Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Today at 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Trek premieres on GOG.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Star Trek premieres on GOG.com on Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 am

Star Trek premieres on GOG.com

The first titles available are:

Star Trek: 25th Anniversary
Star Trek: Judgment Rites
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy

25th Anniversary and its sequel Judgment Rites are point-and-click adventure games set during The Original Series, with the original actors providing voice for the dialog. They are like playing episodes of the show.
They are DOSBox games available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Judgment Rites is the Limited Collector's CD-ROM, with bonus disc.

Starfleet Academy is a space combat simulation set during the Original Movie era (between 4 and 6) with live action cutscenes and some dialog choices (similar to Wing Commander IV). William Shatner (Captain Kirk), Walter Koenig (Commander Chekov) and George Takei (Captain Sulu) reprise their roles.

It is available for Windows (but it might work with Wine). It does not come with the expansion pack[1], Chekov's Lost Missions, but if it is added at a later date, it should be added to your account at no extra cost (GOG is awesome like that).

Mild Starfleet Academy Spoiler:
Before a certain mission, you can do what Kirk did, but you won't get a commendation for original thinking Razz

Last edited by lurker4701822 on Mon May 11, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Star Trek premieres on GOG.com on Thu May 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Oh man. I still HAVE my copies of all three of those games. That is awesome though, some great classic adventure games. Consider a stamp from me on these, especially Judgement Rites (not wishing to spoil, I really like episode 3 of JR)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum