» Battle of Scales
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Eye of the Storm
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» Turn 9-1068
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:55 pm by SilverDragonRed

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

» Is The Federation in Star Trek Fascist?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm by NMdum1

» House Creation
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:10 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comms between Commanders

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 1:43 am

This is a chat for comms between members of the alliance created by Admiral Tarsus and General Ollrachan.

View user profile

2 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 1:49 am

Admiral Tarsus' computer chimes in his office on Lumeria. It's holding a message from the Akralou system, requesting direct holo-comms.

View user profile

3 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 1:54 am

Admiral Tarsus has the message directed to his office.

"Ah good evening General."

View user profile

4 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 2:02 am

"Good day, here." Ollrachan says, clasping his hands behind his back. "I had some business that concerns our navies to discuss with you, if you have a moment."

View user profile

5 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 am

Tarsus looks thoughtfully into the distance before snapping back to attention.

"I always have time General, as I said before if you need any aid then I can provide it."

View user profile

6 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 am

"It regards Star Destroyers." Ollrachan begins without preamble. "As it stands, there are two in this sector apart from what the Moff commands, your Star of Coruscant and my Wrathful Sword. However, when the Wrathful Sword was assigned to me I learned that it had two sister ships. I do not know where Shining Sword and Avenging Blade are, but I am attempting to find them and bring them here. I was wondering if you would be interested in aiding me."

View user profile

7 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 2:35 am

Tarsus shifts in his seat with a glint in his eye spying the opportunity of having more Star Destroyers.

"I would be willing to help indeed, these ships would give us an undeniable edge over everyone in the Sector and we would be safe and secure should what we discussed happened. I can send out scout ships and send out word that these ships are valuable to the Empire and tampering/seizing them is tantamount to treason."

View user profile

8 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 6:22 am

"I agree, but we must find them first." Ollrachan's holographic image wavers slightly as he nods. "The problem is that they could be anywhere from the next sector to Endor and beyond. If you have an intelligence department, now is without a doubt a good time to use it."

View user profile

9 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 9:46 am

"I can have my intelligence department set about finding this ship, we can't allow this to slip through our fingers."

View user profile

10 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 4:32 pm

"Indeed not." the general agrees. "Assuming those Star Destroyers are still intact, we'll without a doubt need them. Deploy your agents, and it would be greatly helpful if you could keep me updated on the search."

Ollrachan picks up a datapad, and reads it. "That aside, the inspections went well. A few loose lubricant lines on the Star, but that's to be expected. Your team said that Sword was in a similar state, easily repaired by maintenance teams."

View user profile

11 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Tarsus's expression changes to a more positive and engaged look.

"Good to here, by the time i'm done with it I want the Star to be the most well maintained ship in the Imperial Navy.

I will send out agents at the earliest convenience to track down these two ships, I will also make inquiries back at the Imperial Academy. I still know a few higher ups from when I attended and they would probably provide any information if asked.

Is that all General? I fear I must get to work dissolving this Carta that has found it's way into my System."

View user profile

12 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm

"I actually maybe able to help with that." Ollrachan says, his eyebrows rising. "If I may ask, what Carta is this? What are they doing?"

View user profile

13 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm

"It's called the Golden Sun Cartel and I have no idea what it's objective is. I am in the midst of forming a task force with Diktat Garm which will hopefully put an end to this organisation before it can get anywhere in it's endeavours. I have also ordered agents to infiltrate the Cartel in order to find out it's purpose."

View user profile

14 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 pm

"Golden Sun?" Ollrechan says, his face becoming set with concern. "I see. I haven't heard of this carta before, but if it's of such threat that it's come to this I suppose I will have to send aid. I apologize for not sending any earlier. However, the absolute most I have to spare is 20 marines. Will this do?"

View user profile

15 Re: Comms between Commanders on Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 pm

"Anything you can spare General is fine by me. Hopefully we can flush out their plans and put a stop to them before they establish a foothold."

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]