» Chelsey Wright: hiring a lawyer
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Tyranny Coupon 50%
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm by TheUltimateParadoxs

» Warlords II: Turn Four - Departure of a Hero
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Greedfall, new game by Spiders: teaser trailer
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 am by RorytheRomulan

» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:08 am by Luslanz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade League Meeting

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:33 pm

The halls of Laventhorpe Citadel of the Seven Isles Union gleam in the autumn sunlight. Rooms have been prepared and a grand table set for the guests. Who will show up has yet to be seen.

View user profile

2 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 pm

House Da'Boléro sends a representative to attend this meeting.

View user profile

3 Re: Trade League Meeting on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:13 pm

The Kingdom of Nestav sends a representative diplomat.

View user profile

4 Re: Trade League Meeting on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:18 pm

House Lanore will send a representative of the kingdom of Ponthos

View user profile

5 Re: Trade League Meeting on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Lord Blackfang himself second king of ponthos shall arrive as a representative

Last edited by wolfking2k on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Trade League Meeting on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 pm

house moonsword sent a representative

View user profile

7 Re: Trade League Meeting on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:24 pm

House Aurelion's representative is present.

View user profile

8 Re: Trade League Meeting on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:12 pm

All who comes are seated at a round table with one empty chair. Soon though King Isen steps into the room and surveys everyone who is present. "Hello friends and welcome! I take it the trip was pleasant for all of you?" he says and walks towards the last empty seat.

View user profile

9 Re: Trade League Meeting on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:36 pm

"It actually wasn't." The Da'Boléro representative appears relaxed, if a little impatient. "How about we skip the formalities and get down to business? I assume we have a lot to talk about, and time is precious."

View user profile

10 Re: Trade League Meeting on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:54 pm

"we do have a lot to talk about yes, but the formation of a trade league requires we know each other and form friendships so it doesn't come crashing down. Many of you here don't know each other, therefore please introduce yourselves and the kingdoms you represent. Then we will get onto the first proposal for the League." Isen replies, staring at Da'bolero for a moment before looking at how everyone else took what he said.

View user profile

11 Re: Trade League Meeting on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:02 pm

"If we are to introduce ourselves then allow us to go first" He said in response. Slowly the gnoll Lord stands up, and declares "I am Blackfang of the Bloodmouth clan, and one of the dual king of Ponthos, and it is my pleasure to meet you all"

View user profile

12 Re: Trade League Meeting on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:59 pm

"I am Sirius Varden, and I speak on behalf of Lord Zeiss Da'Boléro," says the middle-aged man.

View user profile

13 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:12 pm

"Jamyl Sarum, wife of Lysus Sarum, representative of House Aurelion, and of Port Saurm's merchant group."

View user profile

14 Re: Trade League Meeting on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:19 am

"I am Lysander Strumm, representing the Kingdom of Nestav and House of Ythri," the Nestavian representative states simply, eyeing the other people present.

View user profile

15 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm

"I am Ser Danzag Von Strauss; Wächter des Ostmarsches, Herr des Handels, Wache im nord, unt Kapitän der Meere" The Lanore representative proclaimed proudly, his armor trailing a dark green cloak.

View user profile

16 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:26 pm

After the minor houses of the southern silver coast introduce themselves...

"Now that we have gotten introductions out of the way, we are all here to discuss the formation of a league to promote all of our interests locally and abroad. This will be defensive in nature as well to ensure peace throughout our lands. Does anyone have an issue with these two objectives behind this meeting?" King Isen asks.

View user profile

17 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Ser Danzag remains silent.

View user profile

18 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:05 pm

The gnoll lord stands up straight, and slams his fist upon the table yelling, "We came here for trade, not defense!"

View user profile

19 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 pm

King isen responds to the gnoll with, "And trade cannot prosper without peace."

View user profile

20 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Lysander sighs. "If it is a matter of defense, Nestav does not require much of it. Asides from our current lack of a navy, our army can handle its own. However, Nestav is certainly open to the prospects of favorable trade."

View user profile

21 Re: Trade League Meeting on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm

"To discuss the terms of a pact of mutual defense seems a little premature. Why not start with trade and see where it takes us?"

View user profile

22 Re: Trade League Meeting on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 am

"We are here to negotiate trade, not defence, hence I will remain silent until the trade is conducted."

View user profile

23 Re: Trade League Meeting on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Jamyl sits idly, watching the proceedings. "Well, it seems we can all agree on one thing at least, we all have a collective interest in seeing trade grow."

View user profile

24 Re: Trade League Meeting on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:11 pm

"Then for now, we will discard defense. In terms of trade, I believe we should focus on creating laws that are binding between us that will regulate the control of guilds have on trade. While i do not advocate for free trade, i do believe we should have lowered tariffs and taxes on foreign trade and that information should flow freely between institutes of higher learning." Isen says

View user profile

25 Re: Trade League Meeting on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:10 pm

"Regulate controls of guilds? Why? In our lands the guilds ensure that workers get paid and not stolen out of their money. Why would we do something that the workers would perceive as the king trying to take their money." He pauses, his face stern as the last three months have been a waste of his time.

"As for lowered tariffs, To what end does this meet for us? Those with only a handful of exports would have their economies crushed." He stern gaze looking more and more impatient and grim.

"For the information trade, Lanore will not agree to this."

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum