Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Today at 2:10 pm by ZeroCool

» Turn 1-1068
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:01 pm by wolfking2k

» Turn 12-1067
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm by Spartanmario

» Player Houses
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Koth Meeting
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Chelsey Wright: hiring a lawyer
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Tyranny Coupon 50%
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm by TheUltimateParadoxs

» Warlords II: Turn Four - Departure of a Hero
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Greedfall, new game by Spiders: teaser trailer
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 am by RorytheRomulan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turn 7-1067

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 07, 2017 10:07 am

The first battle of the war between Laventino and Chu occurred in an open plain just inside Chu territory.  Across three days of fighting Laventino’s 95,000 troops managed to drive Chu’s army of 485.000 from the field.  Laventino then went on to take the nearby port.

The fire caused by a Chu attack of fireships was put out and reconstruction efforts managed to build a few completely new docks made of the strongest materials available.  Laventino trading ships once more ply the seas.

A royal wedding in the capital of Chrysafenpoli heralds the marriage between Empress Amelia of Laventino and Argus of House Geirmund.

A wedding happens between King Edward of Arcadia and Lady Aslaug.

Houses Da’Bolero and Fletcher announce their military alliance.

A coalition of Southern Silver Coast ships, led by the Seven Isles Union, went into battle against the Northern Silver Coast fleet blockading SilverCreek Port.  The Northern fleet is defeated and retreats back to their homeport.  Supplies and relief efforts come in to the besieged army.

Admiral Krenzler:
The arrival of Ninritut Quy and her prototype steam engine has sped up research into the concept.  Steward Loregar came up with the idea to combine her boiler and knowledge with his experience of working with pistons.  The translated book on runesmithing is being thoroughly examined and insights gleaned.

Investigation into the necromancer’s corpse reveals an emblem of House Snorri, close to the border of Nestav.

Scouts come back reporting smaller bands of undead loose in the countryside.  Various villages and castles are besieged by them outside your lands.  Another group of scouts locate an entrance that was recently unearthed by a recent landslide.  Inside they find a long stretching corridor and some ancient koth corpses.

32 turns for the Brewery to be complete. 7 turns for the Silver Mines to be complete. 6 turns for the University to be complete. 4 turns for the Siege Workshop to be complete.

Arcacius:
The messenger is sent out.  Representatives of the surrounding seven Houses have assembled to talk with Bern Harris.

Fletcher:
Duke Robert makes it back safe and sound.  Lady Aslaug begins integrating her House into the Kingdom of Arcadia.

A message arrives through the port.  “Arcadia King, we hold your sister Selina and the crew of your ship captive.  We demand [2 Wealth] in exchange for their safe return.  Look for the flag of the red moon.”

9 turns for Marketplace construction to be complete. 3 turns for Dock Repairs to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Personal Guard training to be complete. 2 turns for Green Garrison training to be complete. 1 turn for Green Archers(3)/Infantry(x2) training to be complete.

FreelanceZero:
Scouts come back with confirmation that the same army that defeated Nestav in battle was now besieging Inga Tower.  They have been supplemented by an additional 3,000 engineers (armed with catapults) and another 5,000 cavalry.

Word comes in from SilverCreek Port.  The enemy fleet blockading their sea route has been routed by an allied fleet; food and supplies are relieving the soldiers and populace.  A proclamation is made that they can hold out as long as is needed.

Food is sent in from most of the southern Houses of the Silver Coast.  It greatly alleviates the food reserve problem that was beginning to crop up.

Only the finest and fittest looking wyverns are selected amongst the six dozen captured.  Breeding has begun, as well as training.

5 turns for Smelter construction to be complete. 4 turns for Small Town construction to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Commander training to be complete.

JaxVaeus:
Word reaches Lord Heinrich’s ear about the massive uproar and anger that Shu feels about the kidnapping of their boy-king.  Things only becomes when they find the boat with the body of the boy and the fisherman.  A large force of them, led by Zhang Piang, is on their way to Ponthos.

In the pause of the bombardment and terms given, there are a few sounds and howls that ring out of the bandit camp.  A gnoll steps out at the end and impales himself in the heart.  The following search reveals every bandit in the camp was dead.

A message arrives through the port.  “Ponthos King, we hold your daughter Gertrude captive.  We demand [2 Wealth] in exchange for their safe return.  Look for the flag of the red moon.”

You gain 1 Wealth from trade. 10 turns for the Mausoleum to be complete. 3 turns for the Town construction to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Warships(x2) training to be complete.

Spartanmario:
The capture of the enemy warships replenishes the losses your own forces took in the battle.

A Chu diplomat comes to the Isles to demand that trade be reinstated between the two and that the Laventino fleet be expelled.

You gain 1 Wealth from trade. 4 turns for the shipyards to be complete. 2 turns for Green Cavalry/Infantry training to be complete.

Onyx Aurelius:
Surveys are underway for the mines and surrounding Houses.  The teams going into the koth hole find that all the koth are dead within, either burned or suffocated.  The investigation into the near crash concludes that the stormy weather was responsible for the loss of control of the glider.  Work in recreating the ammunition for the new steam cannons has begun.

A messenger arrives from a House Zenna from the Tip of the Serpent.  He inquires about recent koth activity.

10 turns until the glider facility is complete. 4 turns for the Road Network to be complete. 1 turn for the Institute to be complete.

Wanderer_In_Rags:
A training field is found for the potential new recruits and arms and armor were found and/or bought in such abundance to supply nearly everyone.

A messenger arrives from a House Zenna from the Tip of the Serpent.  He inquires about recent koth activity.

wolfking2k:
Lord Blackfang begins his tutelage under Empress Amelia.  He receives the same teachings that Queen Khes got over a millennium ago.

The Shu pilgrims dry up as word spreads that Ponthos was responsible for kidnapping the baby-king.  A large force of them, led by Zhang Piang, is on their way to Ponthos.

Clan Bloodclaws agrees to the integration and the process begins.

7 turns for War Smithy to be complete.

Zeiss:
The peasants surrender and ask that they merely be allowed to return to their farms and work the fields.  Lord Njall notices the movements of your army and attempts to flee in the night.  The remaining garrison surrender without a fight due to lack of food.

Lady Gertrude is found to be missing the morning after the Fletcher alliance was signed into agreement.  Outside the castle a retainer’s body was found under one of the serpent’s scales as if someone tried to hide it.  Fishy evidence is found pointing to Laventino being behind it.

A message arrives through the port.  “Da’Bolero Lord, we hold your wife Gertrude captive.  We demand [2 Wealth] in exchange for their safe return.  Look for the flag of the red moon.”

With the port of Laventino partially up and running again, a ship comes to your port to begin trading.  For the first shipment of zinc they deliver three sets of printing presses.

You gain 1 Wealth from trade. 2 turns for Serpent Road construction to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Commander training to be complete.

View user profile

2 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 07, 2017 6:24 pm

House Fortune Rolls:
House Fletcher Fortune Roll:
I roll 28 adding on my House fortune of 8 giving me 36, No Modifier = 36. This gives me Boon. I improve Wealth by 2d6 - I roll 10. Because of my port I also gain +1 wealth

Current stats - House Fletcher:

Defense: 13
Influence: 18
Lands: 11
Law: 36
Population: 28 (5 due to construction)
Power: 9
Wealth: 19

Holdings:
1 x Port
Castle

Commander Adams (Veteran) (Inf Command 5, Fighting 3, Warfare 2)

3000 Archers (Trained Discipline +3 ) 3 Marksmanship, 2 Awareness, 1 Agility
5000 Infantry (Trained Discipline +0) 2 Fighting, 2 Endurance, 2 Athletics
2000 Cavalry. (Trained Discipline +3) 2 Agility, 2 Animal Handling, 2 Fighting
1000 Personal Guard (Green, Discipline +3) 1 Endurance, 1 Fighting

House Stewart Roll:
I roll 25 adding the House Fortune of 7 giving 32. This gives Blessing. I improve Power by d6 - I roll 5. Because of the Port I also gain +1 Wealth

Defence: 0
Influence: 4
Land: 2
Law: 23
Population: 36
Power: 5
Wealth: 5

Holdings:
1 x Port
Small Castle
Artisan
Granary

Commander Rodger (Veteran) (Inf Command 6, Fighting 2, Warfare 2)

50 Warships Trained (DM+6) Awareness 3, Fighting 0, Marksmanship 3
2000 Cavalry Trained (DM+3) Agility 2, Animal Handling 2, Fighting 2

Actions:

House Fletcher Actions:
The army and resources of the now Queen Asluag are integrated into Arcadia with haste, proclamations are made to the people assuring them that their daily lives will not change and their rights are secure in Arcadia. Queen Aslaug's household is searched for anyone who could come in useful for fields not currently occupied by a courtier.

10 Warships are sent under the command of Admiral d'Estaing to find the men that kidnapped Princess Selina and Gertrude, they start their journey as soon as the message is received. The ransom of +2 Wealth is sent with them and an additional +2 Wealth is sent just in case, no one is informed of this extra money.

Two Large Steam Cannons are purchased with +10 Wealth they will form the backbone of the New Arcadian Army. To man these cannons 2 units of Engineers are trained with +6 Power.

King Heinrich is informed of everything that has happened with Gertrude and is assured that the Fletcher navy is on route with the ransom and that he has nothing to worry about.

House Stewart Actions:
26 Population is converted into Power at a normal rate.

Current Stats:

House Fletcher:
Defense: 13
Influence: 18
Lands: 11
Law: 36
Population: 28 (5 due to construction)
Power: 3

Holdings:
1 x Port
Castle

Commander Adams (Veteran) (Inf Command 5, Fighting 3, Warfare 2)

3000 Archers (Trained Discipline +3 ) 3 Marksmanship, 2 Awareness, 1 Agility
5000 Infantry (Trained Discipline +0) 2 Fighting, 2 Endurance, 2 Athletics
2000 Cavalry. (Trained Discipline +3) 2 Agility, 2 Animal Handling, 2 Fighting
1000 Personal Guard (Green, Discipline +3) 1 Endurance, 1 Fighting

House Stewart:
Defence: 0
Influence: 4
Land: 2
Law: 23
Population: 36 (10 when conversion complete)
Power: 5 (31 when conversion complete)

Holdings:
1 x Port
Small Castle
Artisan
Granary

Commander Rodger (Veteran) (Inf Command 6, Fighting 2, Warfare 2)

50 Warships Trained (DM+6) Awareness 3, Fighting 0, Marksmanship 3
2000 Cavalry Trained (DM+3) Agility 2, Animal Handling 2, Fighting 2

(In progress)

Last edited by House Fletcher on Fri May 12, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Fortune roll:
I roll 22, to which I add my House Fortune of 12, giving me 34. Thus, I gain Growth.

I improve one resource by 1d3 points; Wealth. I roll 2.

Because I have a marketplace and a port, I improve Wealth by an additional 1d6. I roll 4.

I also get 1 more Wealth from trading with Laventino.

Current stats
Def 6
Inf 0
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 34
Power 3
Wealth 8
House Fortune Total  = +12
18 Pop used for building Serpent Road.

Actions:
As discussed on Discord, we capture Lord Njall, his wife, brother, 2 Sons, baby Daughter, and 3 Cousins. Disarm the troops, and let the peasants return to their farms.

Convert 4 Wealth into 2 Land.

Assign enough Population to the construction of the Serpent Road so it is finished by next turn.

I assign/hire scholars to write a book that teaches how to read. Then we use two printing presses to print them. (Could be qualified as a project. If so, tell me the cost and time required)

I assign/hire teachers to take copies of this book, travel across my lands to distribute it to the peasants, and also teach them how to read and write. (Could be qualified as a project. If so, tell me the cost and time required)

Reverse-engineer the third printing press so we can build more of them.

Contact Lady Gertrude's father and inform him of the kidnapping. Unfortunately, we do not have enough Wealth to pay for the ransom, since we've just ended a war with another House. We would be deeply grateful if her father paid for it.

Surrounded by his guards, Lord Da'Boléro will speak face to face to Lord Njall's first son and offer him two choices; choice 1) He bends the knee, pledges allegiance to Lord Da'Boléro in front of all of the court, and he will become the new Lord of House Njall. His father and uncle will be imprisoned for the rest of their lives by House Biggs, his brother will serve as a squire for House Wedge until further notice, and his baby sister will be raised by House Da'Boléro. Furthermore, House Njall will have to pay reparations to House Wedge and House Biggs untill the end of the year 1067 (50% of all Wealth and Power produced), and the command of some of his military units will be transferred to House Da'Boléro. However, his mother and cousins will be left alone, and we will guarantee the safety of his siblings for as long as House Njall remains loyal.

Choice 2) Every family member of House Njall will be executed, except for the baby daughter who will be made Lady of House Njall and raised by House Da'Boléro. Until she reaches the age to rule, Lord Da'Boléro will act as her regent.

What is the young man's decision?

If he chooses option number 1, his father and uncle will be imprisoned by House Wedge instead, and his brother will serve as a squire for House Biggs; switching the location of his family members to trick the young man and hinder his rescue plans. In any case, Lord Da'Boléro will raise the young girl like if she was his own daughter.

House Da'Boléro will also take these units for his own, after making sure they pledged allegiance to him:

2 Units of Infantry, Trained (DM+6) Defence=8{Armor=3}, Morale=9{Endurance=3}, Fighting=3, Base Damage=7
2 Units of Engineers, Green (DM+12) Defence=5{Armor=2}, Morale=9{Endurance=3}, Fighting=2, Base Damage=1
{Armed with Centipedes} Base Damage=1

Current stats:
Def 6
Inf 0
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 34
Power 3
Wealth 4
House Fortune Total  = +12
18 + ?? Pop used for building Serpent Road.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat May 13, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 7 times in total

View user profile

4 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Fortunes of the Road:
25+3= 28 BOON +12 to POW

Actions:
The messenger is brought before Lord-Commander Segarus, and he tells the messenger of the battle last season.

The required power needed to raise and train a unit of engineers from the Khanid recruits is spent,
and a unit of infantry is raised from volunteers among the Kreathean citizenry.

The Blueberry Guild continues to look for berry-picking work, though Sir Green-Hands takes an interest in a rumor he's heard of 'coffee farms.'

View user profile

5 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sat May 13, 2017 12:09 am

Fortune roll:

Roll(7d6)+8:
5,1,6,5,2,6,1,+8
Total:34 growth rolled 3. 3 to Def

actions:
The gnolls will begin experimenting with creating a form of fake mana crystals from blood to be used for spells for later.

The gnolls will also send Ambassador Soretongue to the seven isle to be a diplomat.

current house stats:

Def 11
Inf 32
lan 15
law 52
pop 51 (33 with current projects) (10 in forge, 1 in college, 7 with lanore.)
Pow 15
Wea 37

Troops
1 Guerrillas Discipline 3, Athletics, Marksmanship, Stealth 2. Trained
1 Guerrillas Dscipline 3, athletics 1, marksmanship 3, stealth 4 Trained[60 xp] 3 pts (Discipline Modifier +6) *-3 Wealth
1 Raiders 3 pts (Discipline Modifier +3) Agility, Endurance 3, Fighting 1. Green[20 xp] 1 pt (Discipline Modifier +9) *-1 Wealth
1 Cavalry 5 pts (Discipline Modifier -3) Agility 3, Animal Handling 3, Fighting 2 Trained[60 xp] 3 pts (Discipline Modifier +6) *-3 Wealth
2 Engineers 4 pts (Discipline Modifier +3) Endurance, Fighting, Warfare
1 Support (Discipline Modifier +3) Animal Handling, Endurance, Healing 2, Trained
1 Personal Guard 6 pts (Discipline Modifier -6) Athletics, Endurance 1, Fighting
1 Scouts 2 pts (Discipline Modifier +3) Awareness, Endurance, Stealth 1
1 Peasant Levies -2 pop (Discipline Modifier +6) Animal Handling, Awareness, Survival 1
1 Commander Grimebolt Command 3, Fighting 4, Warfare 5, Dscipline 3. Elite [100 xp] 5 pts (Discipline Modifier +3) *-6 Wealth
1 Nobles 5 pts (Discipline Modifier -3) Athletics, Endurance 1, Fighting
1 Mercenaries 1 pt* (Discipline Modifier +3) Athletics 2, Endurance 1, Fighting. Green
1 Mercenaries 1 pt* (Discipline Modifier +3) Athletics 2, Endurance 1, Fighting. Green
1 Mercenaries 1 pt* (Discipline Modifier +3) Athletics , Endurance 1, Fighting 1. Green
5 Criminals 1 pt (Discipline Modifier +15) Endurance 1, Fighting 1, Stealth, Green[20 xp] 1 pt (Discipline Modifier +9)
1 Crusaders 4 pts (Discipline Modifier +12) Athletics, Endurance 1, Fighting 1, Green[20 xp] 1 pt (Discipline Modifier +9)
1 Commander FlameMane 5 inf Command, Fighting 1, Warfare Green[20 xp] 1 pt (Discipline Modifier +9) *-1 Wealth
1 Special, Green[Cavalry Archers] (DM+9) Endurance 2, Fighting, Marksmanship [Upgraded Melee Weapons, Upgraded Short Ranged Weapons, Non-upgraded Long Ranged Weapons]
1 Special, Green[Cavalry Archers] (DM+9) Endurance 2, Fighting, Marksmanship [Upgraded Melee Weapons, Upgraded Short Ranged Weapons, Non-upgraded Long Ranged Weapons]

View user profile

6 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sat May 13, 2017 11:45 am

Actions:
Using the gifts provided by Empress Amelia and Geirmund Hold's new engineering expert, research into steam engines, metallurgy and rune smithing continue. Lord Thrand and his wife, the Lady Rinoa, are currently trying for another child. Ser Thomas returns from the Varvol Dungeon with the troops initially sent, happy to be home. Meanwhile scouts are sent to the lands the undead originated from while clean up operations are conducted to remove any roaming undead within Geirmund Hold. Hilda will be taking up this task, leading the cavalry and kampfwagons to destroy the threats to the hold's security. Four additional population are assigned to opening the new mine, while five, combined from Geirmund and Grimmore, are sent to open the newly discovered tunnel through the mountains, the inside of which is to be cleared, shored up and mapped out. Security measures are taken so that at key points in the tunnel it may be safely collapsed, in case enemy forces ever decide to take advantage of this back door route into the hold. Training of the new units will also continue. Once the roads are safe, trade will start up again as well.

Fortune Rolls:
House Geirmund: 7d6 + 8 = 35 (Blessing) 1d6 = 4 Power

Clan Grimmore: 9d6 - 7 = 31 (Growth) 1d3 = 2 Power

End of Turn Stats:
House Geirmund: Defense 7, Influence 4, Lands 10, Law 30, Population 32, Power 4, Wealth 16

Clan Grimmore: Defense 11, Influence 10, Lands 7, Law 25, Population 25, Power 12, Wealth 5

View user profile

7 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sat May 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Fortunes:

Outer Khanid: 7D6 = 20+5(HF) =25 Result:Growth  Allocation: Power

Inner Khanid: 7D6 = 24+3(HF) =27 Result:Blessing  Allocation: Power 

Khanid Coast: 7D6 = 16+12(HF) =28 Result:Boon  Allocation: Power+Wealth

Actions:

Local:
All sub regions are given a list of standard military units that they are expected to maintain at any given time, and are subsequently given orders to begin meeting these new "Military minimums."
Militarization:

Outer Khanid:
2x Garrison units are ordered (-4 power) They are to be actively trained until they hit trained status (-6 additional power)
6x population will be converted into peasant Levies (-6 population)

Inner Khanid:
1x garrison unit is ordered (-2 power) They are to be actively trained until they hit trained status (-3 additional power)
8x population is converted into peasant levies (-8 population)

Khanid coast:
1x Special unit is ordered (Healing, endurance, awareness)(-4 power) Unit is to trained to trained status (-3 additional power)
1x Scouts is ordered (-2 power) To be trained up to trained status (-3 additional power)

Work begins on something in the inner Kahnid region involving the ruins, details are scarce other than a truly massive workforce is being mobilized for the task, with 10 population from each sub region being contracted, drafted, or similar into the project. (Pop total now 30)

A small team arrives back home from Varvol, with them are Kelon, Natalya, and Nathaniel, and with them the various odds and ends they picked up in their travels. (1x Spellcaster's ring, 1x enchanted bow, 26x Laventine communication orbs)

International:
The surrounding houses are given assurances that despite the military build up within the region, this is simple replacement of lost troops, and nothing else. 

STG traders formalize the list of signers for the accords, Among them: The Kingdom of Ponthos, The Seven Isles, The Kingdom of Nestav, The Khanid Region, The Kingdom of Arcadia, and Laventino. 

A formal document is sent informing the various signers of one another, as well as a public declaration that The Seven Isles port complex is now a STG owned port.

Stat changes:

Outer Khanid:
Defense:4 Influence:7 Land:1 Law:23 Population:50-6=44 Power:10-10(expenditures)+3(Fortune)=3 Wealth:10

Inner Khanid:
Defense:17 Influence:6 Land:6 Law:20 Population:46-8=36  Power:5 -5(expenditures)+4(Fortune)=4 Wealth:9

Khanid Coast:
Defense:9 Influence:15 Land:4 Law:33 Population:44 Power:14-12(expenditures)+6(Fortune)=8 Wealth:17+3(Fortune)+3(Port/Market)=23 Lloyds coffers:2 wealth

View user profile

8 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sat May 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Actions:
The Chu are informed that the Isles is open to negotiations and could restart trade, but trade with the Laventinos won't stop.
Additional Recruitment of 1 Warship and 1 Gryphon Calvary Unit

Fortune Rolls:
1,3,1,4,4,1,6+10=30 BLESSING
2d3=3+2

House Stats:
Def: 5
Inf: 9
Land: 5
Law: 53
Pop: 41
Pow: 2+10+3=15-13=2
Wealth:14+2+6=22 (Fortune) (Market+Port: d6=6)
Glory: 2

View user profile

9 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 14, 2017 1:01 am

Actions:
The bandits will be buried in a mass grave inside the bailey. It will not be repaired in any way, and a sign to be erected: Those who dare, shall have the same fate.

The study for matchlock will be put on the second highest priority after the balloon. Trials for the balloon are to be done every three or four days. The Alchemist will continue the study of spring engines and how they could possibly be utilized for propulsion in the balloon.

6 wealth to be given to the ones who kidnap the daughter. Once the transfer is complete, they are to be followed back to their island by a spy who will sneak aboard their ship. If found, he will say he is a defector and wants riches. He is to gather all the information he can. Lady Gertrude will be kept in Brackenburg palace.

Research: Research and Development to continue in the Wheel lock rifle, Metallurgy, Golems, and magical creation.

The Shu are to be given a brash young noble who has confessed to all crimes. His family is to be rewarded with higher seats of honor and influence.

A Portmaster was founded murdered in his home. Closer inspection reveals that he was an informant for Lord Heinrich. All guards are placed on alert.

Finally: A sermon in the Church of Aq'Uila will be held for the boy-king of shu while the shu representatives are there. The preacher will speak a great deal of how the God-Eagle brought our nations together in such troubled times, and will call for the noble who 'killed' the boy to be burned in hellfire for ten thousand years.

Status and Rolls:
+4 to Wealth.

Def +20
Influence +3
Lands +0
Law +27
Pop +49
Power +0
Wealth +5 (+4 from Rolls, -6 for ransom, +1 for trade)
Glory: 8

Holdings:
Mines x2
Clergy
Artisan
Hall
Superior Castle
Tower
Roads
Hamlet
Large University
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commander Aleksander (Green)(Inf Command 1, Fighting , Warfare 2)

Commander Zhukov (Trained) (Inf Command 3, Fighting 3, Warfare 1)

Commander Farhowl (Veteran) (Inf Command 3, Fighting 4, Warfare 5)

3,000 Royal Guard (Trained) (18 power) (Discipline Modifier -6)(Athletics +1) (Armour 6, Pen -3) (Defence 5)(Morale 6)(BD: 8 )(Athletics 1, Endurance 2, Fighting 5)

1,000 Personal Guard, Elite (13 Power)(Discipline Modifier -6) Athletics 2, Endurance 5, Fighting 9

1,000 Scouts (Trained) (2 Power) (Discipline Modifier +0)(Defence 5)(Morale 6)(BD: 3) )Awareness 1, Endurance, Stealth 4)

1,000 Garrison (Trained) (12 Power) (Discipline Modifier -3/+3)(Athletics +1) (Armour 3, Pen -2) (Defence 6 )(Morale 9)(BD: 6) (Awareness, Endurance 3, Fighting 2)

2,000 Raiders (Trained) (Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics+1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 6)(Morale 6)(BD: 6)(Agility, Endurance 2, Fighting 1)

1,000 Archers (3 pts) (Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 3)(Morale 5) (BD: 5)(Agility 2, Awareness, Marksmanship 2)

2,000 Calvary Archers [Special] 4 pts (Discipline Modifier +0))(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defence 3)(Morale 5) (BD: 4)(Agility 1, Animal Handling 1, Marksmanship)

4,000 Garrison (Trained) (12 Power) (Discipline Modifier -3/+3)(Athletics +1) (Armour 3, Pen -2) (Defence 5 )(Morale 9)(BD: 6) (Awareness 1, Endurance 2, Fighting 3)

7,000 Archers (Trained)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics +1)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(Morale 5) (BD: 5)(Agility 2, Awareness 1, Marksmanship 2)

5,000 Calvary (Trained)(Discipline Modifier -3)(Athletics+3)(Armour 0, Pen 0)(Defense 5) Morale )(BD: 6) (Agility 2, Animal Handling 1, Fighting 5)

600 Proto-Dragoons (Trained)(Discipline Modifier -3)(Athletics+3)(Armour 0, Pen 0)(Defense 5) Morale )(BD: 6) (Agility 3, Animal Handling 1, Fighting 4)

1,000 Heavy Calvary (Trained)(Discipline Modifier -3)(Athletics+3)(Armour 0, Pen 0)(Defense 5) Morale )(BD: 6) (Agility 2, Animal Handling 2, Fighting 4)

2,000 Engineers (Green)(Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(BD: 4)(Morale 7) (Endurance 1, Fighting, Warfare 3)

1,000 Engineers (Veterans)(Discipline Modifier +3)(Athletics)(Armour 2, Pen -1)(Defense 5)(BD: 4)(Morale 7) (Endurance 1, Fighting 2, Warfare 5)

5,000 Infantry (Trained)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics+1)(Armour 3, Pen -2)(Defence 5) (BD: 6) (Athletics 2, Endurance 1, Fighting 2)

6,000 Infantry (Green)(Discipline Modifier +0)(Athletics+1)(Armour 3, Pen -2)(Defence 5) (BD: 6) (Athletics 1, Endurance 1, Fighting 2)

---Equipment---

Gunpowder Cannon- 5 Batteries (Medium)
Health: 30
Range:500 yards
Movement: Stationary
Armor Rating: 7
Damage:7

Gunpowder Cannon - 1 Battery (Small)
Health: 15
Range: 200 yards
Movement: 10 yards
Armor Rating: 7
Damage: 5

Total fluff:
50 Small Cannons
250 Medium Cannons

View user profile

10 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 am

House Purchases:
House Fortune Upgrades:
House Zenna + 1d3 Power (2)
House Sonaglio + 1d3 Power (3)
House Scala + 1d6 Power (1)
House Skitter + 1d3 Power (2)
House Stinger + 1d6 Power (6)
Updated Stats:
House Zenna
Power 8

House Sonaglio
Power 20

House Scala
Power 5

House Skitter
Power 14

House Stinger
Power 10
House Fortune Rolls:
House Zenna 33 (31+2) Growth
House Sonaglio 33 (28+5) Growth
House Scala 30 (24+6) Blessing
House Skitter 25 (20+5) Growth
House Stinger 33 (31+2) Growth

View user profile

11 Re: Turn 7-1067 on Sun May 14, 2017 8:14 am

Actions:
Send scouts to mark down the positions of the army sieging Inga Tower, specifically the siege weapons and the potential locations for the commanders' tents. A nighttime raid will be conducted at the start of next month, led by the now-returned Lord Protector Edward.

The many tales of the events under Varvol. First, the various golems found and brought up.
Then, the roar of a legendary dragon and its bones being brought to the surface. Whispers of powerful artifacts and relics of a legacy thought forgotten and lost. Knowledge of their distant past,
the birthright of their ancestors.

The Cult of Tasha is making a resurgence with the ongoing war with the Northern Silver Coast.
Preachers are once more taking to the streets, speaking of the eternal fire of the Goddess of Revenge. The Cult is once again gaining ground amongst the people of Varvol--for better or for worse.

Fortune Rolls:
7d6 = 30+6 = Boon; +5 to Power, +3 to Population, +2 to Law

House Stats:

Def = 3
Inf = 1
Lan = 2
Law = 37
Pop = 27
Pow = 20
Wea = 9

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]