» Turn 10-1068
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 1:47 am

(An OOC/IC place for Warlords to meet and discuss.

In a neutral station in Rostoak Prime's orbit. This is a place for all warlords, admirals, generals, Moffs, etc. to meet and negotiate. It is free entry for all willing to speak openly amongst each other.

View user profile

2 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 1:53 am

Garm Corrend arrives on his personal small freighter to Rostoak Prime. He leaves and enters the station and looks around. "Quaint station this is..now where's this meeting suppose to be.." he says outloud to himself and begins to walk around, asking for directions to a specific conference room.

View user profile

3 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 am

Admiral Tarsus encounters Garm in the hall and does not reveal his identity. "If you would follow me I will show you the way."

View user profile

4 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:17 am

"Thank you stranger." he says with a nod and follows this stranger. He though is not fully trusts this man yet and memorizes their route as they go.

View user profile

5 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:32 am

They enter a large conference area where the Admiral points to a chair before sitting himself at the head in a relaxed manner.

View user profile

6 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:34 am

Garm takes a seat himself and looks at the stranger with interest now.
"So, i take it that your a high ranking official then?"

View user profile

7 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 am

"I am Admiral Tarsus, nice to meet you."

View user profile

8 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:50 am

General Ollracahn arrives at the station aboard Wrathful Sword, entering the station without fanfare.

He walks precisely into the conference room with a intimidatingly looming stormtrooper in much-scarred green and red marked armor loaded with pouches and weapons. The admiral sits down directly across from Tarsus, meshing his fingers.
"Good day, Admiral." he says, nodding to him politely.

View user profile

9 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 2:53 am

Admiral Tarsus examine the trooper before smiling to the General.

"Good day General, I trust everything is well?."

View user profile

10 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:01 am

"Quite well, apart from a native rising on U9KC." Ollrachan says, nodding. "How goes your own affairs?"

View user profile

11 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 am

"Industry has ground to a halt because the people are demanding better conditions, I understand their concerns so I have agreed to help them. I must say General that ARC trooper is an impressive sight."

View user profile

12 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:10 am

"Garm Corrend at your service you two. Well, i was hoping your worlds would be faring better than mine...I have riots in the streets and have to figure out a way to appease everyone before more violence breaks out. Are either of you close to the Moff?" Garm says.

View user profile

13 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 am

"I met him only briefly when arriving, I know nothing of him to be honest."

View user profile

14 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 am

"Dagger One?" he says, looking over his shoulder. The ARC grunts, and glowers lethally at Garm. It's immediately clear that the ARC does not like the man from Spire. "Ahh, yes. He's been with me for the better part of eight Coruscant years now, and I have no idea how I got by before he was assigned to Ewhinda."

He clears his throat. "That aside, I must applaud your decision to help your people. Gaining their loyalty is a far, far more intelligent than forcing submission."

View user profile

15 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:17 am

"as do I. And i ask if either of you know the Moff for it is his storm troopers he has sent to my world which is the root problem of these riots. Their methods, while effective, are causing unrest. I was hoping to see if any of you could help me when i send my request to him that the storm troopers be a little more..lenient to the population they are here to protect." he says, ignoring the arc trooper

View user profile

16 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:17 am

"I could either have a strong production centre with loyal people or a population suffering to death producing nothing and hating my guts. I think I will choose the former. I was reading up on you General and I must say that I admire you.

You have served the Empire loyally and they gave you this backwater. You overthrew that pompous Governor and have created a productive system."

View user profile

17 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:28 am

"It was simply my duty as the Empire demanded it." Ollrachan nods. "And if I may, it may benefit us both to pool what knowledge and resources we have for a..." he waves a hand, seemingly searching for the right term. "A joint venture, I believe it's called in the galactic markets."

Dagger One continues to glare at Garm, his eyes laser-focused and harsh behind his helmet.

View user profile

18 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:31 am

"I see no reason why I should not agree, we are natural allies you and I and us loyalists need to stick together. We both see the flaws in the Empire and we know it can be so much more. Together I believe we can truly change things in this Sector."

View user profile

19 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 am

"Of course," Ollrachan says, nodding and smiling genuinely. "I will forward my logs on colony management to you, and I will say that I do look forward to seeing what can be done to improve this sector for all."

He looks to Garm, and Dagger One takes a slight step back as to not impede the general's view.
"If you wish to send a message to the Grand Moff requesting his stormtroopers be lenient I will consider this, but I advise you to not expect the Moff to follow your words."

View user profile

20 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:38 am

"I agree with the General, do not expect the Moff to give you what you want."

View user profile

21 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 am

"I see, then if i may ask..Is there any men which you two could spare for my world? I lack the men to help quell the unrest and regain public trust in it being safe to work once more."

View user profile

22 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:42 am

"I am willing to help, will I get anything in return?. I can spare 200 Militia and 25 Stormtroopers."

View user profile

23 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 am

"Unfortunately, no." Ollrachan says, and shakes his head. "Stability in my space or no, I require all my men on hand to keep the peace. I am sorry.

Dagger One mutters something, and the general smacks the ARC's arm. Dagger One doesn't react.

View user profile

24 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 am

"Of course we will give you things in return, my world has two small shipyards as well as potential to grow with its manufacturing power as well as an excess of consumer goods. In the system, Alusteel was also discovered on a world. So in the future if you help out..spire will help out its friends." He says to the admiral.

"That is understandable, but if your men's objectives are accomplished then could there be a chance of help then?" Garm asks the general.

View user profile

25 Re: Warlords II: Neutral Meeting grounds on Tue May 16, 2017 3:50 am

"I can understand those benefits and I accept."

He turns again to the General.

"You should join me for a drink later, there is something I wish to discuss with you in private."

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum