Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

game  Star  discord  WArs  political  Trek  

Latest topics
» Eye of the Storm
Today at 7:26 pm by Crensler

» Battle of Scales
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Discovery Rumination Schedule?
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:32 am by The Lorerunner

» Turn 9-1068
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:59 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

» Is The Federation in Star Trek Fascist?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question For Players

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:35 am

So... hypothetically speaking, would there be a time roughly where you'd be available for X time, say an hour or two, regularly once a week? This applies to everyone equally.


_________________
The Lorerunner
View user profile http://lorerunner.com/

2 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:45 am

Yes sure, but it depends on the specific time for me. The only day were I have all around the clock would be Sundays. Otherwise it depends because of my Uni classes. (Just for reverence live in Austria which is in time zone: UTC +1)

View user profile

3 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

I live in California UTC -8:00 but I am able to post before 3:00 pm(6pm EST) on everyday except Tues and Thurs while on those days I can post after

View user profile

4 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:38 pm

My timetable is flexible, but not between Monday and Wednesday 6pm-8:30pm GMT.

View user profile

5 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:49 pm

I am available from 6:30 pm to 12 pm on weekdays and I'm open pretty much all of the time during weekends.

I live in Virginia so I'm EST. Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Governor Alexander wrote:My timetable is flexible, but not between Monday and Wednesday 6pm-8:30pm GMT.

Look's who's special Mr. "I Live near Greenwich"

View user profile

7 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Governor Gollvieg wrote:
Governor Alexander wrote:My timetable is flexible, but not between Monday and Wednesday 6pm-8:30pm GMT.

Look's who's special Mr. "I Live near Greenwich"


A couple hours drive away in fact, definitive proof the British invented time Razz Razz

View user profile

8 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Governor Alexander wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:
Governor Alexander wrote:My timetable is flexible, but not between Monday and Wednesday 6pm-8:30pm GMT.

Look's who's special Mr. "I Live near Greenwich"


A couple hours drive away in fact, definitive proof the British invented time  Razz Razz

Ugh, stupid Brits and their stupid superior law system =P

View user profile

9 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Nah. It's just like soccer. They stole it from someone else and claim it's theirs by adding a few laws about it. Very Happy

View user profile

10 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Governor Grifenknight wrote:Nah.  It's just like soccer.  They stole it from someone else and claim it's theirs by adding a few laws about it. Very Happy


Who won the race to the south pole?, Norway you would say but I would say that it was only because of the British in second that the win was verified therefore we are the referee in this game so we decide the rules. Razz

View user profile

11 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

The US law system is horribly broken and the vast majority of the laws are made to favor the rich or local business. Case in point: It is Illegal to sell Whip Cream to a minor in CA

View user profile

12 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Governor Gollvieg wrote:The US law system is horribly broken and the vast majority of the laws are made to favor the rich or local business. Case in point: It is Illegal to sell Whip Cream to a minor in CA

Your elections are what get's me! who the hell spends over a year campaigning and spends billions?!?!. In the UK the campaign lasts a couple months and there is a cap on how much party's can spend which is in the 10's thousands.

View user profile

13 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Governor Alexander wrote:
Governor Gollvieg wrote:The US law system is horribly broken and the vast majority of the laws are made to favor the rich or local business. Case in point: It is Illegal to sell Whip Cream to a minor in CA

Your elections are what get's me! who the hell spends over a year campaigning and spends billions?!?!. In the UK the campaign lasts a couple months and there is a cap on how much party's can spend which is in the 10's thousands.

Honestly, the whole system is trashed harder then the Echaini Constitution. Years upon years of election skulduggery has made the whole system bloated and stupid. At this point in time if you told me that I had a choice between being led by the current president or a hive mind composed of hundreds of criminal sociopaths I would choose the Hive mind every time because anything is better than the current asshole

View user profile

14 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Im pretty sure Ronald Reagan said that we arent really a democracy anymore, but an Oligarchy. Our system is very clearly controlled by the rich. Sad

View user profile

15 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:06 pm

My schedule is also pretty open.  Wish it was less open, but oh well.

View user profile

16 Re: Question For Players on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:18 pm

My work hours are pretty inconsistent every week, but I'm generally available in the evenings (CET timezone) and on sundays.

View user profile

17 Re: Question For Players on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 am

So I apparently have 6 players left, hah. But so far I'm hearing Sunday Evenings. Still need to hear from Moff, Karbin, Chaos, Redmane, Nerozaz, and Coolkid.


_________________
The Lorerunner
View user profile http://lorerunner.com/

18 Re: Question For Players on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 am

Sunday evenings/Monday mornings would likely work for me too.

View user profile

19 Re: Question For Players on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:26 pm

The Lorerunner wrote:So I apparently have 6 players left, hah.  But so far I'm hearing Sunday Evenings.  Still need to hear from Moff, Karbin, Chaos, Redmane, Nerozaz, and Coolkid.

Here is a rough timeline for Sunday, did it while I was a zombie so it may be wrong. Everyone check it out.

Time Table for all PCs

Easy Peasy UTC converter

View user profile

20 Re: Question For Players on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Sundays works for me any time after 3.

View user profile

21 Re: Question For Players on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 pm

If your timetable is the reflect EST ( which is what I see it as), than I will state that I cannot really do it later than 6 pm Est as this would be 12 am for me, and I have classes on Monday mornings.

View user profile

22 Re: Question For Players on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:46 pm

I live in Sweden so no 3 for me is 3am, I think

View user profile

23 Re: Question For Players on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 am

So let me just lay out why I'm asking here.

I propose to move the, ah, GM 'end of Turn' interaction into a live format. Currently it looks like Sunday evening is the best fit for that, and I'm willing to set that aside for this. Could be on chat, or Discord, or even on stream, I'm okay with whatever so long as people will be live for it.


_________________
The Lorerunner
View user profile http://lorerunner.com/

24 Re: Question For Players on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:01 am

The Lorerunner wrote:So let me just lay out why I'm asking here.

I propose to move the, ah, GM 'end of Turn' interaction into a live format.  Currently it looks like Sunday evening is the best fit for that, and I'm willing to set that aside for this.  Could be on chat, or Discord, or even on stream, I'm okay with whatever so long as people will be live for it.  


I would be perfectly ok with that, I would probably go with stream given the choice but the others are fine.



Last edited by Governor Alexander on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

25 Re: Question For Players on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

I'm fine with any of those options. I would prefer the steam or discord however.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum