» Turn 6-1069
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Onyx Aurelius

» Some interesting thing with Star Trek Discovery
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am by ZeroCool

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 40 minute Gamplay Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What do you guys think? I think it looks fun. It also looks like you can customize how your buddies look which is awesome. Hopefully everything they show here will be in the final game.

View user profile
not going to watch want to stay spoiler free Razz but I'm sure most of it will stay in the game its really close to release at this point

View user profile
I am hyped. As in, excited.

It has been a long time since a game did that to me. It's almost like i'm a kid again, except with work.

View user profile
Beside the nonsense between konami and kojima before this release, I really hope it's a success and sells well. As far as I'm aware kojima tired of this series a while ago so I'm sure he'll be happy for this latest and real ending to the series.

I'm expecting he best ever game in the franchise personally. Regardless of whether it lives up to that or not, the game looks amazing.

View user profile
Y'know, each MGS game has had a big twist in it. I was discussing this with a friend some time ago; given the nature of 5 (aka in between the other games in the franchise), do you think they can even do a big twist this time? And further, should they? Would it be better if they avoided the concept entirely?

The twist is .. There's no twist. I don't honestly know with mgs, it is pretty out there at the best of times. Something could be dropped on you at any point in the game I feel. Im probably 70-30 that they won't have a massive twist, just because everybody expects it, but maybe it's too traditional to leave out. Thinking about it more, a lot of Japanese game designers try to give nods to their fans I feel. Recurring themes and such, might be way off though.

It's gotta be tough to pull the rug from under your feet in a story set so close between two others. Even with new characters if they've got anything to do with the other games imo.

View user profile
The twist is... dramatic pause... Zero was his sled ALL ALONG.

View user profile
Was there even a twist in MGS4? I don't even remember it if there was, and I have played the game recently.

On the note of whether, MGSV should have a twist or if it shouldn't I think there is going to be one but I don't really care either way. There seems to be a lot of stuff with hallucinations etc so they are probably going to use that to have a twist in the game.

View user profile
Liquid is actually a girl.

View user profile
Xigmus wrote:Was there even a twist in MGS4? I don't even remember it if there was, and I have played the game recently.

Yes there was, and it was about Big Boss.

View user profile
Maz wrote:
Xigmus wrote:Was there even a twist in MGS4? I don't even remember it if there was, and I have played the game recently.

Yes there was, and it was about Big Boss.

Oh right! now I remember

View user profile
Turned off when I heard 'micro-transactions'.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum