Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

what games everyone excited for at E3 2015?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what games everyone excited for at E3 2015? on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:11 am

So other then Fallout 4 which I'm sure everyone here is excited for anything else anyone excited for?
for me I'm interested in....
Sea of Thieves(seriously once more info is released this might sell me on a Xbone)
The Division
Star Wars Battlefront
Rise of the Tomb Raider(loved the reboot in 2013 this looks to live up to that)
Mass Effect
ummmm... there was others I'll edit when i think of them.....

**edit
For Honor(looked interesting will need more info)
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Mirror's Edge
Metal Gear Solid 5(this wasn't shown yet I'm pretty sure but it should be)

View user profile
Cuphead
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
No Man's Sky
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Last Guardian

I don't own a console to play some of them, but still interested in seeing how they turn out.

View user profile
I'm posting this in here because I don't want to start a new thread, and it's regarding something Arch said during EA stream. You asked to give some perspective into their showing.

First of all there were no live gameplay demo's, but that doesn't matter a ton. What you see in those trailers is what you get. You pretty much have a good idea with how they will play out in game.

I found it hilarious for NHL16 that they brought up the inclusion EASHL. NHL 15 was a mess, and they stripped one of their best features... EASHL.

NBA Live 16 - I never play the NBA game, but that actually looks pretty good, especially the face scanning.

Madden 16 - I like fantasy drafts, and adding legends to the mix is intriguing. New ways for the WR to catch the ball something that need to be done a long time ago.

That being said I could care less about sports games at E3. Everyone knows they are coming out, and you're going to read all kinds of write-ups closer leading up to the release anyway.

View user profile
-Final Fantasy VII Remake (My fav game of all time...yeah...)
-Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (3rd fav series of all time)
-South Park: Fractured But Whole (Loved the first game and Coon and friends!?)
-Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (It's Uncharted)
-Star Wars Battlefront (Been too long, looks good but dk if it plays good. Interested if there is any story mode and how they will utilize the Jedi)
-Batman: Arkham Knight (Have yet to dislike a game in this series and they gave us a Batmobile)
-Mass Effect 4: Andromeda (I think I enjoyed ME3 more than most except for DLC and ending but enjoyed the game, high expectations considering EA's response in worst company in the world 2 years in a row brought up ME3.)
-Rise of the Tomb Raider (Hope it comes out on PS4 eventually, loved the first game)
-No Man's Sky (I'm not a Star Trek guy, but I said the same about Mass Effect and loved it, this just looks really fun to explore or roleplay Elder Scrolls like.)
-King's Quest (I'm surprised more people aren't hyped for one considering the role it plays in video game history. I do question if it will be as fun not typing commands opposed to generic adventure searching. Still All Star voice cast from the looks of it.)
-Street Fighter 5 (Would've been higher had they not released 50 versions of SF4 - thanks Capcom)
-Fallout 4 (never even played Fallout before.)
-Unravel (This looks fun and cute, but so did Little Big Planet and I never touched it so idk)
-Cuphead (If I had an X-Box I'd totally be into this classic cartoon like game.)

Expecting to add The Legend of Zelda WiiU, Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3 to the list after today dk what else.

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com
Cuphead does look amazing, but myself would honestly not play it other then a hour tops.
No Man's Sky does look great but really star citizen is the same idea and looks far more awesome in my opinion(wonder how close to star citizen is to finished at this point its so hard to tell)

View user profile
I am excited for Kingdom Hearts III:

View user profile
Trico, the game i will never call the last guardian.

View user profile
Rise of the Tomb Raider (awesome trailer! Looks to be in the same style as 2013's Tomb Raider, which is in my top three games)

Mass Effect: Andromeda (Johnny Cash was an... interesting choice. But the trailer made me want to explore those great, mysterious horizons)

View user profile
In order of hype:

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Game looks phenomenal and incredibly fun to play. Really looking forward to the resolution of Xehanort's story. Can't wait to explore new Disney worlds. Really not much else to add there.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Never got into the original game so I'm very excited for playing it for the first time when it comes out. In my opinion, the original has aged really badly graphics-wise so I'm actually one of the few who are pumped to see it touched up visually.

Star Wars: Battlefront - It may be Battlefield in Star Wars colors, but... it's the first Star Wars game in a very long while that has the potential of being remotely decent, and I think it actually looks amazing. The sound design is perfect. Even though I do wish it had more single player content, I'm definitely going to be trying it out regardless.

No Man's Sky - An enormous galaxy to simply explore? Count me in!

The Last Guardian - I've yet to play Ico and Shadow of the Colossus but it looks like I'd love all three games, so I'm definitely hyped for The Last Guardian as well.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - One of the many surprises at Sony's conference. This sounds like a very intriguing world with a neat concept, and I got the impression that it was fun to play too. Picking this up.

Unravel - This looks cute, fun and creative. The music is great and the game's pretty too, so I think I'll be giving it a shot.

I'd also be excited for ReCore. I mean, it's from the creators of freaking Metroid Prime and it looks very interesting. Sadly, it's a Xbox One exclusive. I hope that it'll be ported to PC down the line.

View user profile

10 Re: what games everyone excited for at E3 2015? on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:48 am

Ff7
Uncharted
Sw battlefront
Batman
Metal gear solid 5
Fallout 4

View user profile

11 Re: what games everyone excited for at E3 2015? on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Doom - Looks good, I'd like to play a FPS that's fast paced and as a fan of Halo's forge mode I really want that map editor.
Dishonored 2 - I liked the first one as well as the knife of dunwall/Brigmore witches DLC (Not a fan of the moral choices limiting playstyles though) and I really like the idea of playing as Emily not because she's a woman but because I enjoyed her in the first game.
Transformers: Devastation - PLATINUM GAMES IS MAKING IT!!!!/End of discussion. But seriously I didn't know you could make G1 transformers look that good, I hope it's more of a mix between Vanquish and Fall of cybertron but it seems like platinum's standard beat'em up. I'm also pretty sure it's in the same situation the Korra game was where it doesn't get enough funding and time to make he most out of it's potential.
Cup head - If this is coming to PC I will buy it in an instant just on the merit of it's artstyle, while I was definitely not around to watch the old disney cartoons, I did watch a couple popeye cartoons and loved them.
Unravel - This might be more because the Dev seemed so genuine on stage but it looks like a nice game to play through once.
For honor - Looks interesting and the combat seems to have more weight an depth than your average Assassins creed, has anyone got the impression that it looks like a MOBA game?
Last guardian - Because well... it's team ICO
Shenmue 3 - Haven't played Shenmue 1 or 2 but from what I've played of the Yakuza games, it seems like something I would enjoy.
Star Fox Zero - PLATINUM GAMES IS MAKING IT!!!!/End of discussion. I haven't actually played any star fox games but it interests me and that also mean that it being a re imagining of the first game won't effect me, also I'm glad to chip in and convince nintendo to remember their more niche franchises.
Yoshi's woolly world - It looks fun and cute and If their gonna continue to shove amiibos in our face then this is how I want them to do it through purely cosmetic content.

View user profile
Oh, and Deus Ex: MD. I want that one too.

View user profile
From what I have seen so far:
(In order)
Fallout 4
Fallout Shelter
Batman Arkham Knight (cause it coming out in few weeks)
Uncharted 4
Dues Ex Mankind Divides
Horizon Zero Dawn
Unravel
Hitman
Tom Clancy Division

I think that's it for now, but such a shame die to real life constraints I probably would only get to play three or four games from this list...

View user profile
The Last Guardian is the big one for me, though Cuphead, Rise of the Tomb Raider, No Man's Sky and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are all on my radar.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum