Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rate the song above you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rate the song above you! on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:17 am

Here's how it works, post a song, the next person listens to it and rates it while posting a song of their own. I'll start.

View user profile

2 Re: Rate the song above you! on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:19 am

Great jazz tune. I really dug the lively instrumentation and the solos were sweet. 8/10.

View user profile

3 Re: Rate the song above you! on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:14 am

Never been the biggest fan of rap, but this was pretty well done. Really liked the lighter feel that it had, especially compared to other artists nowadays. 7/10

View user profile

4 Re: Rate the song above you! on Fri May 01, 2015 7:25 am

8/10

Last edited by 789TheN00B on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Rate the song above you! on Fri May 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Great rock song, nice groove and sound; though I've heard better 6 from negative 10 to 10. (I really like this rating system Arch.)

View user profile

6 Re: Rate the song above you! on Mon May 25, 2015 12:54 am

I've played Pokemon Black and never had to play my own music while in this area. Certain things are repetitious but I enjoyed it mostly, 9/10.
I don't care for this next game's story or gameplay at all, but the music was mostly incredible to me. This track has two versions which are boss but imma post the first level's version for being the first of the two to introduce the song:

View user profile

7 Re: Rate the song above you! on Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 am

That's actually rely good. What's it doing in such a bad game?

View user profile

8 Re: Rate the song above you! on Sun May 31, 2015 11:04 pm

I've heard of My Bloody Valentine but knew nothing about them other than the name of the band. This song sounds straight from the 90's (a good thing) and sure enough it is. I'll give it an 8 out of 10.

View user profile

9 Re: Rate the song above you! on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:26 pm

I tend to have a problem with music whose lyrics can't be heard clearly through the music. The bass is flooding my ears and sort of blurring it together. Mmm...7/10.

Got a couple songs I wanna spread among you, gonna post my most recent enamorment before I post my other, mainly to give it more attention because it deserves it. And I'll follow up with the other after someone else has posted.

I consider this to be a one-hit wonder for these guys, I've tried out a few of their other songs and they just aren't the same as this one, at all.

I heard this on FM radio on a channel that doesn't say what the song is, sometimes I go a few days before I commit a single stand-out lyric to memory so I can look it up when I get home. This is a source of frustration whenever some groovy no-lyrics tunes pop on late at night, and they just don't say what it is because the station's empty and the students who run it have left it in the capable hands of a pre-recorded text-to-speech bot-DJ. And they don't have the decency to prerecord "that song was xyz"! GRR. But it's a student radio station. Can't do nothin', not worth bothering.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum