d3: 3+2

Actions:
2 Wealth will be given to Chu and 10 Cannons bought with 200 shots each, totaling 1000 shots currently with no way to create additional black powder currently.

An investigation is launched into finding out what happened to the missing head. 1 Wealth is given to assist in the investigation

Some mages are sent with a guard to this new school with a guard to ensure their safety in these unknown lands

House Stats:
Def: 5
Inf: 9
Land: 5
Law: 53
Pop: 41
Pow: 6+3=9 (Fortune)
Wealth:22+2+5-3=26 (Trade) (Fortune) (Market+Port: d6=5) (Payment to Chu+Events)
House Fortune: 10

View user profile

9 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:39 am

House Purchases:
House Fortune Upgrades:
House Zenna + 2d6 Power (6)
House Sonaglio + 1d6 Power (4)
House Scala + 1d3 Power (2)
House Skitter + 1d6 Power (5)
House Stinger + 1d6 Power (3)
Updated Stats:
House Zenna
Power 1
Wealth 10

House Sonaglio
Power 4

House Scala
Power 2

House Skitter
Power 2

House Stinger
Wealth 1
Power 3
Actions:
Arn Radnor begins a prolonged seige (the wait out kind) for a few weeks before assaulting the castle. In the meantime Arn Segel gathers us any spare produced foodstuffs he can before presenting it as a gift to Lord-Commander Segarus (2 wealth worth transfered). The rest of the houses are beginning the prolonged increase in their trained soldiers and goods.
Training And Puchases:
House Zenna
begin training 4x Cavalry, green (6 power x4, 24 Power Total)

House Skitter
Begin Training 5x Archers, Green (4 power x5, 20 power total)

House Stinger
Purchase Armour upgrades 6x Cavalry (6 Wealth)
Purchase Close Combat Upgrades 6x Cavalry (6 Wealth)
Purchase Close Combat Upgrades 3x Archers (3 Wealth)
Purchase Marksmanship Upgrades 3x Archer (3 Wealth)
House Fortune Rolls:
House Zenna 24 (22+2) Growth
House Sonaglio 30 (25+5) Blessing
House Scala 27 (21+6) Blessing
House Skitter 30 (25+5) Blessing
House Stinger 24 (22+2) Growth

View user profile

10 Re: Turn 11-1066 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 am

Fortune Roll:
Nestav: 29 + 6 = 35 Blessing; +3 to Land, +3 to Power

Actions:
King Valganis orders a portion of Nestav's elite engineers to begin surveying the lands owned by the Kingdom and its 'states' (banner houses) for resources and other unusual items. He will also publicly announce that the dragon is being taken care of by the brave adventurers who seek to unravel the nation's ancient history.

1 Wealth will be provided for the care and nursing of the wyverns. Reports are to be made weekly to ensure their health.

The king will politely inquire on the War Minister's efforts on compiling information, as per requested four months earlier.

A representative will be sent to the newly opened mage's collage to congratulate the Bloodmouth Clan on their achievement.

Half of the forces that attacked House Isabjorg's banner house will be taken to be integrated into the Kingdom's growing army. Their occupations and field of expertise will be noted and they are promised, should they serve in Nestav for one year, they will be granted full citizenship or allowed back to their families after that point. They will be paid by Nestavian standards in full until then.

Lastly, invitations will be extended to House Gerimund and House Isabjorg if they wish to send up to 400 men and four commanders (characters) to the Nestavian Dungeon beneath Varvol. (A note to Krenzler from Zero, these forces do not need to be subtracted or from your existing units. Commanders are characters and I'm still working on the ground rules for actual fighting. I'll give you an update when possible for that.)

House Stats:
Def = 3
Inf = 9
Lan = 14
Law = 32
Pop = 22
Pow = 19
Wea = 6

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum