» Turn 9-1068
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:59 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

» Is The Federation in Star Trek Fascist?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

The One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The One Piece Manga Discussion Thread on Sun May 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Hey everyone,

since we have at least a couple of people who follow the One Piece manga, I thought it might be a good idea to start a topic for. Here we can discuss everything that's going on in the story, but also related topics like new movie releases, interviews or what have you.

Even though the title is pretty clear on that, i still want to emphasize that this thread will contain
heavy spoilers for the One Piece manga.

Anime only fans should probably stay away from this thread. I thought about creating a general topic instead, with manga stuff being required to be put in spoiler tags, but since I got the impression that most One Piece fans here read the manga, I decided against it.

So yeah, let's begin the discussion. What did you guys think of 786? I loved the chapter. To be honest though, it has been the root of much anger for me personally, lol. Well, I regularly discuss One Piece on another forum, and so many people disagree with my opinion that Doflamingo is just a way better fighter than Luffy is at this point, even though the latest chapter made it pretty obvious, in my opinion. Even with Doflamingo getting seriously injured by Law's Gamme Knife, and even though Luffy surprised his opponent with a completely new set of techniques, he was unable to defeat him. Doflamingo is still on his feet, Luffy needs protection for 10 minutes. He can't even sit up straight right now. If it weren't for Gatz and his men, he'd be dead right now. It's just like I had assumed prior to this fight: Luffy cannot beat Doflamingo on his own. But yeah, I'll hand it over to you guys.

View user profile

2 Re: The One Piece Manga Discussion Thread on Tue May 19, 2015 12:06 pm

nope.

Last edited by DeutscheKind on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expunging.)

View user profile

3 Re: The One Piece Manga Discussion Thread on Tue May 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Doffy's also straight up cheating with I'm using strings to repair all the damage that I've taken. So he's more or less regenerating from each and every attack that he's taken. Luffy has been straight up overpowering him in his Gear 4 form, but he hasn't done enough damage to short out his regen to put him down for good.

So I think the way he's going to take down Doffy is after he gets his Haki back is that he's going to use some sort of new Gattling move and just pummel doffy with Haki Empowered Gear 4 fists and essentially turn him into goop.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum