Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

open  WArs  Star  game  discord  appeal  xcom  child  Trek  political  

Latest topics
» Eye of the Storm
Today at 10:18 am by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 10-1068
Today at 2:37 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Battle of Scales
Yesterday at 12:42 am by wolfking2k

» Discovery Rumination Schedule?
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 am by DaltonImperial

» Turn 9-1068
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:08 pm by FreelanceZero

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turn 2-1067

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Turn 2-1067 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:57 pm

The Trade League Meeting is winding down with many of the participants already leaving.

A comet is sighted in the chilly night sky for several days as it seems to linger in place.

House Fletcher has announced that they are looking for a wife for heir Edward.
Admiral Krenzler:
The kampfwagons make a dent in the horde with repeated sallies, but it isn’t enough to drive them away.

Research has begun for rune forging, metallurgy, and the creation of a steam engine.  The search for a court mage continues.

2 turns for Trained Crusaders training to be complete. 1 turn for watch station system to be complete.

Arcacius:
Defenses are being planned and erected around the land as the populace begins to prepare for the horde.

Green Cavalry(4)/Archers(5) training is now complete.

Fletcher:
The scouts return with word that the surrounding Houses are looking pretty meek in comparison.

4 turns to convert Levies. 3 turns to complete port expansion.

FreelanceZero:
House Isabjorg reports that they can keep the undead in check until spring, afterwards they will need assistance.

You receive a diplomat from House Fletcher.

10 turns for Smelter construction to be complete. 9 turns for Small Town construction to be complete. 3 turns for the Military Academy to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Infantry training to be complete.

greywolf:
All is quiet for now as the infighting to the north finally dies down.  Scouts report that preparations are being made to the south to attack you.

JaxVaeus:
Further experiments with the balloon show that air currents are different at differing heights and that it can be used to, somewhat, control the flight of the balloon.

A lamia of some prestige from Shu came when she heard of your bachelorship.

The ambassador to the Seven Isles has found a book on magical theory pertaining to creating new life.  It contains a great deal of knowledge on mystical rituals that can make people bestial or add animalistic features to them.

7 turns for Large Town construction to be complete. 3 turns for the rings to be forged. 2 turns to complete the Ironworks. 1 turn for the ports to be complete. The University is now complete.

Spartanmario:
Merchants are sent back down south to inquire on what is missing.  Amelia sends the letter back with her reply on the back ‘Come see me so we can discuss it.’ with another parchment depicting a hippogriff over their flag with a line of their script underneath.

The arrival of your diplomats cause a stir amongst the harichu.  Lynne sends a message that she will advocate for the deal you are proposing to their Senate.

15 turns for the shipyards to be complete. 4 turns for Trained Infantry/Engineers training to be complete. 2 turns for the University to be complete. 1 turn for Wealth-to-Power conversion to be complete.

Onyx Aurelius:
Scouts sent to Fridenot’s lands witness the final assault by Clothildir’s troops as they storm the walls and take the castle.  Lord Fridenot and his daughter are sent to you for judgment.

Little miss mana neko presents an accidental creation of hers; a small brass canister that converts water into propulsive steam to launch an iron ball. She demonstrates its capabilities with five shots from a steam cannon, but the cannon is ruined by as mana neko puts it 'it not being designed for the use of these canisters'.

19 turns until the glider facility is complete. 6 turns for the Institute to be complete. 2 turns for Town upgrade to be complete.

Wanderer_In_Rags:
The citizenry pass safely into House Aurelion lands.

wolfking2k:
Criminals have been pressed into service and all of your jails are empty.  The creation of the berserk juice has begun.

The search for a court mage has begun.

With the return of Lord Blackfang the captives are all slaughtered and the ritual begins.

3 turns for the ritual to be complete. 3 turns for the road to be complete.

Zeiss:
Lord Da’Bolero and his entourage are allowed past the gate with the presented paper.  They are given enough coaches to accommodate all of them and the laventine guard contingent sent with them.

You receive a diplomat from House Fletcher.

10 turns for Serpent Road construction to be complete. 2 turns to complete Trained Infantry training. 1 turn to complete Trained Cavalry training.



Last edited by SilverDragonRed on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Fortune roll and stats:


I roll 28 adding on my House fortune of 8 giving me 36. This gives me Boon.

I improve Defence and Wealth by d6 - I roll 5 (Defence) and 3 (Wealth)

Because of my port I gain +1 wealth

Current stats:


Defense: 13
Influence: 18
Lands: 11
Law: 36
Population: 28 (16 at the moment due to construction)
Power: 19
Wealth: 15

Holdings:
1 x Port
Castle

Commander Adams (Veteran) (Inf Command 5, Fighting 2, Warfare 2)


3000 Archers (Trained Discipline +3 ) 3 Marksmanship, 2 Awareness, 1 Agility
1000 Infantry (Trained Discipline +0) 2 Fighting, 2 Endurance, 2 Athletics
Peasant Levies (Green, Discipline +15) 4000 Infantry, 2000 Cavalry. Both = 2 survival


Actions:


Training continues of the peasant levies.

A Large Marketplace is constructed using 10 Wealth and 10 pop

All 3000 Archers and 1000 Infantry plus the 2000 Peasant Cavalry prepare for war. Messages are sent to the nearest noble house demanding they submit to House Fletcher and be assimilated. The terms state that they will be allowed to take ample food and drink with them before they leave and their soldiers will be able to stay and join House Fletcher's army, if the nobles refuse this then the soldiers are offered the same.

Marcus is sent to scout out the weaknesses of the neighbouring noble House. His wife Rose takes over in his stead.





Current Stats:


Defense: 13
Influence: 18
Lands: 11
Law: 36
Population: 28 (6 due to construction)
Power: 19
Wealth: 5

View user profile

3 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Fortune roll:
7,1,4,4,3,1,2,+3
Total:25 Growth

Rolled 3. 3 to power

actions:
With the gnoll lord back home he will immediately set out a group of scouts to search the lands to find him a mighty beast big enough, and with ferocity to spare to be a mount for the lord.

I will also use influence to lower house fletcher's rolls

The gnoll lord will also publicly announce that he too seeks a new wife. Only those who have combat training may participate.

I'll also send drakling spies into Shu to learn of the ways of their land, weapons, and culture for future endeavors. Their covers shall be as a couple of draklings escaping the silver coast, and seeking refuge in shu. They will take up day jobs within the banks, and do anything possible to lower suspicion to themselves.

House stats:
Def 5
Inf 24
lan 6
law 22
pop 22 (13 with current projects)
Pow 4
Wea 27

3 turns for child, 3 for road, 3 for ritual



Last edited by wolfking2k on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

4 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:35 am

Fortunes of the Road:
House Fortune roll: 28+3= 31 BLESSING +5 to POW

Actions:
The citizenry and army of Kreathean move into House Aurelion lands as guests into the lands of a gracious host, with weapons sheathed and polite smiles when trade occurs. Lord-Commander Segarus rides to Port Sarum with his house and guard to meet with the Bern of House Aurelion.


"Steady now. We are the guests here, and under their laws for the duration." Segarus said as Port Sarum came into view. It had been a week since they had left the caravans behind them and crossed the border into Aurelion lands, presenting the seal the scout had returned to the patrols when they had been stopped. Those same patrolmen had escorted them this far, and some had gone ahead to alert the city of their approach. Ten and forty knights rode with him, as did his advisors, some captains and children.

"Of course, father." Maelta said, drawing back her hood. "Were you told the name of the Bern here?"
"No," Segarus said to his daughter. "I was not told this, but we will know soon."
"I hope that they haven't lured us all the way to this place to turn us away." Owain sighed, and Sir Edon laughed.
"Small chance of that, if one of their high lords gave us his seal."

"Indeed." Segarus observed as the Aurelion patrol soldiers returned. "Let us be off, then. Forward!"

View user profile

5 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 am

Fortune roll:
I roll 24, to which I add my House Fortune of 10, giving me 34. Thus, I gain Growth.

I improve one resource by 1d3 points; Pop. I roll 2.

Current stats
Def 6
Inf 4
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 24
Power 2
Wealth 15
House Fortune Total  = +10

Actions:
I assign 2 more Pop on the construction of the Serpent Road.

I search for other Houses who consider House Njall a rival, with the hope of forming an alliance with them.

Each 1k of soldiers (infantry/cavalry/archer) is considered 1 unit, right?

I ask my banner houses to use their resources to hire and train more soldiers, just like I do. More cavalry, in particular, would be useful.

I hire elite mercenaries. It costs me 10 Wealth.

Current stats:
Def 6
Inf 4
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 24
Power 2
Wealth 3
House Fortune Total  = +10
14 Pop used for building Serpent Road.

View user profile

6 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:21 am

Actions:
The army sets up at the first defensive line with the kampfwagons in position to provide fire support.  The five units of Infantry, three units of Archers and two units of Cavalry, along with the two units of Quarrelers, will be joined by the Crusaders as soon as they finish training.  Also, if possible, research into steam powered hand held weaponry will begin, otherwise it will be business as usual.

House Fortune Rolls:
House Geirmund: 7d6 + 8 = 28 (Boon) 1d6 = 6 Wealth 1d6 = 2 Power

Clan Grimmore: 9d6 - 7 = 21 (Growth) 1d3 = 1 Wealth

End of Turn Stats:
House Geirmund: Defense 8, Influence 4, Lands 10, Law 28, Population 24, Power 7, Wealth 7

Clan Grimmore: Defense 11, Influence 10, Lands 5, Law 25, Population 25, Power 6, Wealth 8

View user profile

7 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Actions:
With the air currents discovered at different altitudes, the experiment will now be to see if the currents maintain their flow on different days and times. The purpose of this is to try and gauge how the airflow changes high above the ground and log them for study. Needless to say this will be done over the entire month to determine persistence, rather than a few days.

The Marriage of Heinrich and Ding She will be celebrated through the land! He will publicly marry the Shu Woman, announcing the need to further the ties of the two kingdoms.

The ambassador will return to Brackenburg post haste after copying the book, telling no one of what he found save Heinrich. He will then proceed to attempt to make Kitsune's (fox people).

With the university now built, Third major projects will be done. The first to continue studying different methods of smelting steel in order to make lighter stronger steel. The Second to be to further study and refine black powder from the instructions from the Shu Alchemist. The third is to be done for Golems, using the samples from the Dungeon to work it through step by step and make an Iron Golem.

The Dragon Skeleton will be painstakingly reconstructed and dipped into silver, then reconstructed as the centre of the market square in front of Brackenburg palace for all to see in equal parts fear and awe.

Finally, Heinrich will once again ask the status of the census being taken to gather information of the people within his lands. He will also invite and welcome refugees from the war in the north to settle until the conflict is over.

Actual Finally: The catapults and engineers will take the catapults and the cannons along with a small detachment purely to pre-range their weapons against the port. They know they have three months so they will pre-emotively pre-range along the anywhere that ships can land. Copious drills and notes will be taken,and in the words of Commander Zhukov. The scouts will also determine the best place to station the majority of the army to ambush the port. Aleksander has this to say: "We have three months to prepare. We will be ready."

Status and Rolls:
Blessing +6 to Power

Def +15
Influence +3
Lands +0
Law +27
Pop +39
Power +20 (+6 from Roll)
Wealth +44 (+19 from dungeon)
Glory: 5

Holdings:
Mines x2
Clergy
Artisan
Hall
Superior Castle
Tower
Roads
Hamlet
Large University
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commander Aleksander (Green)(Inf Command, Fighting , Warfare 2)

Commander Zhukov (Trained) (Command 2, Fighting 3, Warfare 1)

Commander Farhowl (Veteran) (Inf Command 3, Fighting 3, Warfare 4)

3,000 Royal Guard (Green) (18 power) (Discipline Modifier -6)(Athletics +1) (Armour 6, Pen -3) (Defence 5)(Morale 6)(BD: 8 )(Athletics 1, Endurance 2, Fighting 3)

1,000 Personal Guard, Elite (13 Power)(Discipline Modifier -6) Athletics 2, Endurance 5, Fighting 7

1,000 Scouts (Trained) (2 Power) (Discipline Modifier +0)(Defence 5)(Morale 6)(BD: 3) )Awareness 1, Endurance, Stealth 3)

1,000 Garrison (Trained) (12 Power) (Discipline Modifier -3/+3)(Athletics +1) (Armour 3, Pen -2) (Defence 6 )(Morale 9)(BD: 6) (Awareness, Endurance 2, Fighting 2)

2,000 Raiders (Trained) (Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics+1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 6)(Morale 6)(BD: 6)(Agility, Endurance 1, Fighting 1)

1,000 Archers (3 pts) (Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 3)(Morale 5) (BD: 5)(Agility 2, Awareness, Marksmanship 2)

2,000 Calvary Archers [Special] 4 pts (Discipline Modifier +0))(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 3)(Morale 5) (BD: 4)(Agility 1, Animal Handling 1, Marksmanship)

4,000 Garrison (Trained) (12 Power) (Discipline Modifier -3/+3)(Athletics +1) (Armour 3, Pen -2) (Defence 5 )(Morale 9)(BD: 6) (Awareness 1, Endurance 1, Fighting 2)

7,000 Archers (Trained)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(Morale 5) (BD: 5)(Agility 2, Awareness 1, Marksmanship 2)

5,600 Calvary (Trained)(Discipline Modifier -3)(Athletics+3)(Armour 0, Pen 0)(Defense 5) Morale )(BD: 6) (Agility 2, Animal Handling 1, Fighting 3)

1,000 Heavy Calvary (Trained)(Discipline Modifier -3)(Athletics+3)(Armour 0, Pen 0)(Defense 5) Morale )(BD: 6) (Agility 2, Animal Handling 1, Fighting 3)

2,000 Engineers (Green)(Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(BD: 4)(Morale 7) (Endurance 1, Fighting, Warfare 3)

1,000 Engineers (Veterans)(Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(BD: 4)(Morale 7) (Endurance 1, Fighting 2, Warfare 5)

11,000 Infantry (Green)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics+1)(Armour 3, Pen -2)(Defence 5) (BD: 6) (Athletics 1, Endurance 1, Fighting 2)


7 turns for Large Town construction to be complete. 3 turns for the rings to be forged. 2 turns to complete the Ironworks. 1 turn for the ports to be complete.



Last edited by JaxVaeus on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

8 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Fortune:
7d6=15+12(House Fortune) = 27 Result:Blessing Resource allocation: Power+Defense

Actions:

Local:
Filbert's warships are placed into dock for repairs and refitting, however, it's done in stages so that at least half of the ships are still operational at any given time. (-2 wealth)

A new series of cannon ships are ordered for production, however, builders are under orders to leave the making of the cannons till last.(-7 power, -2 wealth)

Little miss Mana Neko is given additional resources to continue her research, as well as told that she may request any support she needs. (- 1 wealth)

The solstice, and the feast of the Starforger has concluded, as per tradition, a substantial amount of wealth is given as tithe. (-12 wealth)

After the events in regards to the Koth and Laventino a department of internal affairs is founded within Port Sarum and House Aurelion, tasked with the prevention of external agents getting information out of the region.(-1 Wealth)

With Kreathean civilians now in the Khanid region, a substantial effort it made to in setting up area for them long term, as no official time frame has been given for their stay. The populace is asked to contribute a portion of what they gain from the lands to House Aurelion and surrounding areas.

International:
A group consisting of Leeman Kor-Azor, Caitlyn Kor-Azor, Jamyl and Lysus Sarum, and Nathaniel Grimm, in addition to guards and and Engineers are sent to Laventino via ship. They take with them various trade goods and a substantial coffee supply. Arrangements are made that leave Kelon and Natalya in charge until the group returns.

Engineers are rotated out from the Varvol expedition, Azbel is left in charge however and chooses to stay on hand.
Krethean troops and a diplomat are sent with the rotation engineers to Nestav.

Stats:
Defense:0+1=1 Influence:13 Land:2 Law:31 Population:21 Power:14-7(warships)+2=9 Wealth:=30-18(Various events/projects)=12 Lloyds coffers:2 wealth

View user profile

9 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:05 am

Actions:
Parliament approves of the STG accords and makes preparations for the arrival of the inspectors.

The isles also decides to listen for any interesting rumors from it's merchants. This is done mainly to see if there is anything of interest going on.

Diplomacy continues with the Southern silver coast (exclude Zeiss) to see if there is a chance of forming any sort of alliances or have a house join the Union. Hopes are not high on the latter, but good relations are attempted to be kept with them.

Fortune Roll:
6,5,6,6,4,1,6+10=44 Boon
2d6=6+3

House Fortune:
Def: 5
Inf: 9
Land: 5
Law: 53
Pop: 41
Pow: 2+6=8
Wealth:15+3+3-1 (Fortune) (Market+Port: d6=3) (Payment to Chu+Events)

View user profile

10 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 am

House Purchases:
House Fortune Upgrades:
House Zenna + 1d3 Power (2)
House Sonaglio + 1d3 Power (3)
House Scala - 1d6 Power (1)
House Skitter + 1d6 Power (1)
House Stinger + 1d6 Power (6)
Updated Stats:
House Zenna
Power 1

House Sonaglio
Power 5

House Scala
Power 8

House Skitter
Power 1

House Stinger
Power 2
Actions:
The Training continues around the Tip with markable improvements beginning to be made.
Purchases And Training:
Zenna
Archers, Green -> Archers, Trained (2 power)
Commander, Green -> Commander, Trained (2 Power)
Cavalry, Green x4 -> Cavalry, Trained x4 (8 Power)

Skitter
Infantry, Green x2 -> Infantry, Trained x2 (4 Power)
Archers, Green x5 -> Archers, Trained x5 (10 Power)

Stinger
Cavalry, Green x6 -> Cavalry, Trained x6 (12 Power)
House Fortune Rolls:
House Zenna 26 (24+2) Blessing
House Sonaglio 28 (23+5) Boon
House Scala 30 (24+6) Blessing
House Skitter 33 (28+5) Growth
House Stinger 23 (21+2) Curse

View user profile

11 Re: Turn 2-1067 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Fortune Roll:
7d6 = 17 + 6 = 23 Curse; -3 to Influence, -2 Wealth

Actions:
After giving Court Mage Merylin some time with the additional found theories on undead magic, Valganis will send her over to House Isabjorg to aid in its undead problem.

10 turns for Smelter construction to be complete. 9 turns for Small Town construction to be complete. 3 turns for the Military Academy to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Infantry training to be complete.

House Stats:
Def = 3
Inf = 6
Lan = 2
Law = 32
Pop = 22
Pow = 10
Wea = 3

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum