» Turn 6-1069
Today at 11:40 am by SilverDragonRed

» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turn 10-1067

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Turn 10-1067 on Sun May 28, 2017 12:04 pm

The War on the Silver Coast has expanded just a bit further as various Houses in the Wyvern Peaks side with either Nestav or the North.  An army of Laventino led by Empress Amelia landed in the Kingdom of Arcadia.  Together with King Edward, they headed for SilverCreek Port.  The resulting battle shattered the North’s ability to wage war.  A second army of Laventino landed in the northernmost reaches of the Silver Coast and began marching through uncontested, capturing castles and towns along the way.

Chu launched a daring attack on the 35,000 strong portion of the Laventino army invading their territory.  It was a heated battle made worse when night heralded a surprise attack from the river to their backside.  Despite this they persevered and drove back the Chu army of 42,000.

People from around the Uklan territories arrive to House Aurelion lands for the meeting on the koth.
Arcacius:
The army is gathered and meets with the 18,000 sent from the others. Together they march for House Ragnimarr’s land.

Bern Harris is joined by representatives from the other members of the pact to head to the meeting.  Everyone gets the sense that they were being followed for most of the journey.

A contingent of krethean soldiers arrive stating that they wish to assist in hunting down the lone koth stalking your lands.

Bradley3000:
With the defeat of their army the North lays open for conquest.  What remains of their forces limp back home to heal their wounds but none of them so far look to be surrendering.

7 turns for Grand University construction to be complete. 6 turns for Marketplace construction to be complete. 2 turns for Green Commander training to be complete. 2 turns for Green Archer(x6) training to be complete. Dock Repairs are now complete. Population-to-Power conversion is now complete. Green Engineers(x2) training is now complete.

Crensler:
Little progress has been made into rune-forged weaponry.  The newly found ore stumps the smiths for now.  The only found use for the steam engine so far is as a replacement for the spring engine.

The necromancers of House Snorri are caught completely unawares by the approaching forces and are swiftly put to the sword.  With word of your success spreading there are various Houses in the Peaks who send runners pleading for your help.

13 turns for the Brewery to be complete. 4 turns for the Silver Mines to be complete. 3 turns for the University to be complete. 2 turns for Green Peasant Levies(x2) training to be complete[1 Population gets refunded]. 2 turns for Green Dwarven Quarrelers training to be complete. 1 turn for the Siege Workshop to be complete. 1 turn for Green Infantry(x3) to be complete.

FreelanceZero:
With the siege of both Inga Tower and SilverCreek Port decisively broken Nestav is able to return to both places and secure them.  Assessments on the damage to the port’s wall is underway.

Several prominent figures of the Church of Set are found hanging in street corners at dawn one morning.

Researchers are stumped right now on recreating golems. A single air cannon is created using the blueprints found in the dungeon, testing about to be done. The Royal Officer Corps is established after adjusting a few of the laventine lessons to Nestavian culture.

3 turns for Trained Commander training to be complete. 2 turns for Smelter construction to be complete. 1 turn for Small Town construction to be complete.

JaxVaeus:
The diplomats are sent out.

Lord Harris von Lanorii is sacrificed with nothing to show for it.  Something must have gone wrong during the procceedings.

You gain 1 Wealth from trade. 7 turns for the Mausoleum to be complete. Town construction is now complete.

Spartanmario:
The test ship’s construction has begun.

The merchants bring back a fair amount of cocoa and sugar from Killa Yuka and the harichu do their best to help the volunteers settle in to their new estates.

You gain 1 Wealth from trade. Shipyards construction is now complete. Green Warship/Cavalry training is now complete.

Onyx Aurelius:
16 turns for the Dock Yard to be complete. 7 turns for the Glider Facility to be complete. 2 turns for Trained Garrison(x3)/Special/Scouts training to be complete. 1 turn for Trained Warship training to be complete. 1 turn for the Road Network to be complete. Green Peasant Levies training is now complete.

Wanderer_In_Rags:
The delegate’s quarters are set up, and everything is ready for the meeting.

Green Infantry/Engineer training is now complete.

wolfking2k:
A failed assassination attempt on the Wulfen heir leads to the capture of the two assassins at the hands of a pair of sisters who stumbled upon the scene. Lady Wulfen has a light scar on her face as a result.

Production of blood crystals goes into full swing with the slaughter of too old animals and draining blood from the recently deceased. A single massive blood crystal was made from the blood of the serpent; but those who made it fell ill shortly after and died, their fur or hair falling off and their bodies quickly rotting to nothing.

Blackfang’s son, Farhallow, returns from the Silver Coast unharmed.

The Beast Masters have found that they can control the animals corrupted by serpent flesh consumption. The researchers at the College have discovered an ancient ritual that transforms people into animals that the recently used spell on the fox-vampire women was derived from. An improvement to the berserker juice was found that makes it less taxing on the body and leaves the subject’s cognitive ability less harmed after using it.

4 turns for War Smithy to be complete. 4 turns for Port Repairs to be complete.

Zeiss:
Books on agriculture have been as requested. The peasantry is interested in learning the water-farming shown in the pictures. Ladies of the Court have begun pouring through the philosophical text distributed.

Production of the printing press has begun in earnest.

You gain 1 Wealth from trade. 11 turns for the Serpent Road Lift to be complete. 1 turn for Wealth-to-Power conversion to be complete.

Last edited by SilverDragonRed on Mon May 29, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun May 28, 2017 2:45 pm

House Fortune Rolls:
House Fletcher Fortune Roll:
I roll 21 adding on my House fortune of 8 giving me 29. This gives me Boon. I improve Population by 2d6 - I roll 10. Because of my port I also gain +1 wealth

Current stats - House Fletcher:

Defense: 13
Influence: 18
Lands: 11
Law: 36
Population: 49 (18 due to construction)
Power: 0
Wealth: 1

Holdings:
1 x Port
Castle

Commander Adams (Veteran) (Inf Command 5, Fighting 3, Warfare 2)

3000 Archers (Trained Discipline +3 ) 3 Marksmanship, 2 Awareness, 1 Agility
5000 Infantry (Trained Discipline +0) 2 Fighting, 2 Endurance, 2 Athletics
2000 Cavalry. (Trained Discipline +3) 2 Agility, 2 Animal Handling, 2 Fighting
1000 Personal Guard (Green, Discipline +3) 1 Endurance, 1 Fighting

3000 Archers (Green Discipline +12) 0 Agility, 1 Awareness, 1 Marksmanship
2000 Infantry (Green Discipline +9) 1 Fighting, 1 Endurance, 2 Athletics

3000 Garrison (Green DM +-3/+3) 2 Endurance
2000 Engineers (Green

2 large Steam Cannons

House Stewart Roll:
I roll 24 adding the House Fortune of 7 giving 31. This gives Growth. I improve Population by d3 - I roll 2. Because of the Port I also gain +1 Wealth

Defence: 0
Influence: 4
Land: 2
Law: 23
Population: 12
Power: 31
Wealth: 9

Holdings:
1 x Port
Small Castle
Artisan
Granary

Commander Rodger (Veteran) (Inf Command 6, Fighting 2, Warfare 2)

50 Warships Trained (DM+6) Awareness 3, Fighting 0, Marksmanship 3
2000 Cavalry Trained (DM+3) Agility 2, Animal Handling 2, Fighting 2

House Aslaug:
I roll 23 adding the House Fortune of -5 this giving me 18. This gives Boon. I improve Wealth by 2d6 - I roll 11. Because of the Port I also gain +1 Wealth

Defence 27
Influence 9
Lands 24
Law 13
Population 33 (10 due to construction)
Power 6
Wealth 21

Holdings:
Hall
1 x Port
Steeple

Commander, Trained(Lady Asluag) Command 3, Fighting 1, Warfare 2

3000 Archers, Green (DM+12) Agility 1, Awareness 1, Marskmanship 1
1000 Cavalry, Veteran (DM+0) Agility 4, Animal Handling 3, Fighting 3
5000 Crusaders, Trained (DM+9) Athletics 1, Endurance 4, Fighting 1
3000 Engineers, Trained (DM+9) Endurance 4, Fighting 0, Warfare 2
3000 Nobles, Elite (DM-3) Athletics 4, Endurance 6, Fighting 4
50 Warships, Trained (DM+6) Awareness 6, Fighting 0, Marksmanship 1

Actions:

House Fletcher Actions:

The campaign will continue, the army of Arcadia will march it's forces to the nearest house that has not surrendered. Offers are made to villagers along the way to form a temporary militia formed of volunteers who will march with the army Arcadia strengthening it so the Lords are more intimidated thus they are more likely to surrender and the war can end.

13 more Population are put into the construction of the Grand University.

Queen Aslaug will head to STG headquarters now that the port repairs are complete.

House Stewart Actions:

6 Units of Crusaders are trained at the cost of 30 Power

House Aslaug Actions:
The secret to making black powder + 5 cannons capable of using black powder and finally a free sample will be bought from the Seven Isles with 13 Wealth.

Current Stats:
House Fletcher:

Glory: 15

Defense: 13
Influence: 18
Lands: 11
Law: 36
Population: 49 (5 due to construction)
Power: 0
Wealth: 1

Holdings:
1 x Port
Castle

Commander Adam (Veteran) (Inf Command 5, Fighting 3, Warfare 2)

3000 Archers (Trained Discipline +3 ) 3 Marksmanship, 2 Awareness, 1 Agility
5000 Infantry (Trained Discipline +0) 2 Fighting, 2 Endurance, 2 Athletics
2000 Cavalry. (Trained Discipline +3) 2 Agility, 2 Animal Handling, 2 Fighting
1000 Personal Guard (Green, Discipline +3) 1 Endurance, 1 Fighting

3000 Archers (Green Discipline +12) 0 Agility, 1 Awareness, 1 Marksmanship
2000 Infantry (Green Discipline +9) 1 Fighting, 1 Endurance, 2 Athletics

3000 Garrison (Green
2000 Engineers (Green

2 large Steam Cannons

House Stewart:

Defence: 0
Influence: 4
Land: 2
Law: 23
Population: 12
Power: 1
Wealth: 9

Holdings:
1 x Port
Small Castle
Artisan
Granary

Commander Rodger (Veteran) (Inf Command 6, Fighting 2, Warfare 2)

50 Warships Trained (DM+6) Awareness 3, Fighting 0, Marksmanship 3
2000 Cavalry Trained (DM+3) Agility 2, Animal Handling 2, Fighting 2

House Aslaug:

Defence 27
Influence 9
Lands 24
Law 13
Population 33 (10 due to construction)
Power 6
Wealth 8

Holdings:
Hall
1 x Port
Steeple

Commander, Trained(Lady Asluag) Command 3, Fighting 1, Warfare 2

3000 Archers, Green (DM+12) Agility 1, Awareness 1, Marskmanship 1
1000 Cavalry, Veteran (DM+0) Agility 4, Animal Handling 3, Fighting 3
5000 Crusaders, Trained (DM+9) Athletics 1, Endurance 4, Fighting 1
3000 Engineers, Trained (DM+9) Endurance 4, Fighting 0, Warfare 2
3000 Nobles, Elite (DM-3) Athletics 4, Endurance 6, Fighting 4
50 Warships, Trained (DM+6) Awareness 6, Fighting 0, Marksmanship 1

3 Medium Steam Cannons

(In progress)

Last edited by Bradley3000 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:19 pm

A message to Seven Isles, Laventino, and house Aurellion:
We gnolls require assistance. We've created an object of such magical power that we cannot discuss it's properties over notes. I'd like for top magical researchers from each of your regions to come, and help us figure out what we've made.

Signed Lord Blackfang

fortune roll:
Roll(7d6)+5:
2,5,3,4,4,2,5,+5
Total:30 Blessing rolled 1d6 got a 6, to power
actions:

The gnolls will begin the process of interrogating the two assassins, and once all information that can be gotten from them only one will be disembowled, and hanged by their entrails the other one will be held captive.

The gnolls will also immediately begin the process of containing the blood shard safely, and researching it while being extremely careful not to shatter it, and it will be named The Serpents Red Venom. Then the massive snake made blood shard is to be kept a secret from the world even lanore.

The beast masters will be tested to see the extent of their abilities, and how much control they have over the beasts

current stats:
Def 14
Inf 32
lan 15
law 51
pop 51 (1 with current projects) (10 in forge, 1 in college, 7 with lanore 32 in shu port.)
Pow 27
Wea 37

current research:
Berserker solution, general magics, beast masters, Serpent's Red Venom

View user profile

4 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Actions:
Construction and training efforts continue, while Lord Thrand leads the army in an effort to relieve the neighboring houses. However, he makes a simple demand for his help: since they have demonstrated a distinct inability to protect and govern their respective lands, House Geirmund will absorb their lands, people and wealth into its own. Thrand will brook no arguments on this subject. After all, what choice do they really have?

Research Projects:
The work on rune forging and discovering what form of ore was dug up in the old mine continue. Meanwhile, with House Geirmund and Clan Grimmore both investing 5 Wealth into the largest size Port that can be constructed, designs for steel hulled steam ships are to be drafted by the engineers.

Current Armed Forces:
Trained Infrantry unit 1: Discipline Modifier +6, Athletics 3/Endurance 3/Fighting 4

Trained Infrantry unit 2: Discipline Modifier +6, Athletics 2/Endurance 3/Fighting 3

Trained Infrantry units 3 through 5: Discipline Modifier +6, Athletics 2/Endurance 2/Fighting 2

Trained Archer unit 1: Discipline Modifier +9, Agility 2/Awareness 2/Marksmanship 3

Trained Archer units 2 and 3: Discipline Modifier +9, Agility 2/Awareness 2/Marksmanship 2

Trained Crusader units 1 and 2: Discipline Modifier +9, Athletics 2/Endurance 3/Fighting 3

Trained Cavalry Unit 1: Discipline +3, Agility 3/Animal Handling 4/Fighting 4

Trained Cavalry Unit 2: Discipline +3, Agility 3/Animal Handling 4/Fighting 4

Veteran Commander (Lord Thrand): Command 4/Fighting 5/Warfare 5

Veteran Engineer Unit 1: Discipline +6, Endurance 3/Fighting 3/Warfare 4

Veteran Engineer Unit 2: Discipline +6, Endurance 4/Fighting 3/Warfare 3

Trained Special Units 1 and 2 (Dwarven Thunderers): Discipline Modifier +6, Agility 3/ Endurance 2/Marksmanship 3

Kampfwagons (Steam cannon and Scorpions): Discipline +12, Marksmanship 1/Fighting 1/Warfare 2

Kampfwagons (Centipedes): Discipline +12, Marksmanship 2/Fighting 1/Warfare 2

Support Units 1 and 2: Discipline Modifier +6, Animal Handling 2, Endurance 2, Healing 4

Personal Guard Unit: Discipline Modifier +0, Athletics 2, Endurance 2, Fighting 2

Fortune Rolls:
House Geirmund: 7d6 + 8 = 35 (Blessing) 1d6 = 5 Wealth

Clan Grimmore: 9d6 - 7 = 24 (Growth) 1d3 = 2 Wealth

End of Turn Stats:
House Geirmund: Defense 7, Influence 4, Lands 10, Law 30, Population 28, Power 9, Wealth 6

Clan Grimmore: Defense 11, Influence 10, Lands 7, Law 25, Population 21, Power 7, Wealth 2

View user profile

5 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:06 am

Actions:
The same process using powdered blood crystals tattoo'd within the skin, Each bone dipped in steel and coated in silver with the rings of power embedded within, and soul crystals embedded within the heart, they will try to resurrect him Heinrich. They want Heinrich's soul, Ser Eriks Soul, and Von Strauss's Soul. The other two are to be given to Heinrich's soul to make it stronger, richer.

This time the 400 nobles that were with Ser Erik will all sacrifice themselves to make a deal with death.

The rituals to make fox people will continue yet still until there is enough so they can breed into a stable population. Aleksander will askon the progress to find a way to make it easier for carts to move over muddy ground without having to put planks down on the road.

Aleksander will finally declare a state of mourning and begin religiously praying for a sign of some kind, or help from Aq-uila. He locks himself within his room for a month just to fast and pray.

Rumors from the north have spotted a wandered headed toward the palace.

View user profile

6 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:06 am

Fortune roll:
I roll 26, to which I add my House Fortune of 12, giving me 38. Thus, I gain Growth.

I improve 1 resource by 1d3 points; Power. I roll 2.

I also get 1 more Wealth from trading with Laventino.

Current stats
Def 6
Inf 0
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 34
Power 10
Wealth 11
House Fortune Total  = +12
20 Pop used for building Lift system.

Actions:
I try to procure Laventino books that my court would to read, especially House Njall.

I spend 9 Power to train 1 Personal Guard unit, trained, (Discipline Modifier 0) Athletics (2), Endurance (2), Fighting (2)

Projects:
Teach the populace and nobles houses how to read Laventino's language.

Build printing presses.

Construction of the lift system for the Serpent Road. Pop:20. Turns: 10

Books on agriculture request. Turns: ?

Personal Guard training. Turns: ?

Current stats:
Def 6
Inf 0
Lands 0
Law 21
Pop 34
Power 1
Wealth 10
House Fortune Total  = +12
20 Pop used for building Lift system.

Army stats:

2 Infantry units, trained (7 pts) (Discipline Modifier +6) Athletics (2), Endurance (2), Fighting (2);
2 Units of Infantry, trained (Discipline Modifier +6) Defence=8 {Armor=3}, Morale=9 {Endurance=3}, Fighting=3, Base Damage=7
1 Cavalry unit, trained (5 pts) (Discipline Modifier +3) Agility (2), Animal Handling (2), Fighting (2);
1 Mercenary unit, trained (4 pt)* (Discipline Modifier +9) Athletics (2), Endurance (2), Fighting (2);
1 Mercenary unit, elite (10 pt)* (Discipline Modifier +3) Athletics (4), Endurance (4), Fighting (6);
2 Units of Engineers, green (Discipline Modifier +12) Defence=5{Armor=2}, Morale=9 {Endurance=3}, Fighting=2, Base Damage=1
{Armed with Centipedes} Base Damage=1
1 Commander, trained (3 pt), (5 inf), (Discipline Modifier +6) Command (3), Fighting (0), Warfare (3);
In training1 Personal Guard unit, trained, (Discipline Modifier 0) Athletics (2), Endurance (2), Fighting (2)

View user profile

7 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 am

Fortune(s):

Outer Khanid: 7D6 = 27+5 (HF) =33 Result:Growth   Allocation: Power

Inner Khanid: 7D6 = 27+3 (HF) =30 Result:Blessing  Allocation: Power 

Khanid Coast: 7D6 = 29+12(HF) =41 Result:Growth  Allocation: Defense+Wealth
Actions:

Local: 
Leeman Kor-Azor goes on a tour of the internal regions, doing a personal assessment of the various lands, towns, and other areas, as well as delivering a set of comms orbs to each sub capital area. 

Work proceeds on the various projects: Glider Facility, Experimental Dock, Ruins
Research continues on these fronts: Clockworks(General/Reliability), Metallurgy(General), Mana crystals(General)

Special precautions are taken with the large number of bodies retrieved from the ruins, mostly involving in keeping them in different locations, instead of all in one spot.

International:
Diplomats are sent to the surrounding regions, either to make initial contact, or renew relations. No specifics are given, other than to tread cautiously.

STG representatives, and outside merchants, on behalf of Leeman Kor-Azor, send a request to the northern Silvercoast Coalition. The request is a simple one, let all parties meet at the bargaining table, with an impartial third party, and attempt to work out, if not a peace, a ceasefire. Attached to the request is a cryptic document, hinting at possible future conflicts that both sides may want to know about

Varvol/Nestav: Fresh engineers from Aurelion, along with a mixed troop regiment arrive at silvercreek, they set to work at once repairing damage, using personal resources sent from Leeman Kor-Azor.  In the dungeon the expeditionary team receives relief in the form of both new troops, newly trained healers, and several crates marked "Experimental Arms/Munitions." In addition to the crates, new steam cannons arrives on site, in varying sizes, using some sort of prototype round.(Silver, just send me the bill for the deployment of the experimental steam guns/Cannons, as well as the repairs to the silvercreek, i can add it either to this turn or the next one.)

A single representative is sent to the slengu coast, and to clan Bloodmouth. The representative is a minor mage from the college.
Stat Changes:

Outer Khanid:
Defense:4 Influence:7 Land:1 Law:23 Population:44 Power:4+2=6 Wealth:10

Inner Khanid:
Defense:17 Influence:6 Land:6 Law:20 Population:36  Power:4+3=7  Wealth:9

Khanid Coast:
Defense:10+1=11 Influence:15 Land:4 Law:33 Population:44 Power:6 Wealth:27-2(Imports)+1+5(Fortune+Port/Market)=31  Lloyds coffers:2 wealth
Forces Sheet:

Total Holdings, from all regions.

Commander List:
Commander(Elite) Command 10, Fighting 0, Warfare 4
Commander(Veteran) Command:6, Fighting 1, Warfare:3
Commander(Veteran) Command 5, Fighting 2, Warfare 3
Commander(Veteran) Command 3, Fighting 4, Warfare 3
Commander(Trained) Command 1, Fighting 4, Warfare 1
Commander(Green) Command 0, Fighting 0, Warfare 2

Infantry:
Infantry(Trained)(DM+6) Athletics 2, Endurance 2, Fighting 3
Infantry(Trained)(DM+6) Athletics 0, Endurance 4, Fighting 2

Garrison:
Garrison(Trained)(DM+3/9) Awareness 3, Endurance 1, Fighting 3   
Garrison(Trained)(DM+3/9) Awareness 2, Endurance 1, Fighting 3  
Garrison(Trained)(DM+3/9) Awareness 1, Endurance 2, Fighting 3

Enginners:
Engineesr(Elite  )(DM+3) Endurance 2, Fighting 5, Warfare 7 
Engineers(Trained)(DM+9) Endurance 4, Fighting 0, Warfare 2
Engineers(Trained)(DM+9) Endurance 4, Fighting 0, Warfare 2

Archers: 
Archer(Trained)(DM:+9) Agility 1, Awareness 2, Marksmanship 3

Misc:
Cavalry(Trained)(DM+3) Agility 3, Animal Handling 1, Fighting 2
Warships(Elite) (DM+0) Awareness 8, Fighting 3, Marksmanship 3
Nobles(Trained) (DM+3) Athletics 0, Endurance 3, Fighting 3
9x Peasants(Green)(DM+15) (Will deal with stats later)

Last edited by Onyx Aurelius on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

8 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Actions:
4 Warship units will begin construction in the shipyard for 28 Wealth.

Gunpowder secrets and some cannons are traded to House Fletcher for 13 wealth

Glory Conversions complete this turn?

Long ago, a ruined printing press was found in ruins (if i remember correctly and forgot about it). Time is spent by the college to reverse engineer and or fix it so they can use it to easily print out their science books and other things more easily and cheaper. This also is done due to the high literacy of the Isles and some people in the college see a way to earn some..money. If this can't be done, then laventino will be approached to see if they can buy one from them.

Uzario is sent over to the Kingdom of Ponthos with some other mana researchers to see what it is that has caused Lord Blackfang to summon them.

Fortune Roll:
3,6,5,3,6,6,4+11=44 BOON!
4 resources by d3:1+2+3+3

House Stats:
Def: 5
Inf: 9+1=10
Land: 5
Law: 53+10=63+3=66
Pop: 41+2=43
Pow: 5+1+3=9
Wealth:28+1+4+1-28=6 (Fortune) (Market+Port: d6=4)
Glory:0
NEW HOUSE FORTUNE MOD:11

Forces and Research:

NAVY:3 Warships +4 In Construction
Warship, Trained (70 exp). +2 Awareness, +2 Fighting, +2 Marksmanship
Warship, Green (50 exp). +2 Awareness, +0 Fighting, +2 Marksmanship
Warship, Green (20 exp). +0 Awareness, +0 Fighting, +2 Marksmanship
Warship, Green (Under Construction) (20 exp). +0 Awareness, +0 Fighting, +2 Marksmanship
Warship, Green (Under Construction) (20 exp). +0 Awareness, +0 Fighting, +2 Marksmanship

ARMY
Infantry, Trained (60 exp)
Infantry, Green (20 exp)
Infantry, Green (20 exp)
Engineers, Green (20 exp)
Archer, Trained (60 exp)
Archer, Trained (60 exp)
-Will update stats for crossbowmen soon
Crossbowmen, Veteran (120 exp)
Gryphon Calvary, Trained (60 exp)
Gryphon Calvary, Green (20 exp)
Gryphon Calvary, Green (20 exp)
Gryphon Calvary (Not Available: 1 Turn Remaining), Green (20 exp)
Commander, Green (20 exp)

Research
Chemistry Research (General)-
Research is done to figure out why things react as they do.

Ship Research and Construction (Clipper Project)

Research into Mana, the Crystals, and potential ways to generate more mana for use in spells and other constructions.

Flying Shuttle (Pre-industrial research):
Investment already been made and some people are trying to figure out how to take Cloth faster and cheaper with the same amount of labor.

View user profile

9 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:26 pm

House Purchases:
House Fortune Upgrades:
House Zenna + 2d6 Power (2)
House Sonaglio + 1d6 Power (2)
House Scala + 1d6 Power (5)
House Skitter - 1d6 Power (3)
House Stinger + 2d6 Power (7)
Updated Stats:
House Zenna
Power 0

House Sonaglio
Power 0

House Scala
Power 0

House Skitter
Power 0

House Stinger
Power 0
House Fortune Rolls:
House Zenna 24 (22+2) Growth
House Sonaglio 28 (23+5) Boon
House Scala 31 (25+6) Growth
House Skitter 24 (19+5) Growth
House Stinger 27 (25+2) Blessing
Training and Purchases:
House Zenna
Begin Training Cavalry, Green x2 (6 power x2, 12 Total)
Begin Training Infantry, Green x1 (5 power x1, 5 Total)

House Sonaglio
Begin Training Infantry, Green x3 (5 Power x3, 15 Total)
Begin Training Archers, Green x2 (4 Power x2, 8 Total)

House Scala

House Skitter
Begin Training Infantry, Green x2 (5 Power x2, 10 Total)
Begin Training Archers, Green x1 (4 Power x1, 4 Total)

House Stinger
Begin Training Archers, Green x1 (4 Power x1, 4 Total)

View user profile

10 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Fortunes of the Road:
25+3 BOON +10 to POW

Actions:
The meeting will begin, all those who have attended welcomed with open arms.

The required wealth and power needed to train a suppourt unit of healers and two units of raiders is spent, their training begun immediately as the recruits are drawn from wherever possible.

View user profile

11 Re: Turn 10-1067 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:27 pm

House Actions:
King Valganis immediately asks for House Isabjorg and their banner houses' troops to return home, seeing as the turn of events are for the darker as of late.

Additionally, he will send Edward von Keller and Nestav's military, minus already in-place garrisons, to the house south of Nestav who had first attacked Cyneburg Fortress. Scouts will move ahead of the army to scout for all garrisons outside of their castle, and the infantry and archers will collectively strike at night to dispatch of every one of them. The scouts are to ensure not one man makes it back to the safety of their fortress.

The Nestavians will then put themselves in the armor of the enemy and proceed to the enemy fortress, first entering it and disabling as much of the defenders as possible. Then, the rest of the army will be to march forward carefully, in case the plan has failed.

Fortune Roll:
7d6 = 21+6 = 27 Blessing; Add 6 to Power

House Stats:
Def = 3
Inf = 1
Lan = 2
Law = 37
Pop = 27
Pow = 26
Wea = 7

Researching: Golemancy, Air cannons, Officers Corps

Military Roster: